Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Is It Possible To Sell My Shares Without Listing It At The Stock Market? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is It Possible To Sell My Shares Without Listing It At The Stock Market? (1686 Views)

How To Claim My Shares Dividend / How Do I Sell My Shares? / How To Reclaim My Shares, Bonuses And Dividends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Sell My Shares Without Listing It At The Stock Market? by mikkyusa(m): 7:33pm On Feb 17, 2007
Does anyone have an answer to this question?

Can I sell my share certificate or shares to a buyer through my stock broker outside the SE market? Like if I have a friend that is willing to buy my shares and I decide to sell to him. Is it possible to sell this to him without listing it at the stock market? Is it legal? Is it possible?
Re: Is It Possible To Sell My Shares Without Listing It At The Stock Market? by Loads: 8:46pm On Feb 17, 2007
Mikkyusa,
Yes you can sell your shares to your friend but your broker will have to do the transfer for you. Your broker will do it in a way that you are selling and your friend is buying but the difference is that you will sell to your friend at a price you have but agreed NOT the stock market price. Speak to your broker its very easy to do, you can even decide to sell a part of it if you wish. I use www.crossworldsec.biz they are quite good.
Re: Is It Possible To Sell My Shares Without Listing It At The Stock Market? by mikkyusa(m): 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2007
Thanks for the answer but I have another question here. How long does it normally take the brokers to get a buyer as I really need cash at the moment. My friend just changed his mind.
Re: Is It Possible To Sell My Shares Without Listing It At The Stock Market? by cleric(m): 11:28am On Mar 16, 2007
What particular shares do you have to sell and what is the volume? Call me on 08029959940 if you are serious so i can link youup with my broker who will give you the cash as soon as he confirms your shares.

(1) (Reply)

Sec Sack Nse Dg- Ndi Okereke Onyiuke / Do You Want To Make Money From The Profitable Nigerian TREASURY BILL Market? / TBC And Bitcoins For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.