Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Benue Woman Marries 18 Husbands In 6 Years Over Stolen Red Powder - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benue Woman Marries 18 Husbands In 6 Years Over Stolen Red Powder (55381 Views)

Father Andres Arango Resigns After 25 Years Over Invalid Baptism - Pictures / Pastor 63, Marries 18 Years Old Choir Member As Second Wife / Apostle Peter Tom Udofia Marries 18-Year-Old Choir Member (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Woman Marries 18 Husbands In 6 Years Over Stolen Red Powder by Primebuilders(m): 8:56pm On Oct 01, 2017
Is non of the 18 husbands in the village or surrounding area to testify to her claim

1 Like

Re: Benue Woman Marries 18 Husbands In 6 Years Over Stolen Red Powder by dokJ: 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
hmmmmmmm....her vagina must have suffered d consequences of those 18 husbands...thank God she has bn delivered.
Re: Benue Woman Marries 18 Husbands In 6 Years Over Stolen Red Powder by Primebuilders(m): 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
Is non of the 18 husbands in the village or surrounding area to testify to her claim. Why the journalist no verify from any of the 18 husbands

2 Likes

Re: Benue Woman Marries 18 Husbands In 6 Years Over Stolen Red Powder by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
MhizzAJ:
This is too much
18 husbands in 6 yrs

Am sure her character chased her out of those marriages not one juju powder somewhere.
2days where have you been hiding
Re: Benue Woman Marries 18 Husbands In 6 Years Over Stolen Red Powder by Topgainer: 8:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
Stories fabricated in the name of testimonies and deliverance by Nigerian Prophets.
She has cohabited with 18 men not husbands.
She is a very loose type but must have been a pretty lady.
She has other bad traits.
She may also be under some form disorders of the mind probably formed from her upbringing, the fact she stole from the Aunt who drived her away.
Put one or two Prophet must take advantage of the predicament arranging and re-arranging stories to pull in more credulous chaps.

1 Like

Re: Benue Woman Marries 18 Husbands In 6 Years Over Stolen Red Powder by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
MhizzAJ:
This is too much
18 husbands in 6 yrs

Am sure her character chased her out of those marriages not one juju powder somewhere.
You know nothing, small forming ajebo kid. Wait until you are tested so that you can believe that there is juju
Re: Benue Woman Marries 18 Husbands In 6 Years Over Stolen Red Powder by MhizzAJ(f): 8:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
drunkcow:
2days where have you been hiding

I haven't been hiding cheesy
How re u?
Re: Benue Woman Marries 18 Husbands In 6 Years Over Stolen Red Powder by philcz(m): 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
Evaberry:
lemme go and read the story

I'm just wondering how her pussy will be like now.
Aunty!!!
Re: Benue Woman Marries 18 Husbands In 6 Years Over Stolen Red Powder by Reference(m): 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
Must be like Nigerian magazines..... flashy covers.... then..... daz all.... straight to the puff-puff vendor.

1 Like

Re: Benue Woman Marries 18 Husbands In 6 Years Over Stolen Red Powder by duduade: 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
Wey the red powder
Re: Benue Woman Marries 18 Husbands In 6 Years Over Stolen Red Powder by chronique(m): 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
According to the story, the aunt followed her to the village to ask for the powder she stole but she denied taking it. The woman went back but died on her way through an accident... Her spirit obviously is taking vengeance. If I may ask, what kind of powder would make someone travel all the way from Lagos to Benue to collect? Could it be the powder was supposed to be used for something spiritual/fetish?
Re: Benue Woman Marries 18 Husbands In 6 Years Over Stolen Red Powder by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
MhizzAJ:

How re u?
Am doing great,hw have you been jor stupid autocorrect
Re: Benue Woman Marries 18 Husbands In 6 Years Over Stolen Red Powder by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I haven't been hiding cheesy How re u?
Am doing great,hw have you doing
Re: Benue Woman Marries 18 Husbands In 6 Years Over Stolen Red Powder by philcz(m): 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
amunkita:
Hmmm... End Time story... 18 husband abi 18 boy friend Sure Benue people no sabi the difference since sex is free there...
Ur aunty spirit strong sha...
Oya comman and collect. Rubbish
Re: Benue Woman Marries 18 Husbands In 6 Years Over Stolen Red Powder by Chibuhealth(f): 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
hahaha lwkmd
Re: Benue Woman Marries 18 Husbands In 6 Years Over Stolen Red Powder by MhizzAJ(f): 9:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
drunkcow:
Am doing great,hw have you been jor stupid autocorrect

Am fine

1 Like

Re: Benue Woman Marries 18 Husbands In 6 Years Over Stolen Red Powder by Jabioro: 9:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
Her pussy go don red join...church marketing,red powder ko black power ni.
Re: Benue Woman Marries 18 Husbands In 6 Years Over Stolen Red Powder by talk2percy(m): 9:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
No give am the powder oh...he will add the power therein to his...I no trust these so called men of god abi god of men...
Re: Benue Woman Marries 18 Husbands In 6 Years Over Stolen Red Powder by ofuonyebi: 9:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
She has not created any significant record...she needs additional.. 32.. to double her age then

she must have see men inside out to quench fire of her greedy thirst...
Re: Benue Woman Marries 18 Husbands In 6 Years Over Stolen Red Powder by Eaglesence: 9:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
Homeboiy:
Blood of Aisha

Is she under a spell

Powerless Blood sad
Re: Benue Woman Marries 18 Husbands In 6 Years Over Stolen Red Powder by Flirtyjane(f): 9:07pm On Oct 01, 2017
nawa oo
Re: Benue Woman Marries 18 Husbands In 6 Years Over Stolen Red Powder by ipobarecriminals: 9:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
sad so the prophet nor see say the auntie don die tey. Talk about arrangee.I hear say Benue women like those stuff
Re: Benue Woman Marries 18 Husbands In 6 Years Over Stolen Red Powder by Kingpee2(m): 9:11pm On Oct 01, 2017
She is an olosho that is trying to package herself with such amount of husbands ,if you don't agree with me ,then why do you think all olosho's go for more than one D...k...Shikena
Re: Benue Woman Marries 18 Husbands In 6 Years Over Stolen Red Powder by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2017
MhizzAJ:

How re u?
Continue toasting
You will meet me at home undecided
Re: Benue Woman Marries 18 Husbands In 6 Years Over Stolen Red Powder by dsocioemmy(m): 9:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
18 husbands in 6yrs? And at 25yrs? Just wondering the number of men u av slept with apart from the 18 official ones
Re: Benue Woman Marries 18 Husbands In 6 Years Over Stolen Red Powder by hatedisplace: 9:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
Nollywood movie
Re: Benue Woman Marries 18 Husbands In 6 Years Over Stolen Red Powder by Benedict1989: 9:13pm On Oct 01, 2017
MhizzAJ:
This is too much
18 husbands in 6 yrs

that's serious .
Re: Benue Woman Marries 18 Husbands In 6 Years Over Stolen Red Powder by Aboguede(m): 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
happy independence fellow nigerians.

if were your teacher, i would say you are all breliant students. finally, the evil virus of religion will soon leave us alone. kudoos to my fellow ex's
Re: Benue Woman Marries 18 Husbands In 6 Years Over Stolen Red Powder by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
Na lie
Re: Benue Woman Marries 18 Husbands In 6 Years Over Stolen Red Powder by stoic6ix: 9:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
hatchy:
Benue people sef.
The people like d*** and p***y matter no be small.

From what I deduced from the story is that this very woman likes d**k so much that she likes testing every man she sees.

No be stolen powder anything!

You are too dry
Re: Benue Woman Marries 18 Husbands In 6 Years Over Stolen Red Powder by Oladat(m): 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
Its a good script but badly directed. The pastor will do good to employ a good director from Hollywood for better effect.
Re: Benue Woman Marries 18 Husbands In 6 Years Over Stolen Red Powder by MhizzAJ(f): 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
Oluwasaeon:

Continue toasting
You will meet me at home undecided
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Prostitute Confesses: “how I Slept With 30 Men Every Day” / Footballer Who Survived Colombian Plane Tragedy Was Reading His Bible / On The Suspected Herdsmen Attack On Bayo Famonure And His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.