Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

What Should I Say To Girl To Make Her Fall In Love With Me?(girls And Boys). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Say To Girl To Make Her Fall In Love With Me?(girls And Boys). (996 Views)

How I Made Her Fall In Love With Me / How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] / Which One Among These Is Unforgetable To Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Say To Girl To Make Her Fall In Love With Me?(girls And Boys). by EmekaJude(m): 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
Ladies and gentle men what should i say to a girl to make her 4ll 4 me?.plz drop ur answer.
Re: What Should I Say To Girl To Make Her Fall In Love With Me?(girls And Boys). by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
don't say anything to her. Just go and get rich, not a girl, but girls will love you forever.
Re: What Should I Say To Girl To Make Her Fall In Love With Me?(girls And Boys). by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
Take for instance

Oyindidi: quite sometimes now, i have deeply engrossed to your sense of humour and humility. Would you mind i add my caring and Godfearing attitude to yours?

Better still, just say;

Oyindid I Love You I Love You, Talk Your Own!
Re: What Should I Say To Girl To Make Her Fall In Love With Me?(girls And Boys). by Oyindidi(f): 10:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
dayo2me:
Take for instance

Oyind..idi: quite sometimes now, i have deeply engrossed to your sense of humour and humility. Would you mind i add my caring and Godfearing attitude to yours?

Better still, just say;

Oyin..did I Love You I Love You, Talk Your Own!
You av to use me as example grin
Re: What Should I Say To Girl To Make Her Fall In Love With Me?(girls And Boys). by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
Oyindidi:
You av to use me as example grin
maybe because of ...
Re: What Should I Say To Girl To Make Her Fall In Love With Me?(girls And Boys). by Oyindidi(f): 10:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
dayo2me:
maybe because of ...
what?
Re: What Should I Say To Girl To Make Her Fall In Love With Me?(girls And Boys). by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2017
Oyindidi:
what?
maybe he is in to you...
Re: What Should I Say To Girl To Make Her Fall In Love With Me?(girls And Boys). by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 01, 2017
EmekaJude:
Ladies and gentle men what should i say to a girl to make her 4ll 4 me?.plz drop ur answer.
Just be yourself. And once a girl likes you for who you're, saying anything to her won't be a problem 'cause the words will come naturally.
Re: What Should I Say To Girl To Make Her Fall In Love With Me?(girls And Boys). by wunmi590(m): 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
EmekaJude:

Tell her you have 30billion in your account wink

Re: What Should I Say To Girl To Make Her Fall In Love With Me?(girls And Boys). by Oyindidi(f): 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2017
dayo2me:
maybe he is in to you...
Who?
Re: What Should I Say To Girl To Make Her Fall In Love With Me?(girls And Boys). by Oyindidi(f): 10:29pm On Oct 01, 2017
Na secondary school pikin una dey advice grin
Re: What Should I Say To Girl To Make Her Fall In Love With Me?(girls And Boys). by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
Oyindidi:
Who?
the guy mentioning you
Re: What Should I Say To Girl To Make Her Fall In Love With Me?(girls And Boys). by IAMSASHY(f): 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
No lady will fall 4 u bc of d kind grammar u wl blow while toasting her, so ur question dnt hv an answer. D only catalysts dat wl speed up d fall is money and gifts bt its gonna b fake, she wl fall 4 d money and gift nt u.
Re: What Should I Say To Girl To Make Her Fall In Love With Me?(girls And Boys). by Oyindidi(f): 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
dayo2me:
the guy mentioning you
Oh, stay away from oyindidi
Re: What Should I Say To Girl To Make Her Fall In Love With Me?(girls And Boys). by whitebeard(m): 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2017
Emeka I understand u, but one thing is this most ladies like already made guys, so emeka carry your love love seal it deep inside the bottom of your heart, now go and make money, when u are made, ooooh u can now bring out your love and likewise thank me..na so life be..!!
Re: What Should I Say To Girl To Make Her Fall In Love With Me?(girls And Boys). by Ifakiland(m): 10:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
EmekaJude:
Tell her one side of her ass is way bigger than the other.
Re: What Should I Say To Girl To Make Her Fall In Love With Me?(girls And Boys). by abduljabbar4(m): 10:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
Lying is the key. I lied to get over 20 girlfriends
Re: What Should I Say To Girl To Make Her Fall In Love With Me?(girls And Boys). by tosyne2much(m): 10:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
kimbraa:
Just be yourself. And once a girl likes you for who you're, saying anything to her won't be a problem 'cause the words will come naturally.
Shey you know you will be so frustrated when wooing a lady that doesn't even have an iota of feelings for you?

There's nothing like getting entangled with a lady that has already been drolling for you and fantasizing the day you will approach her. It's gonna be a bumpy ride and you won't even need to spend much wink
Re: What Should I Say To Girl To Make Her Fall In Love With Me?(girls And Boys). by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
Shey you know you will be frustrated when wooing a lady that doesn't even have an iota of feelings for you?

There's nothing like getting entangled with a lady that has been drolling for you. It's gonna be a smooth ride and you won't even need to spend much wink
True. The best way to be liked is being oneself.

(1) (Reply)

What I Noticed About Oluwasaeon, Lesbianboy And Tamarapetty / Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend At The Airport For Asking Her To Quit A Job Promotion / (with Reasons)can You Marry Your Girlfriend/boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.