Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] (47802 Views)

Angry Lady Attacks Boyfriend For Leaving Her To Chat With Another Lady / How I Made Her Fall In Love With Me / Make Her Fall In Love With This Cute Text Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] by iLegendd(m): 8:24am On Sep 28, 2017
How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [Free Download]

This is for those men who didn't get the opportunity to download our ChatDicted 1.0 book last week. This is the last free chance you have.

This is the Introduction and it has no password. All men should download it now before it's taken down.

Click the Download Link to Grab a Free Copy Now: www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] by iLegendd(m): 8:35am On Sep 28, 2017
After downloading and if you like it, indicate your interest for the full book.
Re: How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] by iLegendd(m): 8:40am On Sep 28, 2017
If you missed this, then read it here.
This is How to Chat with a Woman To Get Her Fall in Love. [Screenshots]

In this thread, I'm going to post a short story on how to chatdict a woman like a pro. I know some people are already saying, "iLegend, teach us how to make money and not how to chat."

Please, I'm not an Economics lecturer. I'm only here to share what I'm good at. Meet Dangote for such lecture. cheesy Or use Google and YouTube.

So, most guys are boring when they chat and this is why I and my team took it upon ourselves to teach guys how to chat with women in women's language.

We wrote a book called ChatDicted and now we've decided to setup a WhatsApp group for it.

This is how to get a girlfriend in less than 72 hours.

I'll post some WhatsApp screenshots of how it's done. I'm a member of a book publishing WhatsApp group and there are some cute girls in that group.

Since I'm not a play boy, but a business guy and a researcher, I like to invent or innovate things to make life easier for men and women.

This particular thread is only for men. It's about how to chat with a girl and make her like you in less than 72 hours. There are buttons in women's head and any man who knows how to perfectly press them will get the lady even if he's short, poor or not handsome.

Have you read a story where a guy said, "My girl cheated on me with someone I'm a million times better and someone she's even older than. A girl I trust so much. I even paid her school fees. I love her so much and she loves me too. I buy her gifts and everything. I'm heartbroken right now. What should I do? I need mature advice. I'm dying. Please help me."

I bet you have read one of those stupid threads. When I read such stories, I laugh within myself and I never comment. Make those types of magas suffer small. Dem think say money fit buy everything.

Anyways, as a child of Goooood, my team and I have decided to help out. In fact, build a chatting skill empire. No niche is a bad niche as long as it's viable and you're solving a targeted problem. We're problem solvers. There are too many nice guys in this world.

Now, this is what happened. I just finished writing a 300 page book and decided to check our book publishing WhatsApp group.

For some days, I haven't checked the group because of time. So, when I opened it, I saw 2,000 messages and I painstakingly read everything.

As I was reading, a girl posted a long lecture-post on the group and her punctuation was as good as Shakespeare's. I love intelligent girls.

Everything about them turns me on. After reading her flawless article, I said I must PM this girl and make her fall in love with me in less than 72 hours. The first thing I did was to remove my profile picture.

There are lots of hot buttons in a woman's brain and if you press some of those buttons, she can't help but like or love you.

1. Mystic button
2. Humor button
3. Naughty button
4. Humility button
5. Marriage button
6. Familiarity button
7. Dominance button
8. Compliment button

I don't want to mention all the buttons. This is different from ESCOFi, the monster.

So, I started by pressing her mystic button. "How did you press her Mystic button?" you asked.

I sent an eye-roll emoji, then, "Your plan won't work."

This text will get her attention unlike all the boring hi and hello other guys are bombarding her. This alone made me stand out from the pack. She'll be curious and would want to know who this person threatening her is. This is mystery.

She replied with lots of eye-rolls.

When I saw it, I knew she'll be a fun girl.

The second thing I did was to press her naughty button. First naughty impression matters. You need to subtly press a woman's naughty button on your first chat.

I pressed her naughty button by saying, "Abeg, close your naughty eyes I want to change my clothes."

What this line does is to make the girl subconsciously start imagining you naked. It's very subtle, but its result is monolithic. She'll start seeing you as a sexual being and as someone who's a potential boyfriend.

Because of security and curiosity, she wanted to know who this naughty fellow is, so she asked, [/b]"Who is this?"[/b]

When a woman asks you, "Who is this?" Don't tell her immediately, else you lose the mystic power.

The third thing I did was to press her compliment button. When you compliment a woman, make sure it's genuine and honest. Don't compliment her looks if she's good looking. She already knows she's good looking. Compliment something else. Not her ass, breast, but her smiles, IQ, friendliness, fashion sense, attitude, earrings and so on.

So, I complimented her great punctuation and diction because she is good at it by saying, "I like your punctuation and diction, but I noticed three mistakes."

Adding I noticed a mistake is a mystic trick to get her curious and wonder where she made those mistakes. Honestly, she didn't make any mistakes. I was only teasing her.

The fourth thing I did was to be press her Humor and Familiarity buttons at the same time by saying, "Oya, pay me 30 billion and I'll tell you where you made those mistakes."

30 billion is something she can relate with (familiarity button). It'll trigger Davido's song in her brain and she may end up laughing, but unfortunately, she didn't laugh.

The mystic button I pressed was bugging her and all she wanted was to know who this crazy person is, so she quoted her "Who is this?" question with a brand new question mark.

I had to press her dominance button to reset her brain so she'll know I'm the man here and I'm in charge of how the conversation will go, since she's too inquisitive.

The fifth thing I did was to dominate her with a pinch of naughty name calling by saying, "Calm down. Don't be in a hurry, naughty girl."

All girls are naughty, bad girls in my eyes. There are only three exceptions.

Because I don't want the curiosity to linger for too long, I had to tell her where I got her number by saying, "I got your number from [name removed] group."

I pressed and reaffirmed her compliment button again by saying, "I like girls who punctuate properly. It's a sign of intelligence." Honest compliment make girls feel good and like you instead of yapping on how good looking she is.

Note: professing how much you love a girl is highly prohibited. She'll use it against you, so DON'T try it except you're a GMC.

The next thing I did was to press her Humility and Marriage button at the same time by saying, "Since I no sabi book na you go dey teach our unborn children. Na 24 you go born for me. *running-man emoji*."

Let me explain the magic above. In Nigeria, when someone who stands out speaks pidgin English, Nigerians see such a person as humble.

2Face Idibia knew this early enough, but Banky W wasn't aware of it. This is why people will forever see 2Face as humble and Banky as arrogant. It's a game.

Humans are gullible to social media mind games. Speaking pidgin English as I pressed her marriage button made her laugh. She's a student of English and they're used to phoney accents, so I took her into another planet with humor.

Her 4 replies were:

[9/22, 20:18] ‪+234 90...: Hahahaha.
[9/22, 20:18] ‪+234 90...: You are flirty.
[9/22, 20:18] ‪+234 90...: How are you.
[9/22, 20:18] ‪+234 90...: And what's your name?

Now, she laughed and was hooked. She's now trying to know about me. If I truly like her, she'll be on my bed in less than 72 hours, but I'm not a play boy. I only had this chat so I can use it to teach guys how to ChatDict a woman or maybe, write an original article.

If you're a man and you're single, you're the cause. For me, I'm single because I hate hurting ladies.

If you haven't read our ChatDicted 1.0 book, go and read it NOW! else, you're missing a lot.

If you want to see the screenshots of the chat and update on how it will end, drop a comment below.

Join our ChatDicted WhatsApp group to learn more.

Clef on!

Joe Clef (iLegend)

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] by iLegendd(m): 8:40am On Sep 28, 2017
UPDATE:

When she asked, "How are you?" I simply replied with, "We Thank God." Because I didn't want to press too many buttons. Too much of anything is bad.

When she asked, "What's your name?" I told her there is a catch22 before I'll unveil my name and she replied with *four duh-emojis*. Two hours later, I sent, "English woman, I go bite you o!" I followed it up with, "Anyways, I'll send you a copy of a short game book. After reading it, I'll tell you what's next."

Then sent her a game (short eBook) called iLast. And told her she'll love it. My intention was for her to read it and after reading it, we'll play the game and if she wins me, I'll tell her my name. Sadly, she wasn't buying the idea.

She became more curious because of the mystic button I pressed several times and angrily replied me with, "So I'm chatting with this mysterious guy, and my teeth are chattering with curiosity and I wish I can just smash my phone against the wall and put together the shards of my broken phone screen and see his image conjure from it like that of a ghost. And I would tell him how ordinarily, as normal with me, I wouldn't have thought about replying his messages. But curiosity kills the cat. Aye?

Then she concluded it by saying, "In fact, I nor reply again."

Saying she won't reply me again got me a little upset because she's indirectly trying to take the power from me. Instead of a lady to take the power, end the friendship ASAP! A man is meant to lead and not led by the opposite gender. Only a GMC can relegate power at will and take it back at will.

Did you notice where she said, "...ordinarily, as normal with me, I wouldn't have thought about replying his messages. But curiosity kills the cat"?

Why did she reply me when she naturally doesn't reply such messages?

Answer: She replied because I hooked her with mystic button + humor button + naughty button.

Did you also notice where she said, "...and see his image conjure from it like that of a ghost"?

I removed my profile picture before messaging her to amplify her mystic curiosity and she even noticed it by sayin, "Curiosity kills the cat."

As a man, the day you'll realize women don't say what they mean and they rarely mean what they say, your dating life will change and you'll get more women than you can handle. My advice, don't let any pùssy carry you away — work on your dating skills (to avoid stories), then focus on your dreams.

When you have this ChatDicted power women will ordinary do things they have vowed never to do. This power ONLY interacts with their subconscious mind, then relayed via reflex action to the conscious mind and she'll end up doing what she hates.

This is exactly how màsturbation works. A lady will promise herself she will never màsturbate again, but will end up doing it after some weeks, months or years. It's MYSTIC POWER OR WETCLEF POWER.

So, I Gov'd her by replying her with, "Bye." She got angry too and replied me with, "Bye."

I love man vs. woman conflict. Though, I haven't created rapport yet.

Now, let me explain what just happened. Women have a big ego and so do men. She didn't know I used the opportunity she provided to press her 'conflict' button. Women love drama in a relationship. A relationship without drama, trouble or fight is boring.

It's good to press women's conflict button to trigger a certain negative emotion because you'll definitely reconcile after some days, weeks, months or years which will lead to a positive emotions. Negative emotion + positive emotions = love.

In total, I pressed 9 of her buttons. Any woman you press 9 of her buttons is hooked even if the two of you fight, she'll pretend to walk away and even cheat on you just to get back at you, but as she's doing that, she'll always be thinking of you and your crazy I-don't-care-attitude.

It's fascinating and depressing to them when they realize you have other better options and you have a life.

Good-bad guys are irresistible and women know this. Conflict is fun and this is why I always say: Look for trouble, but make sure it's nonviolent.

I have archived her messages to let all the button I have pressed ferment.

The only two reasons I had this chat with her are:

1. Teach guys how to ChatDict an intelligent lady (there are different ways of doing it).
2. Use her for free.

"iLegend, what do I mean by use her for free?"

When she posted her flawless lecture in the WhatsApp group, she mentioned she's also a proofreader and she charges for her services. If I chatdict her, she won't ask for a dime from me. It's all about rapport, connection, and friendship. This is why I said, "Use her for free."

In summary, I just killed 5 birds with one stone. I won't mention those birds. Think and grow rich — don't wait for the government. Find a problem and solve it. The president won't solve it for you. All right, let's head to za oza room.

This is 24th, the end of our free book. Now, it's no longer free. Anyone who violates our policy and copyrights will be faced with operation Esau dance. Intellectual properties are not meant to be toyed with, so be a good citizen and invest in owning your copy NOW.

Clef on!

Joe Clef (iLegend)

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] by latexxbro(m): 9:12am On Sep 28, 2017
Okay
Re: How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] by TechPanda(m): 9:44am On Sep 28, 2017
Father Lawd!

1 Like

Re: How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] by iLegendd(m): 10:16am On Sep 28, 2017
TechPanda:
Father Lawd!
Is it too much to read? Should I delete some?
Re: How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 28, 2017
Am Loving This... Bro. I Want To Deal With An Ex Emotionally.

1 Like

Re: How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] by iLegendd(m): 10:55am On Sep 28, 2017
DeadRat:
Am Loving This... Bro. I Want To Deal With An Ex Emotionally.
I don't support hurting women. It's against my belief. Don't do it. Read the disclaimer of the book. If you have evil intentions, please desist from it. This book is only to open men's eyes and not to hurt women. Thank you as you ignore your ex and move on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 28, 2017
iLegendd:
I don't support hurting women. It's against my belief. Don't do it. Read the disclaimer of the book. If you have evil intentions, please desist from it. This book is only to open men's eyes and not to hurt women. Thank you as you ignore your ex and move on.
evil Intentions ke! She Is Not Worth My Evil Intentions Sef. My Evil Intentions Are For Better People,please!

1 Like

Re: How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] by iLegendd(m): 11:32am On Sep 28, 2017
DeadRat:
evil Intentions ke! She Is Not Worth My Evil Intentions Sef. My Evil Intentions Are For Better People,please!
grin
Re: How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] by Daviestunech(m): 11:46am On Sep 28, 2017
iLegendd:
Wow just finish reading the book ND I really find it interesting.

Putting it into action grin
Re: How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] by iLegendd(m): 11:56am On Sep 28, 2017
Daviestunech:

Wow just finish reading the book ND I really find it interesting.

Putting it into action grin
You're welcome. You read the whole book or the intro? The intro is 55 pages, but the whole book is 380 pages. It's fun and educative from beginning to end. Only men will understand. It's not for women. Update us on your newly found knowledge.
Re: How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] by Daviestunech(m): 12:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
iLegendd:
You're welcome. You read the whole book or the intro? The intro is 55 pages, but the whole book is 380 pages. It's fun and educative from beginning to end. Only men will understand. It's not for women. Update us on your newly found knowledge.
I mean the intro..
Meanwhile how do I go about the real book?
Or I should message directly to ur email?
Re: How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] by TechPanda(m): 12:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
iLegendd:
Is it too much to read? Should I delete some?

Heheh.. not at all! grin grin
Re: How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] by FitnessDoctor: 1:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
iLegendd:
Mr ilegend I respect you and you work and i read your naughty tiger book. but i have a question.
For how long have you been in a relationship with just one girl ever since you discovered how to make women run mad over you?

2 Likes

Re: How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] by mikeayus(m): 3:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
Re: How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] by mikeayus(m): 3:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
Re: How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] by BiafranYouths(m): 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
Wow
Re: How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] by iLegendd(m): 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Mr ilegend I respect you and you work and i read your naughty tiger book. but i have a question.
For how long have you been in a relationship with just one girl ever since you discovered how to make women run mad over you?
I typed something long to reply you, but I felt I should keep it a secret, so I deleted it.
Re: How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] by iLegendd(m): 4:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
BiafranYouths, you indicated interest, but didn't send your number. The paid group is starting tomorrow. Lectures will not be repeated. If you're still interested, message me via the email on my profile. Or you can use the whatsapp link posted above by Mikeayus. Remove the "dots" and click on it.
Re: How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] by FitnessDoctor: 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
iLegendd:
I typed something long to reply you, but I felt I should keep it a secret, so I deleted it.
so why did you tell me. is it your form of respect or to show that you do respond to questions?
Re: How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] by iLegendd(m): 5:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
so why did you tell me. is it your form of respect or to show that you do respond to questions?
Nevermind. Accept my sincere apologies.
Re: How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] by FitnessDoctor: 6:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
iLegendd:
accepted, but I am a big fan and I also want know. maybe you can tell me through mail
Re: How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] by larabae13(f): 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
iLegendd:
legend cry
Re: How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] by iLegendd(m): 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
larabae13:
legend cry
Sweet Mommy aw u dey? What happened to your WA? Stop crying. Cum lemme hold you in my arms and sing this lovely song for you with my acoustic guitar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2SFLQN4hdE

1 Like

Re: How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] by iLegendd(m): 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
accepted, but I am a big fan and I also want know. maybe you can tell me through mail
If you're talking of how many relationships, then it's two. I do quality, not quantity. I hope I have answered your question.
Re: How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] by FitnessDoctor: 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
iLegendd:
If you're talking of how many relationships, then it's two. I do quality, not quantity. I hope I have answered your question.
Oh Interesting
But I never asked about how many? I asked for how long (length of time) have you been in a relationship with just one girl after you discovered how to make women run mad over you?
Sorry if you got confused
Re: How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] by larabae13(f): 11:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
iLegendd:
Sweet Mommy aw u dey? What happened to your WA? Stop crying. Cum lemme hold you in my arms and sing this lovely song for you with my acoustic guitar.
my WA has been deactivated. I'm off WA for the main time till I get a new phone.

Call me jor so I'll explain better

1 Like

Re: How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] by iLegendd(m): 11:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
larabae13:
my WA has been deactivated. I'm off WA for the main time till I get a new phone.

Call me jor so I'll explain better
Tell ya boyfriend to buy two phones. One for me and another for you. Anyways, I'll call you 'morrow. l'll practically lick my mouthpiece this time around. Such a cute and naughty voice. My future wife must have your type of voice, else I'll file for a divorce. #fact

1 Like

Re: How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] by larabae13(f): 11:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
iLegendd:
Tell ya boyfriend to buy two phones. One for me and another for you. Anways, I'll call you 'morrow. l'll practically lick my mouthpiece this time around. Such a cute and naughty voice. My future wife must have your type of voice, else I'll file for a divorce. #fact
lol ok oo
Re: How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] by iLegendd(m): 11:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
larabae13:
lol ok oo
Go sleep. Men are doing vigil.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Single Mother Weds 12 Years After The Birth Of Her Daughter (Photos) / When A Girl Is Caught Cheating / Swim Instructor's Under Water Pre-Wedding Photoshoot In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.