Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,140 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:03 AM

White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos (49209 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now / Write For Us + Health / Topless White Man And His Partner Jogging Along The Road In VI, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by Freeman59: 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
and so?..who asked him?...everyone keeps having an opinion on nigeria..yeye....even india with one of the best health sector in th world mind their business

What are we best in? Anyone who doesn't see the reason in that man's tweet is a hypocrite
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
wtfcoded:
The zoo habitats will surely reply.

What of d poto poto cum erosion ridden habitants?
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by oodua1stson: 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
Only brain dead will get angry at this
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by buffalowings: 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
I have nothing to say grin

Guilty as charged

Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by wtfcoded: 3:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
genghiskhan007:

What of d poto poto cum erosion ridden habitants?
u can ask the zoo government about it...u chimp
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by buffalowings: 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
obonujoker:
I wish Buhari can ban every medical doctor from going to practice abroad especially the graduate medical practitioners.....

Don't be jealous
That somehow some people find a way to get out of this shithole undecided
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by Coloradvantage(m): 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
late nafdac boss go say rebranding Nigeria, you can't brand a grave... it is still the same... its filled with carcass ... that is how naija is... somebody will say ,,, we guys are not helping the situation, always talk positive about your nation! really?? only a foolish man will be feeling hot under a coat and refuse to let off or say it out!!! e no go teh before e collapse ! naija! #nothingisworking.
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by joinnow: 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
obonujoker:
I wish Buhari can ban every medical doctor from going to practice abroad especially the graduate medical practitioners.....
Why
When the foundation is shaking
Do it well and everything will fall in place.
Whole Nigeria only 7 machine functioning
Out of the 7 that is ok PHCN might also reduce it to 4 cos of no light.
Period Nigeria is a fail state.
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
wtfcoded:

u can ask the zoo government about it...u chimp

A chimps intelligence is only above by humans
A deranged and pained PIG like u won't know dat
More marginalization and erosion to ur region
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by 0110x: 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
baby124:
How many people have to go bankrupt to afford the healthcare in US? This guy should shut up. So many people cannot afford to fall sick in the US. That dog may be a rich person's pet or a candidate for research.
you MR is an empty brain. Someone just said the obvious truth. People go bankrupt to afford healthcare in US?? are you sane at all Even a homeless person is eligible to proper health care. Please use your brain sometimes sir, It not just for decoration.
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by Zico5(m): 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
edupedia:

....check the 57 achievements read out on October 1st if your hatred has not yet blinded your eyes....
Hatred or are u blind? What does hatred has to do with causing those that looted or still looting us. I wonder how some of u people live. Are u telling me to start praising the looters of our common wealth or u are directly involved? God help us with the type of people we are seeing on daily basis.
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by dharmmylolar(m): 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
Freeman59:

What are we best in? Anyone who doesn't see the reason in that man's tweet is a hypocrite

Thank You, I love what you just said
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by Rolly22(m): 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Everyone just wanna get noticed or attention. They knw Nigerians and reaction are like 5&6. They will still come at him very soon, and he will trend

He's right to some extent tho

Not to some extent but to every extent
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by Ohcanada(m): 3:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
TRUE
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by Rolly22(m): 4:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
Dee60:

MKO was right.

Africa should demand reparation.

This white forgot that America ( by default Miami) was built with the labour of African slaves!

Give us what you stole from us and see us develop machines for our dogs too.

You mean what your leaders stole from you?? Leave the whites and face your useless leaders who have looted us into comatose
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by cooltola(m): 4:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by Rolly22(m): 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
obonujoker:

After banning them, then what else?
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by baby124: 4:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
0110x:
you MR is an empty brain. Someone just said the obvious truth. People go bankrupt to afford healthcare in US?? are you sane at all Even a homeless person is eligible to proper health care. Please use your brain sometimes sir, It not just for decoration.

Is that what they told you in your beer parlour gist? Why not ask people who live there slowpoke
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by Rolly22(m): 4:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
obonujoker:

PDP agent... spotted..... baba did the right thing... if baba did it here, you will use ur agents to poison him....

I weep for you, you're doomed
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by Rolly22(m): 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
seangy4konji:
whether you like it or not...

THE TRUTH IS STARING AT YOU..If you doubt him

Fall in your bath room when you know your neighbors have no car and it is raining with no net work..

If you dont die call me a bastard..no emergency vehicle to rescue you..thats how cheap our lives is.

True talk bro, this country is far worst than hell
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by gozzlin: 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Headquarters to bravo and alpha team
All Nigerian e-warriors.
Stand down!!
I repeat stand down!!
This is a clear case of being guilty as charged.
Those kinda case where you just put your hands behind your back and soak up whatever your accusers throw at you even if you are innocent of some of the charges.

grin grin grin

I think you meant Nigerian e-zombies, not e-warriors.
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by Rolly22(m): 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
zachanalysis:
I am disappointed that no one seem to understand the true intent of this hypocrite. The fool is probably the procurenent officer of the company where those stuffs are made. That's how these multinational corporations through the quiet support of their government, brew trouble in developing States. They point at our deficiencies without acknowledging their part in all of it. They sell machines with inferior quality at very expensive price to us and rather than train local technician on how to maintain them, they'll recommend we fly their own technicians in instead. The political realism is that the pain of one, is the progress of the other. Nigerians must learn to love one another and not allow those blood sucking vampires to use our misunderstanding against us. They are waiting for the ipod wahala to degenerate and before you say jack robinson, they will start falling over one another to supply weapons to either sides. Don't get carried away by their feigned concern for our unity. They thrive over other's misery.

You're blind to the truth
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by Rolly22(m): 4:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
Oselu28:
his right....but I believe they are also part of our problem,take it or live it

Can you explain how they are part of our problems?
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by Rolly22(m): 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
Collyno82:
Trash
That's guys brain is dead
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by Rolly22(m): 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
Itzurboi:
May CORRECT WORKING sense fall on u... And for those that will quote me anyhow, may that cancer fall on your liver

Lwkmd
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by Rolly22(m): 4:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
Wallace2107:
dear dog owner.we know u are among those that act like u care for Africans and their problems when in d real sence u don't.i strongly advise u check yo self in to one of the extra 65+ for dogs because u really need it.no sane person will compare the U.S. and nigeria. U know how old u are as a nation.we may be backward to you,yes and we know,however we are a work in progress..my point is we know ur statement is borne out of hatred for nigeria and out of sachem.but nigeria is great n unique.face ur problems.go to Oakland and see the shitty live style.even Americans are running to Canada...Finally,broken medical facilities are SAD cases we got to deal with, RACISM is a much more bigger broblem America as a whole have to really deal with.U need to visit places like Sweden and Switzerland to understand how peaceful and almost perfectly things work in some countries compared to the U.S. Dont hate us and act like u care,even tho sadly the statement,if said out of genuine concern is true.peace

Work in progress indeed mtchewwww suffering and smiling zombies
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by Rolly22(m): 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
ElPhoche:
As bad as it may sound, what he said is true. Here in Houston, there is this hospital/building I pass everyday, the name is Petimaging. Men, it is way way better than your average Nigerian hospital, 100:1. And it is just about radiology for animals. When I was working in Nigeria, we used to send some of our patients down to Asaba or even Enugu, when our CT or MRI in NAUTH wasn't working. Do you know, in Houston, a mere Texas children hospital taking care of just an aspect of paediatrics is way 5X bigger than Transcorp Hilton in Nigeria?
My people, we are still very very far. Make I no talk the one weh relate to my profession sad

Don't mind these fools that hasn't gone out of their state supporting our decayed health system
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by Rolly22(m): 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
Exciton:
The country will remain hopeless as long as crooks and illiterates make it to the top. The idi0ts at the top are too dumb to care about human development and quality of life.

It takes less than 15 years for one to acquire the knowledge required to build equipment such as these. It would also cost less than 1 billion dollars to set up basic high tech zones for research and development across the nation. Another half of a billion to improve universities and vocational institutes up to an acceptable standard. Regulate the quality of teachers etc.

But the idi0t leaders would rather buy mansions in Dubai and acquire jets and the latest cars. Instant gratification, no long term goals. Fvcking dvmb leaders!

PS: I've read some talking crap like: "hidden knowledge", "blame the colonial masters", "the country is just 57 years old" etc. It's fücking sh!t. Take responsibility!

Don't mind the suffering and smiling Zombies
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by chiraqDemon(m): 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Everyone just wanna get noticed or attention. They knw Nigerians and reaction are like 5&6. They will still come at him very soon, and he will trend

He's right to some extent tho
To all extents actually
Re: White Man Compares A Dog In US & Health System In Lagos by franklingud(m): 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
Truth hurts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Son Strikes A Pose With His Mad Father. Would You Do The Same? / Woman Banished From Community Over Witchcraft, Gives Birth On The Road. Photos / "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.