Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,248 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

‘I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music’- Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music’- Tiwa Savage (238 Views)

5 Artistes Who Chose To Do Music Even Though Their Parents Were Billionaires!! / Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me / Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music’- Tiwa Savage by jcodez(m): 2:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
http://www.confamgist.com.ng/2017/10/i-dont-want-my-son-to-do-music-tiwa.html?m=1

Tiwa Savage doesn’t want her son to go into music, and this is because she foresees another future for him.
Posting on her SnapChat last night, the Mavin queen shared a video of her boy holding a mike on stage, while she and her performers rehearsed.
“God help me but I really don’t want my son to do music and it seems he is gravitating towards it” said the Eminado singer.
This comes just days after her husband Teebillz declared the singer his woman crush forever. The family have walked through the media firestorm after their relationship hit the storm in 2015. Following the temporary breakup, Tiwa Savage swore never to share details of her personal life on social media or with the press, but things changed after Teebillz went for therapy and they mended their relationship.
Now, they both share not just the personal details of their family life, but also their dreams for their son.
“Time to put him on a basketball court,” said Tiwa in her video note, the post complete with laughing emojis.
Re: ‘I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music’- Tiwa Savage by chizzy161(f): 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
OK....next
Re: ‘I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music’- Tiwa Savage by Tattooboy: 2:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
K

(1) (Reply)

I Won The 2017 International Abuja Film Festiva: Richard Mofe-damijo / Mr 2kay’s Robbery: Burna Boy’s Road Manager Paraded / Volunteers Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.