Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Handsome Nairaland Artiste, The Bull Releases Hot Pics 4 His Birthday. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Handsome Nairaland Artiste, The Bull Releases Hot Pics 4 His Birthday. (302 Views)

Hot Pics Of Burna Boy’s Curvy British Girlfriend Showing Her Massive Ass / Handsome Nairaland Artiste, The Bull Releases Hot Pics 4 His Birthday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Handsome Nairaland Artiste, The Bull Releases Hot Pics 4 His Birthday. by zahnaughty1da: 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
the bull has been one of the most promising and enterprising nigerian artiste since he stepped his foot to the entertainment industry with the release of bankable. the track which caused some stirs as been kind of vulgar and subject to NBC ban has been well recieved through out the country.

link to the track.
47vibez.com.ng/d-bull-bankable/

1 Like

Re: Handsome Nairaland Artiste, The Bull Releases Hot Pics 4 His Birthday. by SingleDaddy: 4:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
Please don't make me comment on your thread, if I say my mind, you will drown yourself with a cup of water. Be warned. Stop posting sh!ts. Pay for proper promo to hype yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Love Prose (his Beautiful Bride) / Urgent Assistance Thanks / How To Get Real Unlimited Instagram Followers 2017��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.