Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Hot Pics Of Burna Boy’s Curvy British Girlfriend Showing Her Massive Ass - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hot Pics Of Burna Boy’s Curvy British Girlfriend Showing Her Massive Ass (6574 Views)

A Guy Snapped Pictures With His Girlfriend Showing Her Dirty Buttocks(pictures) / Wizkid Super Hot American Girlfriend Showing The World Her Package (PHOTOS) / Bbnaija: Hot Photo Of Cindy Squeezing Mercy’s Massive Ass Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Pics Of Burna Boy’s Curvy British Girlfriend Showing Her Massive Ass by Tolukay007: 1:33am On Dec 16, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hot Pics Of Burna Boy’s Curvy British Girlfriend Showing Her Massive Ass by Favourperry(m): 1:59am On Dec 16, 2021
smiley you are so sweet
Re: Hot Pics Of Burna Boy’s Curvy British Girlfriend Showing Her Massive Ass by Prime4life(m): 6:56am On Dec 16, 2021
Favourperry:
smiley you are so sweet
omo i dey tell you. Burnaboy try sha, for him to handle this kind massive construction,to show he is a real man

6 Likes

Re: Hot Pics Of Burna Boy’s Curvy British Girlfriend Showing Her Massive Ass by Passionnn: 8:28am On Dec 16, 2021
Favourperry:
smiley you are so sweet
You follow chop?
Salivating on top another man food

1 Like

Re: Hot Pics Of Burna Boy’s Curvy British Girlfriend Showing Her Massive Ass by Lilpen3758: 9:37am On Dec 16, 2021
Na from today I begin respect burna boy omo this nigga na nyash ninja
Re: Hot Pics Of Burna Boy’s Curvy British Girlfriend Showing Her Massive Ass by KingMack(m): 11:13am On Dec 16, 2021
Prime4life:
omo i dey tell you. Burnaboy try sha, for him to handle this kind massive construction,to show he is a real man

For him to dey smoke 2four7 Na beans Most times Na Jedi e dey smoke inside brown rezzler..so that e go fit handle the KPEKUS Wella..if you still don't get it forget about it grin

Re: Hot Pics Of Burna Boy’s Curvy British Girlfriend Showing Her Massive Ass by Truvelisback(m): 11:55am On Dec 16, 2021
I don't know why u guys like exaggerating. Apart from her small exposed boobs, i am yet to see what's freaking u guys here abt her ass.
Re: Hot Pics Of Burna Boy’s Curvy British Girlfriend Showing Her Massive Ass by Mbataku96(m): 1:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
Who is she posing for

Re: Hot Pics Of Burna Boy’s Curvy British Girlfriend Showing Her Massive Ass by lkillbrokehoes: 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2021
Prime4life:
Make money and your taste will change, infact you will think about dating foreign girls not broke and entitled Nigerian girls. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hot Pics Of Burna Boy’s Curvy British Girlfriend Showing Her Massive Ass by Pumpumking: 1:34pm On Dec 16, 2021
Tolukay007:
Click link below to view more pictures
https://humornstuff.com/stefflon-don-20-sexy-pictures-of-curvy-british-singer/

Kaiiiiii we are suffffarin mennnn...our Nigerian women never loooooklike this.this is very annnoyin
Re: Hot Pics Of Burna Boy’s Curvy British Girlfriend Showing Her Massive Ass by TMTR: 3:34pm On Dec 16, 2021
Nothing special and also she a babymama, a huge turn off
Re: Hot Pics Of Burna Boy’s Curvy British Girlfriend Showing Her Massive Ass by wonderr(m): 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2021
Na only poverty fit make u like something and you no go for touch am
Re: Hot Pics Of Burna Boy’s Curvy British Girlfriend Showing Her Massive Ass by terrezo2002(m): 6:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
They will both ruin themselves. I see nothing good coming from this relationship
Re: Hot Pics Of Burna Boy’s Curvy British Girlfriend Showing Her Massive Ass by ashawopikin(m): 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
Even after one pikin, she still set

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had A One Night Stand With A Nairalander? / Ladies:name Something Guys Do That They Think Is Attractive. / Who Is The Most Foolish In This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.