Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

I SAID YES, Another Cute Pre-wedding Picture Shoot By A Nairalander - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I SAID YES, Another Cute Pre-wedding Picture Shoot By A Nairalander (7010 Views)

Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride / Man Rests On His Fiancee's Chest In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Bride Pours Water On Her Fiancé As He Reads Newspaper In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I SAID YES, Another Cute Pre-wedding Picture Shoot By A Nairalander by makydebbie(f): 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Oh Lawd!!When next i get into trouble,i'll be counting on you.shocked
Tarah you're my sister na, if I no get your back, who will? tongue tongue
Re: I SAID YES, Another Cute Pre-wedding Picture Shoot By A Nairalander by Oyindidi(f): 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Oh Lawd!!When next i get into trouble,i'll be counting on you.shocked
Why the change of monikers lately?
Re: I SAID YES, Another Cute Pre-wedding Picture Shoot By A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
makydebbie:
Tarah you're my sister na, if I no get your back, who will? tongue tongue
Thank you jare.cheesycheesygrin
Re: I SAID YES, Another Cute Pre-wedding Picture Shoot By A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
Why the change of monikers lately?
Deactivation ish.This one is here to stay tho......whatsup?cheesykiss
Re: I SAID YES, Another Cute Pre-wedding Picture Shoot By A Nairalander by makydebbie(f): 2:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Thank you jare.cheesycheesygrin
Uwc hunnie. kiss
Re: I SAID YES, Another Cute Pre-wedding Picture Shoot By A Nairalander by jaksmillioniar: 6:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
Papiikush:
What in God's name? Nigga looks like her kid brother. Too much makeup. Unattractive...

She come get pomo lips. shocked

viZkil abeg grow up na my I hear a word dat a fool at 40 is a fool foreva u are no more a baby so stop doing like u are still
Re: I SAID YES, Another Cute Pre-wedding Picture Shoot By A Nairalander by amicable09(f): 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
BoleAndFish:
Hahaha thank God for your elder sis. You're lucky they didn't do arrangee for you. If you tried something like that in my secondary school, boys will make sure you have a story to tell your parents after school on a very good Friday. grin
It's a good thing you learnt to behave in public. Maybe we would have read your story on nl frontpage by now. grin

Say no more. You got a heavenly man here. cool

Lool osheeeey! In how many years? You see why I called you an old lady? grin
Hahahaha. Me? They have threatened to beat me tire but the truth is, I'm still cool and playful when I want to be and that too has saved me from the unfortunate events that would have brought my matter to front-page.

My Heavenly man cheesy, you're really God sent!

Lol, how many years it took me to study those courses? Few years only cheesy

I'm young like that.
Re: I SAID YES, Another Cute Pre-wedding Picture Shoot By A Nairalander by Leakdaddy: 10:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
Sholaqe:

pls don't pour your frustrations on me lol. nobody has to care about my opinion. but its my opinion sha
from the looks of those boobies... I can tell your nipp les will be fat n dark
Re: I SAID YES, Another Cute Pre-wedding Picture Shoot By A Nairalander by qhutetomsel(f): 7:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
amicable09:

I'm telling you dear.
I remember when I began nursing the idea to write. To keep myself busy and happy. I went first to Literature section. I liked it there but I didn't want something too serious with people who do not know me telling me what I'm not doing right or mounting pressure on me to update when I don't want to. I like to do things at my own pace.

Can't even remember how I found my way to Diary section. I noticed the people who started the writings were the only ones permitted to write. I made the comment on someone's diary but couldn't.

At that point I knew I found the best place for me to chill and play to my heart's content cheesy I have no regrets whatsoever in that section.
we have same minds cheesy
I was a regular in the literature section before I found the diary section and eventually started mine. I've been hooked ever since then. Absolutely No regrets!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I SAID YES, Another Cute Pre-wedding Picture Shoot By A Nairalander by Dharneehell(m): 1:49pm On May 14, 2020
makydebbie:
Lol. cheesy
I hit a nerve didn't I? Of course you're trying so hard to impress and please I'm against child abuse so I'm unimpressed boy.

I told you I'm not your mummy, go look for her in a brothel or something. Oh please shut the hell up, who jumped on my mention to spill thrash? Dude, I've got this huge love for moi, if an inconsequential teenager says I'm ugly, it's his stupid false opinion which is currently in the bin that I give no fvck about.

Since you're handsome why are you allergic to uploading your own damn picture? You know nlders won't sleep after seeing it due to the nightmares so boy, you're doing us a favor.

Now run to mummy, apart from your comments being nauseating, I have zero tolerance for dumb children.

I was going through my posts on here and I saw this. Wow, time flies. grin grin
I never knew we had issues sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is What Every Man Goes Through Every 3 Months (PHOTO) / Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With / Man Caught His Wife Having Sex With Another Man And Videoed Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.