Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,713 members, 7,813,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North (24457 Views)

Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M / 2023: South-East PDP Rejects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket To North / PDP Supports Melaye, Urges Members To Vote Against His Recall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by kstyle2(m): 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
Sometimes I ask if this country is cursed. So if someone with a better pedigree and possesses the required technical know how to move this country seeks to be president under the PDP platform but isn't from the north, his ambition is as good as dead? Everyone is supposed to be given a level playing field then the party chooses the best from the lot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by InfinixMine: 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
PDP Zoning....

Northern President
Southeast Vice President

2 Likes

Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
This is an opportunity for north east and north central to grab!
Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by voiceofthetruth: 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
Na dis same people wey dey claim say dem wan divide

Good, but would have preferred different Northerners on both parties. We're better than buhari or atiku

3 Likes

Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
voiceofthetruth:

You must be a cursed dwarf. When have you ever heard any south east governor or party leader support secession?

Orhhh.
Na cursed dwarf ? How thoes ones be like?

6 Likes

Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by godox2(m): 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
They hate North with passion, yet they support them (Abokis).
Nawaooooooo What a shame.

9 Likes

Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by deanmartins(m): 9:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
In as much as i suport PDP but then can all this old men kindly give chance for the younger ones to make decisions
u r right,young ones like me
Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by SPRINDID(m): 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
[quote author=Igbos post=61046218]
See dis wan
Buhari till 2023 We can consider an Igbo president afterwards
And its definitely not from PDP Mumu dot cum
Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by godox2(m): 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
InfinixMine:
PDP Zoning....

Northern President
Southeast Vice President

At last! they accepted to be second class citizens.
The fear of abokis is the beginning of sense.

7 Likes

Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
So PEOPLE DECEIVING PEOPLE still have zoning formular
APC BUHARI TILL 2023
APC must finish their 16 years, after which KOWA can try their luck grin

6 Likes

Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by Amarabae(f): 9:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
Not so smart Fayose, we know your secret plans but south east pdp leaders have just squashed it!

1 Like

Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by Amarabae(f): 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
godox2:

At last! they accepted to be second class citizens.
The fear of abokis is the beginning of sense.
at least none of our Igbo cities was conquered and an emir imposed on it like ilorin!

1 Like

Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by deanmartins(m): 9:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
Give the youth a chance....like me wink

2 Likes

Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
I pray true National leaders emerge as PDP flag bearer

I also hope Saraki and Atiku are among the final choices to choose from
Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by donstan18: 9:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
FisifunKododada:
The goal of politics should be: To improve the standard of living of every man, woman and child. However, it appears politics is an end to itself. You become a politician so you can remain a politician. When you are in power you claim ALL is well with the country. When you are out of power you claim the country is going to hell in a hand-basket. So you get back to power; and all of a sudden all is well again. Its akin to a silly game. The problem of the country is someone else's fault not yours. Unless you are in power then the country's problems no longer exists. Who are we fooling exactly? Ourselves? And how long will this game continue? There is a way of doing politics that works. UNTIL we do it that way, we are just dancing on our own graveyard.

The nature of the universe is that even if you do the right things for the wrong reasons it still works. But if you do the wrong things even for the right reasons it doesn’t work. People need to understand this.

You have 2 options in life:

Do it your way
Do it the way it works
Most people fail because they want to do things ‘their way’, the way they’ve always done them. But if you want to be successful you need to forget about doing things ‘your way’ or the way you’ve always done them. You need to do things the way they actually work.

You can’t just do whatever you like and be successful.

If you could everyone would be successful.

Unless you do the right things, the right things won’t happen.

Nice one!
But, brO....You'll still do what the GOVT is doing!

Our prayer is for them to WORK while CHOPPING!
Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by Amarabae(f): 9:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
deanmartins:
Give the youth a chance....like me wink
fine boy! Lols
you go be like them if given the chance

1 Like

Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by ipobarecriminals: 9:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
wink cheesy grin cheesy cheesy dey for. chop Fayose money small the same way Fayose scammed. Jona b4 sense go fall on him

1 Like

Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by ipobarecriminals: 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
Tamass:
Igbos wont like this.. cheesy
Igbos. are Terrorists

2 Likes

Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by Amarabae(f): 9:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
wink cheesy grin cheesy cheesy dey for. chop Fayose money small the same way Fayose scammed. Jona b4 sense go fall on him
fayose is a comedian!

2 Likes

Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by FisifunKododada: 9:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
donstan18:

Nice one!
But, brO....You'll still do what the GOVT is doing!

Our prayer is for them to WORK while CHOPPING!

Thanks. I am not judging anybody, I am just describing my observation. I claim no moral superiority but I know if we continue like this yawa go continue to dey.
Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by ipobarecriminals: 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
cheesy smiley
Amarabae:
fayose is a comedian!
grin
Amarabae:
fayose is a comedian!
Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by nototribalist: 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
Tamass:

So what are you trynna say?
so you want him to start explaining abi? Cos na you buy am pencil and book for primary School
Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by deanmartins(m): 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
Amarabae:
fine boy! Lols
you go be like them if given the chance
by the grace of God I won't if given the opportunity...I ve been tried before...and I delivered

1 Like

Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by Charly68: 9:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
Zoning to North ! What happens to the shocky dance of my state Governor in becoming the next president..? This people should not try Fayose ooo! He knows the game pass una

1 Like

Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by Minemrys: 9:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
Buharimustgo:
SouthEast people are not as ambitious and desperate as Hausa/Fulani people when it comes to political power.
When I hear people say that igbos are not marginalized I weep for their illiteracy.
Can there be peace in Nigeria,if the Hausa/Fulani don't Smell the position of the President and Vice for over say 20years?
Your guess is as good as mine
ofcourse there will. Since the start of the 3rd republic, n0rth only ruled for 2 years and they didn't make n0ise during Obj's time. We would count Gej's time bt u would argue that the n0rth startd BH which would be funny since it began during Ya'ardua's time.

1 Like

Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by Amarabae(f): 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
deanmartins:
by the grace of God I won't if given the opportunity...I ve been tried before...and I delivered
depend on the state you are from,if it is a youth oriented administrative state
Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by Brugo(m): 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
The slaves of the north. They don't mind drinking mud and dancing with pythons.

Later they will be shouting marginalisation. grin

7 Likes

Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by Spinojaja26: 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
These are people who are born slaves and they enjoy being slave and will happily die slaves to the north

8 Likes

Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by deanmartins(m): 9:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
Amarabae:
depend on the state you are from,if it is a youth oriented administrative state
I'm igbo but I'm based he Abuja,so I'm thinking of running in abuja..AMAC federal constituency
Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by Minemrys: 9:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
EbukaLive:
LOL. So, officially it is only the APC that currently has plans for Igbo Presidency...

We go dey watch
isn't that ironic? And a xtain clergy said Pdp is jesus. Maybe jesus has left the igbos...lets stop decieving ourselves.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern Traders To Resume North To South Movement As Yahaya Bello Intervenes / Keep Off Nnamdi Kanu’s Case, 52 Northern Groups Tell UN / I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.