Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North (24461 Views)

Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M / 2023: South-East PDP Rejects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket To North / PDP Supports Melaye, Urges Members To Vote Against His Recall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by Mccullum: 7:10am On Oct 03, 2017
Igbos were slaves of the north since 1960 when Zik accepted to be ceremonial president under Prime Minister T. Balewa, the deal Awo rejected with NPC.

5 Likes

Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by Buharimustgo: 8:19am On Oct 03, 2017
Minemrys:

ofcourse there will. Since the start of the 3rd republic, n0rth only ruled for 2 years and they didn't make n0ise during Obj's time. We would count Gej's time bt u would argue that the n0rth startd BH which would be funny since it began during Ya'ardua's time.

Bros u were not president but vice President and stlll held security positions,even before OBJ u held military power for almost Third years also including all the major positions both military and otherwise,so what is your point of argument?
Have the IGBOs held such positions before apart from Ironsi six months and Ekwueme Vice President just for 4years
Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by Alexis11: 8:23am On Oct 03, 2017
sainty2k3:
CHAI, they too don turn slave to Northerners

They have always been. They only came up with that name for the Yorubas because they are jealous seeing that Yorubas have benefited more from their (Igbos) slavery to the North. cheesy

Igbos play the worst politics in Nigeria and they may remain slaves for a much longer period. cool

3 Likes

Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by ProWalker: 8:41am On Oct 03, 2017
GreenCap:

i disagree with you.

North P + East VP = sure pass

Shagari and Ekwueme

Yar'adua and Jonathan

***** and Obi, if...

there may be no voters in the SE and Delta North come Feb 2019

only then can your wishes come true

Let me see that Igbo man that the North and SW can trust enough and not tainted by the Biafra agitation madness

Most Igbos have shown themselves to be traitors and betrayers of the Nigeria project
Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by Ovamboland(m): 8:52am On Oct 03, 2017
Amarabae:
at least none of our Igbo cities was conquered and an emir imposed on it like ilorin!

Was there any ibo city in existence at that time? You all clustered in villages and clans. Who'd be interested in conquering a village of little value and no administrative structure

Was it not Lugard you abuse that gave you identity?

4 Likes

Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by adisaigbo1(m): 9:24am On Oct 03, 2017
Buharimustgo:
SouthEast people are not as ambitious and desperate as Hausa/Fulani people when it comes to political power.
When I hear people say that igbos are not marginalized I weep for their illiteracy.
Can there be peace in Nigeria,if the Hausa/Fulani don't Smell the position of the President and Vice for over say 20years?
Your guess is as good as mine
Simply put.....the Igbos are slaves of the Fulanis

4 Likes

Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by ProWalker: 9:27am On Oct 03, 2017
Amarabae:
at least none of our Igbo cities was conquered and an emir imposed on it like ilorin!

Which city? Before the coming of the white man, what do you know as city? Others were capitalising on your bush living nature to raid and sell you into slavery to the white man.
We know Nigerians that discuss empire like kanem bornu empire and the Oyo empire, you have not even a city, not to talk of an empire. You were all living in bush clusters
Amarabae you better don't allow people to tell you things that will make you start asking questions from your elders

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by tuniski: 9:35am On Oct 03, 2017
EbukaLive:
LOL. So, officially it is only the APC that currently has plans for Igbo Presidency...

We go dey watch
Which plan please educate me.
Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by Minemrys: 10:00am On Oct 03, 2017
Buharimustgo:

Bros u were not president but vice President and stlll held security positions,even before OBJ u held military power for almost Third years also including all the major positions both military and otherwise,so what is your point of argument?
Have the IGBOs held such positions before apart from Ironsi six months and Ekwueme Vice President just for 4years
cause the ibos never wanted those positi0ns. Had they, they would've voted Buhari in 2003, 2007 when he had an ibo as running mate instead of voting a fulani and yoruba or ijaw and fulani.
Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by Ahmedhussain3463: 11:30am On Oct 03, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

You mean to say nobody would give US the chance
yes o any how still d same,the political space is congest the youth must force them self in.
Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by Danladi7: 11:36am On Oct 03, 2017
Alexis11:
Igbos have aligned more with the North than the Yorubas. Although most times it is an attempt to spite the Yorubas cool

The current myth of calling the Yorubas northern slaves is even funny to say the least. We know who that name fit but definitely not the Yorubas.

1979; They voted Shehu Shagari against Awolowo a southerner.

Even in 1999, because the North presented Obasanjo as their candidate against Olu falae who other southerners wanted, they still adopted the Northern candidate. cool

Even 2007 they followed Yar'adua grin

Fayose how market? tongue

And as usual two afonja men FFK and fayose just sold the engu igbo race as slaves to the north.grin

1 Like

Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by Danladi7: 11:43am On Oct 03, 2017
Ovamboland:

Was there any ibo city in existence at that time? You all clustered in villages and clans. Who'd be interested in conquering a village of little value and no administrative structure

Was it not Lugard you abuse that gave you identity?
Yeah their first city was founded by lugard at enugu.
Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by me69: 12:05pm On Oct 03, 2017
It doesn't matter most northerners won't vote PDP because of PDP is synonymous with corruption

1 Like

Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by slawali: 12:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
U mumu long oo,south east are monority north are majority.so no political will survive without them.
Buharimustgo:
SouthEast people are not as ambitious and desperate as Hausa/Fulani people when it comes to political power.
When I hear people say that igbos are not marginalized I weep for their illiteracy.
Can there be peace in Nigeria,if the Hausa/Fulani don't Smell the position of the President and Vice for over say 20years?
Your guess is as good as mine
Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by Buharimustgo: 12:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
slawali:
U mumu long oo,south east are monority north are majority.so no political will survive without them.

When did Hausa/Fulani starts being North,and Igbo turned to a minority tribe?I don't blame you,its the quota system I blame that gave u an opportunity to school which u refused to study as well as your quota system lecturers
Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by ProWalker: 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
Buharimustgo:

When did Hausa/Fulani starts being North,and Igbo turned to a minority tribe?I don't blame you,its the quota system I blame that gave u an opportunity to school which u refused to study as well as your quota system lecturers

Even Ijaws have more political clout in Nigeria now than Ibos, only thing you do is shout about Biafra...that is only reason Ibos must write SE & SS to any issue of political importance, you’ve completely lost your political influence in Nigeria as it is

2 Likes

Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
Is it not time for the south east to present an attractive candidate and sell him/her to Nigerians?They are zoning it to the north (the parasite/zoo people) again ha ha. Are you kidding me !!
Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by Buharimustgo: 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
ProWalker:

Even Ijaws have more political clout in Nigeria now than Ibos, only thing you do is shout about Biafra...that is only reason Ibos must write SE & SS to any issue of political importance, you’ve completely lost your political influence in Nigeria as it is

Your arrogance will destroy you very soon,continue the display of your ignorance
Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by Alexis11: 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
Buharimustgo:

Your arrogance will destroy you very soon,continue the display of your ignorance

Lol... But you and I know that the guy is saying the truth na cool

Without adding SS, SE does not pull any weight in this country politically. Everybody knows.

How many times have you seen the westerners writing SW/SS

cheesy

1 Like

Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by deji17: 12:00am On Oct 04, 2017
No so Eboes go do so tey, Fayose go collect VP for their hand in PDP. Their Mumu never do......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umar Dikko Rada Joins Tinubu In Ogun State To Meet Delegates / Notorious Bandit Leader Who Got N130 Million As Ransom Killed In Katsina / 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Dankwambo At War In Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.