Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North (24460 Views)

Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M / 2023: South-East PDP Rejects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket To North / PDP Supports Melaye, Urges Members To Vote Against His Recall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
voiceofthetruth:

You must be a cursed dwarf. When have you ever heard any south east governor or party leader support secession?
Jesus!!somebody a cursed dwarf...lwkmd

Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by billyG(m): 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
Igbos hav been sucking d cocks of d north since time immemorial,is this not marginalization of d igbo again And d cock-sucking elders kept quite over this gross injustice & enslavement of ndigbo. cry cry cry cry cry

8 Likes

Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
Amala people would die slaves....they have destroyed the country!!!dirty idiots

1 Like

Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by ProWalker: 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
Confused people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by deji17: 9:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
ProWalker:
Confused people

But Eboes were calling people who supported APC last time names such as slaves etc. So Eboes dog will still return to its own vomit? Eboes eat shit

11 Likes

Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
In as much as i suport PDP but then can all this old men kindly give chance for the younger ones to make decisions
nobody will give u chance u have to take the space

1 Like

Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by TimeMod1: 10:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
Amarabae:
at least none of our Igbo cities was conquered and an emir imposed on it like ilorin!
Una mouth no dey gree you rest na.
Was there any time Ilorin was conquered?, was there a war or bloodshed?
while you're at it, remind me who the current emir is.

6 Likes

Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by sainty2k3(m): 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
CHAI, they too don turn slave to Northerners

4 Likes

Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by Tecno66: 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
Buharimustgo:
SouthEast people are not as ambitious and desperate as Hausa/Fulani people when it comes to political power.
When I hear people say that igbos are not marginalized I weep for their illiteracy.
Can there be peace in Nigeria,if the Hausa/Fulani don't Smell the position of the President and Vice for over say 20years?
Your guess is as good as mine
If you deprive them of power a minute more than 8 years, there will be war in Nigeria. I met an hausa man who told me the nations commerce is with the igbos, the economy with the yorubas and so the administration of the country is theirs for the taking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by tuniski: 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
Igbos:

See dis wan

Buhari till 2023
We can consider an Igbo president afterwards

And its definitely not from PDP

And thanks for clarifying that "Igbo marginalisation" = Igbo presidency
Oya nau Shebi you be God!
Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by GreenCap: 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
ProWalker:
PDP + Ibo VP candidate = epic fail

i disagree with you.

North P + East VP = sure pass

Shagari and Ekwueme

Yar'adua and Jonathan

***** and Obi, if...

there may be no voters in the SE and Delta North come Feb 2019

only then can your wishes come true
Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
Alexis11:
Igbos have aligned more with the North than the Yorubas. Although most times it is an attempt to spite the Yorubas cool

The current myth of calling the Yorubas northern slaves is even funny to say the least. We know who that name fit but definitely not the Yorubas.

1979; They voted Shehu Shagari against Awolowo a southerner.

Even in 1999, because the North presented Obasanjo as their candidate against Olu falae who other southerners wanted, they still adopted the Northern candidate. cool

Even 2007 they followed Yar'adua grin

""Even 2007 they followed Yar'adua""

So they would have voted Tinubu in 2007

""Olu falae who other southerners wanted""

grin.

""1979; They voted Shehu Shagari against Awolowo a southerner""

The foundation of yoruba treachery was laid years n years ago before 1979 by Awolowo....Figure it out ur self.
Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by Rhea(f): 10:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
nghubs1:
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the South East geopolitical zone has endorsed the party’s zoning arrangement, which zoned the office of the President to the North and that of the National Chairman to the Southern part of Nigeria.

Rising from a meeting of the Zonal Executive Committee of the party held in Enugu, the South East PDP reiterated its commitment to national unity and also reaffirmed the party’s earlier agreement on the zoning of party positions allotted to the South East in respect of the forthcoming elective National Convention.

Presenting a communiqué after the meeting, which was well attended by Party leaders namely: the former Vice President and founding member of the PDP, Chief Alex Ekwueme; the State Governors of Enugu (Rt. Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi), Abia (Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu) and Ebonyi (Engr. David Umahi represented by his deputy); the Deputy President of the Senate, Senator Ike Ekweremadu and other members of the National Assembly from the zone; the Party’s Caretaker Committee National Secretary, Senator Ben Obi, Speakers of the State House of Assemblies and other principal officers, former governors; Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu, and a host of others, the PDP South East Vice Chairman, Chief Austin Umahi, said that the zonal leadership of the party will support its candidate in Anambra State, Mr. Oseloka Obaze and his running mate, Mrs. Chidi Onyemelukwe (nee Ekwueme).

The party equally mandated PDP South East Governors, the Zonal Vice Chairman and the National Assembly leaders from the zone to liaise with other geo-political zones in the country to reach an understanding in respect of the party’s next National Chairman.

http://nghubs.info/%e2%80%8b2019-south-east-pdp-supports-zoning-of-president-to-the-north/

I wonder the size of toilet that Iwuanyanwu has in his house. It must be a XXL toilet bowl capable to handling all the sh.it that comes out of that intimidating stomach of his. cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
nobody will give u chance u have to take the space

You mean to say nobody would give US the chance
Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by jpslick(m): 11:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
Amarabae:
Not so smart Fayose,
we know your secret plans but south east pdp leaders have just squashed it!
pls enligntene me on this his secret plan biko.

1 Like

Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
We IPOB will votes for Fayose in 2019 for presidential elections even if as independent candidate, we will votes for Fayose.

1 Like

Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by Coldfeets: 11:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
Tamass:
Igbos wont like this.. cheesy

Igbos abi Fayose?
Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
this country mumu never do...y north feel they must always rule angry
Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by Tamass: 11:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
Jolar101:
We IPOB will votes for Fayose in 2019 for presidential elections even if as independent candidate, we will votes for Fayose.
As if fayose give a fvck about you

Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by talk2percy(m): 12:00am On Oct 03, 2017
Cowards, betrayers, political boot lickers, sycophants, disappointments. In politics, u have gat to take ur destiny into ur hands. Just like there isn't permanent enemies or friends, also there shouldn't b permanent formula. Use ur heads, fools!!!

2 Likes

Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 03, 2017
Tamass:

As if fayose give a fvck about you
As Buhari and come and chop sycophants gives a 4cuk about you.
Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by Chinagurum1995(m): 1:04am On Oct 03, 2017
Eeeeeeee chei, My fellow Biafrans come back to our nation Biafra we need you ooooo. sad undecided cry embarassed we miss you ooooo.
Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by LoveThemChubby(m): 1:05am On Oct 03, 2017
Buharimustgo:
SouthEast people are not as ambitious and desperate as Hausa/Fulani people when it comes to political power.
When I hear people say that igbos are not marginalized I weep for their illiteracy.
Can there be peace in Nigeria,if the Hausa/Fulani don't Smell the position of the President and Vice for over say 20years?

have you ever wondered why it is so? That is one of the price of the civil war. No nation rises from the ashes of a civil war and remains the same.

1 Like

Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by suavetony(m): 2:26am On Oct 03, 2017
Alexis11:
Igbos have aligned more with the North than the Yorubas. Although most times it is an attempt to spite the Yorubas cool

The current myth of calling the Yorubas northern slaves is even funny to say the least. We know who that name fit but definitely not the Yorubas.

1979; They voted Shehu Shagari against Awolowo a southerner.

Even in 1999, because the North presented Obasanjo as their candidate against Olu falae who other southerners wanted, they still adopted the Northern candidate. cool

Even 2007 they followed Yar'adua grin

You are right but politicians usually chose where they will benefit more.

Can you compare APC current zoning formula where Igbos are not even Vice nor Senate president but Deputy Senate president that was almost gotten by force?

Igbos supported the people you mentioned in the past because they benefited more - simple reasoning.

1 Like

Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by Baroba(m): 2:32am On Oct 03, 2017
godox2:
They hate North with passion, yet they support them (Abokis).
Nawaooooooo What a shame.

Who is "they".. This is the problem with this country, how can you speak for more than 40 million People.. The ruling class are totally different from the masses, there decisions is borne out of there own self interest.. Am Igbo, and i have no reason to hate anyone, enough of these uneccessary stereotype..

2 Likes

Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by guiddoti: 3:04am On Oct 03, 2017
Tamass:
Igbos wont like this.. cheesy
no brain again in IPOB walahi.

2 Likes

Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by Flakky26(f): 3:18am On Oct 03, 2017
drop your input and innovative ideas here to make Nigeria work. www.myinputng.webs.com

www.fb.com/myinputng
Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by Shinery0123(m): 3:59am On Oct 03, 2017
So no go and cry marginalisation o or North gets everything
Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by Ladyjumong(f): 5:55am On Oct 03, 2017
Like seriously who is surprise ?
we all expected this. those criminals, they will do any thing to please their masters as long as the money is coming in.
wunt be surprise if the money choke them one day.
they signed for it. u only harvest what u plant.

3 Likes

Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by Ladyjumong(f): 6:00am On Oct 03, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
this country mumu never do...y north feel they must always rule angry
oh bro, you should not be even bothered. this their shi.t wunt last. the should enjoy it while the still have it.
Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by Ladyjumong(f): 6:03am On Oct 03, 2017
Baroba:

Who is "they".. This is the problem with this country, how can you speak for more than 40 million People.. The ruling class are totally different from the masses, there decisions is borne out of there own self interest.. Am Igbo, and i have no reason to hate anyone, enough of these uneccessary stereotype..
maybe ur new into this sort of world. buh igbo and hausa are pure enemies. forget how much u think u see them interact in real life. thats the hard truth.

1 Like

Re: ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 03, 2017
Buharimustgo:
20 waiting? they couldn't rest when Jonathan was the President. now you are Tallinn of 20years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidential Order: Taskforce Starts Towing Of Trucks And Trailers On The Roads / Why I Disagree With Southern Governors Call On Buhari For National Dialogue / Emmanuelle BLATMANN, French Ambassador To Nigeria Pays Tinubu A Courtesy Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.