Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,529 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... (3481 Views)

Only Virgins(girls) Deserve Marriage / 'I dont Deserve You-Lady Celebrates Her Husband Who Donated His Liver To Her(pic / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Saintsammurai(m): 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
I see some ladies online, calling guys broke, you see a lady that still depends on her parents or boyfriend, calling a guy that hustles hard, "broke" AND this same lady wants to get into marriage without her having any financial backup to assist the man.. I know that a man should cater for his supposed wife, but any lady that do not have atleast 50,000 naira in her bank account, dont deserve to be taken to the alter,, You cannot just pray for a marriage with 5,000 naira bank balance... Atleast even if the man wont ask for your money, but you should atleast have a saving that you can use in assisting your man.. Except if as a lady, you are getting married to a sugar daddy... So as a lady, you should atleast have a reasonable cash in the bank before you talk about marriage with your lover.. You need to contribute finanicially in your own little ways....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Saintsammurai(m): 7:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
cc lalasticlala
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by agbonkamen(f): 7:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
I have 30billion in my account so I deserve foreign guys not unromantic Nigerian guys grin
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Saintsammurai(m): 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
agbonkamen:
I have 30billion in my account so I deserve foreign guys not unromantic Nigerian guys grin
IF you have 30billion, you wnt be on nairaland by this time..

8 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
That rules out every Nairaland female then
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
Saintsammurai:
I see some ladies online, calling guys broke, you see a lady that still depends on her parents or boyfriend, calling a guy that hustles hard, "broke" AND this same lady wants to get into marriage without her having any financial backup to assist the man.. I know that a man should cater for his supposed wife, but any lady that do not have atleast 50,000 naira in her bank account, dont deserve to be taken to the alter,, You cannot just pray for a marriage with 5,000 naira bank balance... Atleast even if the man wont ask for your money, but you should atleast have a saving that you can use in assisting your man.. Except if as a lady, you are getting married to a sugar daddy... So as a lady, you should atleast have a reasonable cash in the bank before you talk about marriage with your lover.. You need to contribute finanicially in your own little ways....
Saint have come again oo. Lolz
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by agbonkamen(f): 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
Saintsammurai:
grin
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by anonymuz(m): 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
Saintsammurai:
no just mind her
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Saintsammurai(m): 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Saint have come again oo. Lolz
lol but i am right na..How you going to get married to a girl with Zero savings?
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Abdullateef77(m): 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by TheControversy: 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
She should have a job. That's more important. 50k is like #5 in this Buhari Era.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Saintsammurai(m): 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
ShyCypher:
That rules out every Nairaland female then
lol
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Saintsammurai(m): 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
TheControversy:
She should have a job. That's more important. 50k is like #5 in this Buhari Era.
I am talking about savings.
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Nogodye(m): 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
Say No To Girl with Zero Savings...They gonna kill you with bills.Girls with many ideals, big dreams and zero execution...

2 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by littlewonders: 8:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
Marriage again
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
Saintsammurai:
lol but i am right na..How you going to get married to a girl with Zero savings?
Ehn! We hear
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by TheControversy: 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
Saintsammurai:
I am talking about savings.
A woman with a job will definitely have more than 50k in her account. Women are better than the World Bank when it comes to saving money, the smart ones at least.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by IamSINZ(m): 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
True. I was shocked when I saw the staggering figure my brothers wife has emarked as her own contribution to their wedding ceremony. How many women these days can do more than paying for the wedding cake? I'm talking about more than half a mill here.. How many?? All they do is look pretty and heap bills on the poor soul lenient enough to wife an unproductive woman! Men should know that a wife should be an asset not a liability. Basic rules in business advises business men not to spend more than they earn. Marrying a broke slay-princess is bad but it gets worse if she's inconsiderate and shallow.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by IamLEGEND1: 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
The ghost of the Notorious B.I.G approves of this thread.

Nobody get time for leeches. When I be making that paper, you as a woman should be making just as much as me.
All dem slay queens always forgetting that vanity is extremely expensive.
If you allow that kind of girl into your life, it wouldn't matter if you're working as a top exec in shell or chevron because you'll soon go broke....... Before long, you'll find yourself selling N100 wraps of weed & sucking_dick for money in a dark corner behind an abandoned canteen just to keep up with her demands.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Saintsammurai(m): 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
TheControversy:
A woman with a job will definitely have more than 50k in her account. Women are better than the World Bank when it comes to saving money, the smart ones at least.
Exactly at the bolded, but many do not fall in that category..
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
cry cry cry cry well some ladies really work hard but can't make that much due to little or no assistance to get there

Well if I av more Dan 50k I don't even tink I need a man I'll b doing fine all alone get few sex buddies have a sperm donor av a kid or two nd am about life
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Saintsammurai(m): 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
IamSINZ:
True. I was shocked when I saw the staggering figure my brothers wife has emarked as her own contribution to their wedding ceremony. How many women these days can do more than paying for the wedding cake? I'm talking about more than half a mill here.. How many?? All they do is look pretty and heap bills on the poor soul lenient enough to wife an unproductive woman! Men should know that a wife should be an asset not a liability. Basic rules in business advises business men not to spend more than they earn. Marrying a broke slay-princess is bad but it gets worse if she's inconsiderate and shallow.
1000% on point.. you have said it all...i shake my head when i see young jobless ladies pushing their boyfriends into marriages and the guys will just rush into it.. AS in all she has to offer is fine face with makeups and light skin... Many ladies fall in that category..

3 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by TheControversy: 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Exactly at the bolded, but many do not fall in that category..
You're right. Unfortunately boobs and a.ss will not allow us see the smart ones (except they've got boobs and a.ss). We men should share the blame a bit. We're afraid of financially stable women and quickly tag them as feminists but prefer the broke slay queens so we can have someone depending on us to make us feel manly.
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Saintsammurai(m): 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
selflessposhheart:
cry cry cry cry well some ladies really work hard but can't make that much due to little or no assistance to get there

Well if I av more Dan 50k I don't even tink I need a man I'll b doing fine all alone get few sex buddies have a sperm donor av a kid or two nd am about life

JESUS CHRIST OF NAZZARETH.....I GIVE UP..

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
*yawns*

ok
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Saintsammurai(m): 8:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
TheControversy:
You're right. Unfortunately boobs and a.ss will not allow us see the smart ones (except they've got boobs and a.ss). We men should share the blame a bit. We're afraid of financially stable women and quickly tag them as feminists but prefer the broke slay queens so we can have someone depending on us to make us feel manly.
wow You are 1000% right... even here on nairaland, there are some ladies that some guys are afraid of, they dnt even have the balls to woo them, they prefare those little girls that fool around the forum.
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by TundeHashim(m): 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
The ghost of the Notorious B.I.G approves of this thread.

Nobody get time for leeches. When I be making that paper, you as a woman should be making just as much as me.
All dem slay queens always forgetting that vanity is extremely expensive.
If you allow that kind of girl into your life, it wouldn't matter if you're working as a top exec in shell or chevron because you'll soon go broke....... Before long, you'll find yourself selling N100 wraps of weed & sucking_dick in a dark corner behind an abandoned canteen just to keep up with her demands.
bro..you're extremely good at weaving words to make an artistic masterpiece! Thumbs up
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
How old is this guy? Is 50k money when it comes to marriage?

3 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
Saintsammurai:
JESUS CHRIST OF NAZZARETH.....I GIVE UP..

Yes na why will I earn more than 50k now buy my self trouble in form of a man
Mayb cos I've not met the right guy in my entire life just mayb if I meet a well grounded gentle man my orientation will change cos I'm tired of F*ck boys
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by IamSINZ(m): 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
Saintsammurai:
1000% on point.. you have said it all...i shake my head when i see young jobless ladies pushing their boyfriends into marriages and the guys will just rush into it.. AS in all she has to offer is fine face with makeups and light skin... Many ladies fall in that category..

Sorry for them. No right thinking man who has big plans for the future thinks about building a family with an unproductive woman. It's the reason why most men set-up businesses for their wives shortly after getting married but let's face it, an unproductive woman is an unproductive woman. She will still not be able to sell water in the desert given that all she's about is watching the style channel and coating her face with layers of emulsion paint! When you marry that kind of broad, if her wacky advice doesn't run you down, then her unending demands will!

2 Likes

Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
Es eh mech. sad
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by IamLEGEND1: 8:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
TheControversy:
We, men? Speak for yourself,bruh.
I am one broke ass brother but I won't acquaint myself with a woman if she doesn't have a source of income.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PLEASE HELP, Will My Marriage Be A Mistake? / Woman Munches Rapist’s Privates As He Asks For A Head / Advice To Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.