Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... (3515 Views)

Only Virgins(girls) Deserve Marriage / 'I dont Deserve You-Lady Celebrates Her Husband Who Donated His Liver To Her(pic / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by IamSINZ(m): 9:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Its like you are just dishing out my mindset.. I told a friend of mine that nothing on earth will make me get married to a poor lady, and he said it means i want to marry for money.. LOL obviously he and many other guys have not really seen the bigger picture of life.. yours is even better, as for me,she must be industrious and must come from atleast an averagely rich home or she should atleast make her little amount of money that makes her to take care of herself.....Nothing for broke ladies...I believe in that school of thought, to always choose ladies that are in your class or atleast close to your class..

Allow them do their thing. If in 15 years from now, they still can't afford pencil light camry , their village people will start to take the blame for something they know nothing about grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Adaumunocha(f): 9:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Any guy that get married to a student, is taking a risk.. Such marriage dnt last..
Said who? Go to d east... Dem Igbo guys dey rush to marry students
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
Safiaa:
Yeah. I agree with what the Op is saying, but in real life its not practical. Most guys just don't really care, when it comes down to it. Thats why successful women tend to be single and slayers tend to be married. Men care more about physical appearance more than anything else, and i just wish they would admit that. Instead of being in denial and practising what they don't preach.

You are wrong about guys.now caring.

Most career oriented guys and entrepreneurs pay a lot of attention to the financial standing of their would be partners. Only entertainers and G boys wouldnt mind making a slay mama their baby mama. Apperently, these two sets live in a different world entirely.

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
I agree with you op but the problem is,when a female is really successful,most men get intimidated.Some of them become petty,short-tempered and jealous if their partners(s'pposedly the weaker sex) have fatter bank accounts.So they go for the ones they can easily control.
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
sunshineG:
where are those ladies always bashing broke guys...your yansh is outside come and defend yourself...grin

Although money moves
Therefore, it is not reasonable to judge a person's wealth or riches by the amount of money In the bank at a particular time.... Nevertheless, I am against the mindset of ladies who always view marriage as a poverty alleviation scheme. cheesy cheesy

So fire on my boss
Cc thepussyhunt.er this could be interesting cheesy

this is soooo true man

prophet saintsammurai i totally agree with you boss

i would never let any lady take me as her means of escaping poverty.................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
thepussyhunter:

this is soooo true man

i would never let any lady take me as her means of escaping poverty.................
cheesy grin
Where are them broke guy slayers
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
Tahra:
I agree with you op but the problem is,when a female is really successful,most men get intimidated.Some of them become petty,short-tempered and jealous if their partners(s'pposedly the weaker sex) have fatter bank accounts.So they go for the ones they can easily control.
any guy intimidated by a lady's success, sould not call himself a man

I came from a family where ladies are extremely successful... so I don't think it should be extremely intimidating
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
sunshineG:
any guy intimidated by a lady's success, sould not call himself a man

I came from a family where ladies are extremely successful... so I don't think it should be extremely intimidating
Of course,there are exceptions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
sunshineG:
cheesy grin
Where are them broke guy slayers

hehheheh
they're prolly planning a comeback

lemme pack my here first just incase something goes down here cheesy
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hehheheh
they're prolly planning a comeback

lemme pack my here first just incase something goes down here cheesy
they should do quick and come out cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Rukkydelta(f): 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
Saintsammurai:
IF he propose and you love him, then you should accept.. The two of you with your various sources of income, can build an empire..
Thanks dear smiley
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Kimcutie: 10:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Thanks dear smiley
wink
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Saintsammurai(m): 7:49am On Oct 03, 2017
thepussyhunter:

this is soooo true man

gbam exactly bro.. good morning.
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by lazeal: 8:00am On Oct 03, 2017
Saintsammurai:
I see some ladies online, calling guys broke, you see a lady that still depends on her parents or boyfriend, calling a guy that hustles hard, "broke" AND this same lady wants to get into marriage without her having any financial backup to assist the man.. I know that a man should cater for his supposed wife, but any lady that do not have atleast 50,000 naira in her bank account, dont deserve to be taken to the alter,, You cannot just pray for a marriage with 5,000 naira bank balance... Atleast even if the man wont ask for your money, but you should atleast have a saving that you can use in assisting your man.. Except if as a lady, you are getting married to a sugar daddy... So as a lady, you should atleast have a reasonable cash in the bank before you talk about marriage with your lover.. You need to contribute finanicially in your own little ways....

50,000 naira is too small na. Some can raise that money forking dicks. If non can't boast of 500,000 they should stay far away from me. I could help a serious minded lady who takes my relationship with her serious as priority to raise that money.

I can't marry a liability even if she is the only one that loves me(which isn't possible anyways). I have grown over the years into a 100 pounds 16 foot hustling gorilla. So any lady who doesn't have traces of a hustling spirit in her can't get my attention. At best a few hang out, sex and part ways.

Future has no place for lazy bones... Empty heads. Fortune favours only value adders.
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Saintsammurai(m): 8:37am On Oct 03, 2017
lazeal:

50,000 naira is too small na. Some can raise that money forking dicks. If non can't boast of 500,000 they should stay far away from me. I could help a serious minded lady who takes my relationship with her serious as priority to raise that money.

I can't marry a liability even if she is the only one that loves me(which isn't possible anyways). I have grown over the years into a 100 pounds 16 foot hustling gorilla. So any lady who doesn't have traces of a hustling spirit in her can't get my attention. At best a few hang out, sex and part ways.

Future has no place for lazy bones... Empty heads. Fortune favours only value adders.
hmm very true.
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Lalas247(f): 8:39am On Oct 03, 2017
Ride on Op we dey your back !
It should be 100k seff minimum grin
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by lazeal: 5:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
cry.
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by BadBradley: 5:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
IamSINZ:

True. I was shocked when I saw the staggering figure my brothers wife has emarked earmarked as her own contribution to their wedding ceremony. How many women these days can do more than paying for the wedding cake? I'm talking about more than half a mill here.. How many?? All they do is look pretty and heap bills on the poor soul lenient enough to wife an unproductive woman! Men should know that a wife should be an asset not a liability. Basic rules in business advises advise business men not to spend more than they earn. Marrying a broke slay-princess is bad but it gets worse if she's inconsiderate and shallow.

Good contribution.
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by BadBradley: 5:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
The world of equality and equal expectations is here.
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by Heloct(f): 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
Like 50k is a big money..
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by IamSINZ(m): 7:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
BadBradley:

Good contribution.

Thanks for the corrections.
Re: Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage... by uk10(m): 7:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
Funny thing is most of them don't have up to 50,000 naira in their account but they will say they don't want to marry a man that earns 200,000.guys just go for girls who work hard and earn money,trust me most of them know how to handle it and they don't see their husbands as atm machine

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meghan Markle Gave Up Her Dream Life To Be With Her Dream Man,would You Do Same? / "Approach Any Man They Like Because They're Too Cheap To Say No" - Lady / Zicoraads And Pocohontas Are One And Same Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.