Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan (60890 Views)

Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) / Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers / Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by ElCapone(m): 11:08am On Oct 04, 2017
tuniski:

It is the multitude of your type that are gullible, that are making Buhari/APC take citizens for a ride! It is a pity shaa.
lol, where were u when the otuoke drunk and his power drunk were effing us from behind. Under ur hero Boko Haram was having a filled day in the north. Under his watch ppl made billions off our collective natural resources but ppl like u cannot look past there noses. who cares Wat u think about this Govt after all it's not as u like them. so shove ur opinion up ur ass. we waited for ur drunk hero to get over with whatever cluelessness he was exhibiting and I think u will have 2 more yrs to wait. else the closest lagoon awaits u.
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by LordOfNaira: 11:08am On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

lol lol lol lol lol...how many times is that...lol...you are a little boy with uncurable bipolar Schizophrenia ..lol...keep counting the times of lol...

you are rejected problem child and you should be locked up the nearest Psychiatric hospital..oh no!!! i meant nearest zoo...lol

Nothing like uncurable in modern English, you delusional illiterate. It is called incurable

And there is nothing like bipolar schizophrenia

I already knew you were a halfwit. You just couldn't give what you don't have even if you worthless life depended on it.
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 11:12am On Oct 04, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Nothing like uncurable in modern English, you delusional illiterate. It is called incurable

I already knew you were a halfwit. You just couldn't give what you don't have even if you worthless life depended on it.

you are still a dummy rabbit looking for holes

you have obviously not been in any trading of insults before

you are allowed to fight dirty

and by the way..there is something like bipolar schizophrenia and thats what you have and it means you have both..your mustard seed brain cant take everything am telling you

and yours is uncurable...zombie..you keep swinging like a monkey on a tree..with lame shots..the sperm that made you was very weak and thats why you turn out to be a moronic slowpoke..i can use any word i like..its called insults dummy

i told you..your mustard brain cant let you reason well..you belong in the jungle and not the zoo
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by LordOfNaira: 11:16am On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

you are still a dummy rabbit looking for holes

you have obviously not been in any trading of insults before

you are allowed to fight dirty

and by the way..there is something like bipolar schizophrenia and thats what you have and it means you have both..your mustard seed brain cant take everything am telling you

and yours is uncurable...zombie

i told you..your mustard brain cant let you reason well..you belong in the jungle and not the zoo

Typical trash. Listen, dunce, fighting dirty is not the same as merging just any words to catch your fancy. I already knew you were no match. Imagine, you don't even know what it means to fight dirty. I should be schooling you then.
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 11:19am On Oct 04, 2017
LordOfNaira:

there you go mumu

Schizophrenia is a primary psychotic disorder, and bipolar disorder is a primary mood disorder but can also involve psychosis. However, because of some similar symptoms, differentiating between the two can sometimes be difficult; indeed, there is an intermediate diagnosis schizoaffective disorder.
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 11:22am On Oct 04, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Typical trash. Listen, dunce, fighting dirty is not the same as merging just any words to catch your fancy. I already knew you were no match. Imagine, you don't even know what it means to fight dirty. I should be schooling you then.

you are crying already..lol..i crushed you little mustard seed brain..lol

do you want to beat me??lol

take your defeat like a little worm that you are..lol

as i said your bipolar schizophrenia is irremediable and uncurable.lol

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by LordOfNaira: 11:22am On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

there you go mumu

Schizophrenia is a primary psychotic disorder, and bipolar disorder is a primary mood disorder but can also involve psychosis. However, because of some similar symptoms, differentiating between the two can sometimes be difficult; indeed, there is an intermediate diagnosis schizoaffective disorder.

You are the most stupid person in the world.

Bipolar Disorder and Schizophrenia are two different mental disorders with some symptomatic similarities. You can't merge them to form Bipolar Schizophrenia, you fool.

Malaria and Typhoid have some symptomatic similarities but do you merge them and call it Malaria Typhoid? You need some education!!!
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by LordOfNaira: 11:27am On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

you are crying already..lol..i crushed you little mustard seed brain..lol
do you want to beat me??lol
take your defeat like a little worm that you are..lol
as i said your bipolar schizophrenia is irremediable and uncurable.lol
cheesy I know your type. Looking for a way to beat it. But you are going nowhere!!!
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 12:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
LordOfNaira:

You are the most stupid person in the world.

Bipolar Disorder and Schizophrenia are two different mental disorders with some symptomatic similarities. You can't merge them to form Bipolar Schizophrenia, you fool.

Malaria and Typhoid have some symptomatic similarities but do you merge them and call it Malaria Typhoid? You need some education!!!

how daft can you be boy

i can merge them because am using it to abuse you...are you this stupid...

bipolar disorder is a primary mood disorder but can also involve psychosis. ..now tell me how they dont work together.you see the word psychosis..now Schizophrenia is a is a primary psychotic disorder..now you see how dumb you look now..lol//

you are moronic slowpoke claiming to be educated by the way you are the true definition of an educated illiterate..lol

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 12:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
LordOfNaira:

cheesy I know your type. Looking for a way to beat it. But you are going nowhere!!!

you are crying already..i defeated you little ajegunle gutter rat..lol
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 12:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
LordOfNaira:

size of your brain

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by banmee(m): 12:34pm On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

see this mumu..you will get ptsd if you are ever deployed and you wont come back.am a warrior and i love to fight.its in my blood.i have been leading fights since i was in secondary school.i don they hand oka made before them born you..i am no e warrior...i can defend my self.i have self defence skills/if you get in the ring with me..yes the ring because anything i do to you outside the ring would land me in jail.i will surely knock you out..i do not make mouth,i can back it up

bury your head in the sand

common sergeant like you and you day form general..you are a slowpoke slowpoke

Loooooooo. Now i have heard it all. I knew there was something wrong with him. Smh. He is a warrior because he leads fights at school grin. Now i understand why he supports corruption. He has a chemical inbalance in his brains. Fights at school. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 12:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
banmee:

Loooooooo. Now i have heard it all. I knew there was something wrong with him. Smh. He is a warrior because he leads fights at school grin. Now i understand why he supports corruption. He has a chemical inbalance in his brains. Fights at school. grin grin grin grin grin

mumu its called war fights and also did a short course with our uniform men and i cant die for nigeria so am on my own..am telling you fighting is in my blood and am not a baby boy like you that claims to be in the military because of poverty..i am a true fighter..i dont make mouth.am the real deal and i have battle scars to prove it..you nko?have you even been in a real fight.with gun shots ringing.nah i guess not..you are a gateman..mumu say we dont have military gatemen..lol..you are true zombie.which people they guard the gates for barracks??no bi gatemen in uniform..lol..ode!!
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by banmee(m): 12:48pm On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

mumu its called war fights and also did a short course with our uniform men and i cant die for nigeria so am on my own..am telling you fighting is in my blood and am not a baby boy like you that claims to be in the military because of poverty..i am a true fighter..i dont make mouth.am the real deal and i have battle scars to prove it..you nko?have you even been in a real fight.with gun shots ringing.nah i guess not..you are a gateman..mumu say we dont have military gatemen..lol..you are true zombie.which people they guard the gates for barracks??no bi gatemen in uniform..lol..ode!!

Hehehehehehe. Bros, people are laughing at you like crazy. You call a bloody nose gotten from behind your school grounds "battle scars"? grin You know what? You are right. My tours in Iraq and Afghanistan does not mean anything. The real war is in okokomaiko secondary school. Where do i sign up? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 12:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
banmee:

damn!!! this boy is a true cockroach.i keep crushing you and you keep coming back to life..lol

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by banmee(m): 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

damn!!! this boy is a true cockroach.i keep crushing you and you keep coming back to life..lol

Loooooool. Where do i enlist into your secondary school warrior clan? This is going to be good. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
banmee:

Hehehehehehe. Bros, people are laughing at you like crazy. You call a bloody nose gotten from behind your school grounds "battle scars"? grin You know what? You are right. My tours in Iraq and Afghanistan does not mean anything. The real war is in okokomaiko secondary school. Where do i sign up? grin grin grin grin grin

hahaha..bloody liar...iraqi ko..lol..afagansi ni

chai is there anything i wont see on nairaland

you can lie for the world

you have never been in inter school war or inter hood war or another other type of war i wont mention on here.you know nothing boy

nairaland is ur battle ground

blood smelling cockroach

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 12:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
banmee:

Loooooool. Where do i enlist into your secondary school warrior clan? This is going to be good. grin grin grin grin grin

if at secondary school i handle oka made..then if you are wise enough you should understand better.i won say more than that
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 12:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
banmee:

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by banmee(m): 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

hahaha..bloody liar...iraqi ko..lol..afagansi ni

chai is there anything i wont see on nairaland

you can lie for the world

you have never been in inter school war or inter hood war or another other type of war i wont mention on here.you know nothing boy

nairaland is ur battle ground

blood smelling cockroach

Loooooool. M.oron is saying a someone who is a soldier has never held a weapon nor been to war. It's like saying a taxi driver has never driven a cab. Lol. Unbelievable stupidity. Your logic is that of a 12 year old. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by banmee(m): 12:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

Secondary school warriors don't deploy so you won't understand. Make i go do PT. Be right back. I still got more laughs. You are so entertaining.
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 1:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
banmee:

Secondary school warriors don't deploy so you won't understand. Make i go do PT. Be right back. I still got more laughs. You are so entertaining.

you are a gateman and your battle ground is on nairaland
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 1:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
banmee:

Loooooool. M.oron is saying a someone who is a soldier has never held a weapon nor been to war. It's like saying a taxi driver has never driven a cab. Lol. Unbelievable stupidity. Your logic is that of a 12 year old. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

you are really so stupid..you think wearing a uniform is only what makes you a soldier...lol..you are a pure dumbostan..you surely dont know the meaning of oka made..lol
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by tuniski: 1:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
ElCapone:
lol, where were u when the otuoke drunk and his power drunk were effing us from behind. Under ur hero Boko Haram was having a filled day in the north. Under his watch ppl made billions off our collective natural resources but ppl like u cannot look past there noses. who cares Wat u think about this Govt after all it's not as u like them. so shove ur opinion up ur ass. we waited for ur drunk hero to get over with whatever cluelessness he was exhibiting and I think u will have 2 more yrs to wait. else the closest lagoon awaits u.
Fixated! Keep talking about GeJ till Buhari exits and when u are tired you can go back to Tafawa Balewa since yours is backward sight!
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by LordOfNaira: 2:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

how daft can you be boy

i can merge them because am using it to abuse you...are you this stupid...

bipolar disorder is a primary mood disorder but can also involve psychosis. ..now tell me how they dont work together.you see the word psychosis..now Schizophrenia is a is a primary psychotic disorder..now you see how dumb you look now..lol//

you are moronic slowpoke claiming to be educated by the way you are the true definition of an educated illiterate..lol

Is there a mental disorder called bipolar schizophrenia? Yes or no!!!

Don't disgrace yourself, please cheesy
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 2:41pm On Oct 04, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Is there a mental disorder called bipolar schizophrenia? Yes or no!!!

Don't disgrace yourself, please cheesy

shut up little cockroach!!!..i crushed you and you keep coming back..damn your a true cockroach

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by LordOfNaira: 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

shut up little cockroach!!!..i crushed you and you keep coming back..damn your a true cockroach

cheesy

Is there a mental disorder called bipolar schizophrenia? Yes or no?
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 2:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
LordOfNaira:

cheesy

Is there a mental disorder called bipolar schizophrenia? Yes or no?

na wa.what do i gota to crush this cockroach

use your little data to google it mustard brain
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by LordOfNaira: 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

na wa.what do i gota to crush this cockroach

use your little data to google it mustard brain

Simple question:

Is there a mental disorder called Bipolar Schizophrenia? Yes or no?
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Simple question:

Is there a mental disorder called Bipolar Schizophrenia? Yes or no?

zombie

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by LordOfNaira: 2:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

zombie

You know I won't take that answer cheesy

Is Bipolar Schizophrenia a mental disorder? Yes or no.
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 2:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
LordOfNaira:

You know I won't take that answer cheesy

Is Bipolar Schizophrenia a mental disorder? Yes or no.

you need to go back to your village asap

you are cursed boy

how times will i crush you

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Obasanjo Flogs Adebayo Molaja's Wife With Horse Whip Over Theft -SaharaReporters / Breaking: PDP Sweeps Rivers Rerun Elections- Premium-Times(photos) / Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.