Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan (60899 Views)

Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) / Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers / Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by LordOfNaira: 3:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

you need to go back to your village asap

you are cursed boy

how times will i crush you

cheesy Simpleminded fellow!!!

Is Bipolar Schizophrenia a mental disorder? Yes or no? Don't drag the matter!!
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 3:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
LordOfNaira:

cheesy Simpleminded fellow!!!

Is Bipolar Schizophrenia a mental disorder? Yes or no? Don't drag the matter!!

you just go chop eba abi

you truly have Bipolar Schizophrenia a mental disorder

asking the same question over and over again

boy you dumb
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by LordOfNaira: 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

you just go chop eba abi

you truly have Bipolar Schizophrenia a mental disorder

asking the same question over and over again

boy you dumb

cheesy

Your brain should tell you that I want answers hence the repetition of the question.

Oya, provide a link to infos on this new mental disorder called Bipolar Schizophrenia cheesy I am sure I am not the only one wishing to learn a thing or two about it.
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
LordOfNaira:

cheesy

Your brain should tell you that I want answers hence the repetition of the question.

Oya, provide a link to infos on this new mental disorder called Bipolar Schizophrenia cheesy I am sure I am not the only one wishing to learn a thing or two about it.

you are a kid for real..use google and get your answers dumbo boy

you brain really need surgery to upgrade from mustard seed to cow dung..lol..hahaha
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by LordOfNaira: 3:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

you brain really need surgery to upgrade from mustard seed to cow dung..lol..hahaha

There is nothing like that on Google, blockhead cheesy

Oya, show us a link.
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
LordOfNaira:

There is nothing like that on Google, blockhead cheesy

Oya, show us a link.

you are a pure ajegunle rat

keep searching zombie..you will find it

mustard seed brain
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by LordOfNaira: 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

And it is wrong to write dumbo boy , dummy cheesy
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by LordOfNaira: 3:25pm On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

you are a pure ajegunle rat
keep searching zombie..you will find it
mustard seed brain
E pain am cheesy World's dumbest nitwit.
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2017
LordOfNaira:

And it is wrong to write dumbo boy , dummy cheesy

this guy is from dumbostan

pure dumbo boy
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 3:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
LordOfNaira:

E pain am cheesy World's dumbest nitwit.

hahaha...world smelly cockroach

take your defeat like a man

tuck your tails and run boy
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by LordOfNaira: 3:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

this guy is from dumbostan

grin

Beaten so hard you had to resort to speaking in tongues. Dumbostan indeed!!!
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by LordOfNaira: 3:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

hahaha...world smelly cockroach

take your defeat like a man

tuck your tails and run boy

Defeat? cheesy Pass that weed, bro. And while at it, provide a link to article(s) on your discovery.

And, it is tail
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 3:41pm On Oct 04, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Defeat? cheesy Pass that weed, bro. And while at it, provide a link to article(s) on your discovery.

And, it is tail

zombie like you havent seen an animal with tails or heads

i swear you are a moronic slowpoke

you bi correct animal with tails..lol
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 3:41pm On Oct 04, 2017
LordOfNaira:

grin

Beaten so hard you had to resort to speaking in tongues. Dumbostan indeed!!!

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2017
LordOfNaira:

And, it is tail

dirty lizard na you bi this

how many do you see fool?

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by LordOfNaira: 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

zombie like you havent seen an animal with tails or heads

i swear you are a moronic slowpoke

you bi correct animal with tails..lol

An animal can have only one tail cheesy

Honestly, I am yet to meet anyone as daft as you, sir.
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by LordOfNaira: 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

dirty lizard na you bi this

how many do you see fool?

Oh, the slimy bastard is quick to post a picture but couldn't easily answer a Yes/No question. cheesy
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
LordOfNaira:

An animal can have only one tail cheesy

Honestly, I am yet to meet anyone as daft as you, sir.

do you know how dumb you look right now??

heres a cat with 2 tails

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Or the slimy bastard is quick to post a picture but couldn't easily answer a Yes/No question. cheesy

dumbo from dumbostan

the answer you are looking for is

is
is
is

you are a zombie

lol

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by LordOfNaira: 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

dumbo from dumbostan

the answer you are looking for is

is
is
is

you are a zombie

lol

Are you not rather stupid? cheesy

Answer the first question. I didn't ask questions on this cheesy
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by LordOfNaira: 3:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

do you know how dumb you look right now??

heres a cat with 2 tails

Anyone can create pictures. Post links cheesy

See how quickly you are posting pictures. The other time, you went dumb.

Oya, I dey wait. Back up these pictures!!!
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 3:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Anyone can create pictures. Post links cheesy

See how quickly you are posting pictures. The other time, you went dumb.

Oya, I dey wait. Back up these pictures!!!

this boy is a real cockroach

so you dont believe animals have 2 tails??

you are so dumb..visa to dumbostan is free for you.go back there
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by LordOfNaira: 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

I have searched the pictures. No credible or lengthy story or series of stories on them. No significant following. Oya, world's dumbest discoverer, show us links cheesy
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by LordOfNaira: 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

Really, they have two tails? Animals have two tails?

This guy has gone seriously mad cheesy
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Really, they have two tails? Animals have two tails?

This guy has gone seriously mad cheesy

you have gone insane and blind

didnt i show you pictures

what of animals having 2 heads?

even humans are born with tails?still dont believe?

go back to your village boy and seek help
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by LordOfNaira: 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

even humans are born with tails?still dont believe?

You said animals have two tails. That is not correct cheesy Go back to school before you ever try to reengage me!!! And make sure never to miss an English class, brainless pig cheesy
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by LordOfNaira: 4:17pm On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

even humans are born with tails ?still dont believe?

Really cheesy So, you were born with a tail. No wonder your head is full of cotton wool.
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 4:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Really cheesy So, you were born with a tail. No wonder your head is full of cotton wool.

zombie

you would say this is fake

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
LordOfNaira:

You said animals have two tails. That is not correct cheesy Go back to school before you ever try to reengage me!!! And make sure never to miss an English class, brainless pig cheesy

you will find animals with 2 tails..i showed you already

your mustard seed brain cant let you reason well

professor of nairaland

do you even think you know english

i am multitasking here and replying you slowpoke

you think i have time to start building grammar for you

i swear you know nothing

church rat
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by LordOfNaira: 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

zombie

you would say this is fake

Pictures and pictures and pictures and not one single link to a credible website so that one can make verifications. Kai cheesy

Use your brain now, haba!!! Do you swallow random pictures of weird growths on the internet? Did you go to school at all? Don't you know that there are a lot of hoax pictures on the internet?

And even if that picture is true, does that look like a tail to you?

Please, I am tired of your crass ignorance and stupidity!!!
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Pictures and pictures and pictures and not one single link to a credible website so that one can make verifications. Kai cheesy

Use your brain now, haba!!! Do you swallow random pictures of weird growths on the internet? Did you go to school at all? Don't you know that there are a lot of hoax pictures on the internet?

And even if that picture is true, does that look like a tail to you?

Please, I am tired of your crass ignorance and stupidity!!!

no its not a tail

it looks like your head..mumu

me waste my time giving you links ..danboroba shege!!barawo banza!!

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by LordOfNaira: 4:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:

you will find animals with 2 tails..i showed you already

your mustard seed brain cant let you reason well

professor of nairaland

do you even think you know english

i am multitasking here and replying you slowpoke

you think i have time to start building grammar for you

i swear you know nothing

church rat

You don't "build" grammar, Olodo!!! cheesy

Multitasking indeed!!! With your staggering level of stupidity, only a fool like yourself would entrust you with such a responsibility!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President / Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi / Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.