Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan (60941 Views)

Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) / Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers / Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by Daboomb: 11:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
cristianisraeli:

yea yea because you live on welfare..ode! you think am living in nigeria...your mumu long pass donghai bridge.i hope say you don pay your car note finish??your mortage nko.i dont want to see you under brooklyn bridge begging for money..lol.hope say ou sabi swim

Come and see this "local Bug", trying to form Americana. grin grin

As fraudulent as ?? ......as Patience Jonathan.
tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by ipobbigot7: 11:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
See this amoeba comparing herself with the beautiful dolphin.

To start with Obama's did not loot America treasury the way you did under the supervision of your ineffectual mumu husband.

Obama's wife did not involve her with the running of the government the way you didn't. You carried leaves and so you have attracted goats.

There was no record that Obama's wife acquired wealth, build houses and companies after she left the white house.

Obama's wife was matured enough to embrace Trump wife and bid farewell unlike you who both insulted Buhari and his wife and could not wait to receive Aisha Buhari to Aso Rock.
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 11:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
banmee:

Lol. It doesn't matter where you stay. One is thing is for sure. The place is crap. Probably Lome or Niger Republic. You know how i know? Your mentality is phucked up. Corruption is still in your blood hence the reason you are applauding it. No normal society will accept you. Never. It is just not possible.

hahaha..born fool....lol..i swear you bi ignorant mumu...them suppose give you mumu award.

if only you know where am at right now.You will climb the highest building you can find, jump from it in frustration, get up, blow your brains out, then dig a hole and bury yourself.
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 11:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
ipobbigot7:
See this amoeba comparing herself with the beautiful dolphin.

To start with Obama's did not loot America treasury the way you did under the supervision of your ineffectual mumu husband.

Obama's wife did not involve her with the running of the government the way you didn't. You carried leaves and so you have attracted goats.

There was no record that Obama's wife acquired wealth, build houses and companies after she left the white house.

Obama's wife was matured enough to embrace Trump wife and bid farewell unlike you who both insulted Buhari and his wife and could not wait to receive Aisha Buhari to Aso Rock.

you mean michelle the transgender??

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by bakila: 11:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
aolawale025:

Maybe you can tell us where Faka stole from. The specific government department or ministry.
Bayelsa State Government, since she is comparing with US ex-first lady, you may answers the qiestions: Was Michelle Obama Permanent Secretary without scedule, job description and attendance record. Was Michelle linked with millions of dollars in controversial circumstance?

1 Like

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by Akolawole(m): 11:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
How a gentleman like Goodluck marry this woman still marvel me!

She has no class even uneducated people can still be polished but this woman refused to use 'kiwi' polish.
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by Tamass: 11:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
Daboomb:

Can you imagine this daft, criminal illietrate, comparing herself to Michelle Obama, an accomplished Senior Lawyer who has years of practice behind her?

How can we compare an illietrate, voraciusly-greedy thief, to a graceful woman like Michelle Obama?

Or is it her clueless looter husband (Jona) that we should compare to Obama
?

If you carry Ants around, you should expect lizards for company - Nigerian Proverb
My brother this common sense is just so hard for some people
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by banmee(m): 11:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
cristianisraeli:

hahaha..born fool....lol..i swear you bi ignorant mumu...them suppose give you mumu award.

if only you know where am at right now.You will climb the highest building you can find, jump from it in frustration, get up, blow your brains out, then dig a hole and bury yourself.

Glad i'm mentoring you cool. At least it is an upgrade in your vocabulary and wit. i means since your idol is a corrupt woman who cannot even express herself properly. I wonder how people like you exist in the world today. Smh.
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by Maximus85(m): 11:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
This is like the best statement I've heard this year. But Obama's wife is clean.

I don't mean to confuse anyone.
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 11:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
Daboomb:

Come and see this "local Bug", trying to form Americana. grin grin

As fraudulent as ?? ......as Patience Jonathan.
tongue tongue

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by Tamass: 11:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
banmee:

Lol. It doesn't matter where you stay. One is thing is for sure. The place is crap. Probably Lome or Niger Republic. You know how i know? Your mentality is phucked up. Corruption is still in your blood hence the reason you are applauding it. No normal society will accept you. Never. It is just not possible.
Bros abeg stop to dey answer that guy...fools like them will try to bring you down to their level and finish you with experience
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by aolawale025: 11:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
bakila:

Bayelsa State Government, since she is comparing with US ex-first lady, you may answers the qiestions: Was Michelle Obama Permanent Secretary without scedule, job description and attendance record. Was Michelle linked with millions of dollars in controversial circumstance?

Help efcc. Blow the whistle and make some money
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 11:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
banmee:

Glad i'm mentoring you cool. At least it is an upgrade in your vocabulary and wit. i means since your idol is a corrupt woman who cannot even express herself properly. I wonder how people like you exist in the world today. Smh.

identify yourself properly so i would know how to position my boot to crush your watery skull.

have you finished paying for your car note?? repo men are around the corner

keep forming champion on nairaland

i wonder how people like you really exist...taliban groudnut is waiting for you.go get some..zombi oh zombi

zombi living on paycheck to paycheck they come here they type trash..ode!!!
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 11:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
Tamass:

Bros abeg stop to dey answer that guy...fools like them will try to bring you down to their level and finish you with experience

hahaha..licking another mans behind..wow!!! this is awesome...make sure you like am well plus the balls join..zombie
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by Coldfeets: 11:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
Daniel2060:
I see Nigerians 1st female president in her grin

Actually, you see shït!

First female president my coldfeets! undecided
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 11:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
Coldfeets:

Actually, you see shït!

First female president my coldfeets! undecided

if your no certificate zombie king can become the president of 200 million mumus..why cant she..can buhari speak better than mama peace
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by Coldfeets: 12:03am On Oct 03, 2017
cristianisraeli:

if your no certificate zombie king can become the president of 200 million mumus..why cant she..can buhari speak better than mama peace

At least, you admitted that you are a confam mumu. tongue

No wonder you think the office of president can just go to anybody.
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 12:05am On Oct 03, 2017
Coldfeets:

At least, you admitted that you are a confam mumu. tongue

No wonder you think the office of president can just go to anybody.

you bi pure ode!!!

if the office can go to buhari a man with no certificate..yes mama peace can be president
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by bakila: 12:06am On Oct 03, 2017
aolawale025:

Help efcc. Blow the whistle and make some money
Faka is the one seeking for attention, by comparing herself with Michelle. She took her matter to the peoples court.
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by BENEAMATA: 12:12am On Oct 03, 2017
Emmahunk:
Obama's wife Mitchell, never purchased uncountable estates and neither did she use her driver's account and Steward's bank account to lodge several millions of foreign currencies.
GBAM!and how did this all become public?that will be when she seeked court injunction to have those afformentioned account unfrozen.said accounts frozen,take note,not possessed by the antigraft body,pending the conclusion of investigation,but the former first lady decided to scream witchhunt instead of tabling satisfactory evidence before investigators,playing the victim's card and so now more than 15 million dollars found in the account of a former first lady's domestic staff alone is not worth raising dust by EFCC and is all media trial to some of us?may God help us all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by itsmeurLady(f): 12:17am On Oct 03, 2017
Nigerians we criticize our own too much... Reason y it will take us time to move forward... See them, if they put u in such position tell me u will not do worse than her. Remove the specks in your eyes, hypocrites everywhere... did Michelle steal I don't kno,for the fact it wasn't recorded doesn't mean she did not. Support wat u are sure of and not falsehoods. Quote me if u holy pass!! Una complain too much Nigerians, dats y u are ruled by a non challant president that cares less about the unity of its country

Shame! Shame! Shame! Shame!

1 Like

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 12:23am On Oct 03, 2017
itsmeurLady:
Nigerians we criticize our own too much... Reason y it will take us time to move forward... See them, if they put u in such position tell me u will not do worse than her. Remove the specks in your eyes, hypocrites everywhere... did Michelle steal I don't kno,for the fact it wasn't recorded doesn't mean she did not. Support wat u are sure of and not falsehoods. Quote me if u holy pass!! Una complain too much Nigerians, dats y u are ruled by a non challant president that cares less about the unity of its country

Shame! Shame! Shame! Shame!

tell the them make them hear..but wait they are zombies so they wont understand
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by nnokwa042(m): 12:26am On Oct 03, 2017
seunmsg:
Well, Michelle Obama did not steal America's resources so, Trump has no reason to go after her. In your own case, millions of dollars that you can't legitimately account for had been traced to your account. So you see, both of you are in different situations and hence, you can't be left alone until justice is fully done.
una president say abacha no steal, till today una still dey hail abiola wey follow liquidate Nigeria make una leave the woman alone she no steal gworo money or cow money or cocoa money if she take money that's her money from their oil,

2 Likes

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by banmee(m): 12:35am On Oct 03, 2017
Tamass:

The weirdest part of the whole thing is he praising corruption with confidence. I just can't believe people like that exist in today's world. I can just imagine the life he lives.
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by banmee(m): 12:37am On Oct 03, 2017
cristianisraeli:

identify yourself properly so i would know how to position my boot to crush your watery skull.

have you finished paying for your car note?? repo men are around the corner

keep forming champion on nairaland

i wonder how people like you really exist...taliban groudnut is waiting for you.go get some..zombi oh zombi

zombi living on paycheck to paycheck they come here they type trash..ode!!!

Lol. Togo no be abroad ooo. I will still buy you and still have change left over.
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by Chinagurum1995(m): 12:57am On Oct 03, 2017
Donald Trump you are a goat. Leave Michelle Obama alone. #NotmyPresident #Trumplandisdead. angry sad cry embarassed angry
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 1:05am On Oct 03, 2017
banmee:

Lol. Togo no be abroad ooo. I will still buy you and still have change left over.

with your little paycheck..

they will repo your car and bank go collect house for your head.but wait..na barrack you day live
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 1:08am On Oct 03, 2017
banmee:

The weirdest part of the whole thing is he praising corruption with confidence. I just can't believe people like that exist in today's world. I can just imagine the life he lives.

shut up little worm!!!..NOBODY IS SUPPORTING CORRUPTION let them charge her to court and stop the media trial..dumbo boy.mr i know english and na camo you they wear up and down they collect welfare check..zombie like you..people like you shouldnt exist.always talking from the side of your mouth

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by cristianisraeli: 1:08am On Oct 03, 2017
Chinagurum1995:
Donald Trump you are a goat. Leave Michelle Obama alone. #NotmyPresident #Trumplandisdead. angry sad cry embarassed angry

1 Like

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by Chinagurum1995(m): 1:19am On Oct 03, 2017
[quote author=cristianisraeli post=61053267][/quote] h
Bwahahaha you're right oooo. grin
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by bros856: 1:30am On Oct 03, 2017
What an insult comparing Obama's wife Michelle to Patience Jonathan, Dump head who speaks because he has opportunity to do so. Point of correction, Michelle Obama is not corrupt and doesn't have mansions Patience has. No basis of comparison.
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by suavetony(m): 2:07am On Oct 03, 2017
Some people vilifying Patience should understand that she is still a saint compared with some of the former first ladies Nigeria had in the past.

Even Buhari prior election claimed he had only eleven cows...where did he get the money to stay with his PA's more than 100 days overseas just for treatment? Where is EFCC

Senate and House of Representatives looting through excessive fat salaries - where is EFCC

Some business Mogul that has been operating with tax waivers - Where is EFCC

Some owners of oil blocks doing all sorts of things and getting away with it - Where is EFCC

EFCC should leave the woman alone. She is still a saint compared with most of our politicians.

There is God ohooo!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Numbers Of Federal Workers By State Of Origin-- Bureau Of Public Service / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Visits Kibera, Africa's Largest Slum (Photos) / Military Gunships Kill 1,000 Cows In Nasarawa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.