Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan (60857 Views)

Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) / Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers / Goodluck Jonathan & Wife Patience At Coronation Of Dumaro Charles Owaba In Ogbia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by Desyner: 2:09am On Oct 03, 2017
This woman na all-time classic!
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by happynex1414(m): 2:15am On Oct 03, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
oh really.......?
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by maisauki: 2:33am On Oct 03, 2017
you too should return our yams and d cases are closed
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by rummmy: 2:38am On Oct 03, 2017
And abacha is a saint.....wait oooo,who is abdulsalami abubakars wife...Magu answer me please
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by guiddoti: 2:39am On Oct 03, 2017
Oba-ma knife has not cut US into fragmented pieces, like you have done in Nigja, that would make Trump chase after her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by Temmy5050(m): 3:54am On Oct 03, 2017
Is she truly feel threatened?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by sisisioge: 4:25am On Oct 03, 2017
Obama's family didn't steal money nau undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by CoolAmbience(m): 4:49am On Oct 03, 2017
aolawale025:
Her mates have built universities. How come no one is going after them. Guess someone's geographical origin matters a lot to efcc

Namely...
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by mr1759: 5:07am On Oct 03, 2017
why didn't they go after turai yar.dua who was awarding contract when her husband was on sick bed with forge signature
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by Deo1986(m): 5:31am On Oct 03, 2017
She is lucky she is not in jail already. Still have the guts to rant after draining the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 5:36am On Oct 03, 2017
Magu leave her Alone if u can't bloody convict her, as if Yaradua's wife and other first ladies didn't steal.
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by gentleedu(m): 5:46am On Oct 03, 2017
Youngmum1:
So in her mind now she and Michelle are at par. Okay cool
shes only trying to make a point
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by billyG(m): 6:15am On Oct 03, 2017
PEG pls return our money,hungry 9jerians need it badly. cry cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by hokafor(m): 6:15am On Oct 03, 2017
So Nigeria has degenerated to the level that a criminal is now claiming that the people u stole from are trying to destroy your image. Which image are you talking about woman?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by GavelSlam: 6:20am On Oct 03, 2017
cristianisraeli:

shut up mumu!!!...wetin you don achieve with your english grammar...is english even our first language

grin
You just wan spoil the thread.

E no go work.

Fait accompli.
grin
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by Ahmmadhunk: 6:20am On Oct 03, 2017
ɦʍʍʍ. աɛ ɦɛaʀ...

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by banmee(m): 6:21am On Oct 03, 2017
cristianisraeli:

shut up little worm!!!..NOBODY IS SUPPORTING CORRUPTION let them charge her to court and stop the media trial..dumbo boy.mr i know english and na camo you they wear up and down they collect welfare check..zombie like you..people like you shouldnt exist.always talking from the side of your mouth

Lol. Now he's backtracking. Your mentality will keep you in Togo permanently grin. I wonder why you people love corruption so much.
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by dederocs(m): 6:22am On Oct 03, 2017
This secretary makes no sense, why don't he just state facts to prove that his bosses innocent of allegations, rather than saying, the office of the president is being disgraced and desecrated... No immunity covers ex presidents, we follow laws,not sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by godquality: 6:37am On Oct 03, 2017
Obama wife no thief public money na.
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by 989900: 6:56am On Oct 03, 2017
You can't fix St00pid.
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by gare(f): 6:59am On Oct 03, 2017
seunmsg:
Well, Michelle Obama did not steal America's resources so, Trump has no reason to go after her. In your own case, millions of dollars that you can't legitimately account for had been traced to your account. So you see, both of you are in different situations and hence, you can't be left alone until justice is fully done.

Is there any proof that she stole? Which ministry was she in charge of ? Why don't we do the needful, Babachir is there nothing is happening to him, EFCC has not invited him for questioning.

We want this country to move on, we want this country to progress but yet we take sides on issues that wouldn't hold in court, the Govt harrassing people from other political parties, that is wrong.

Patience never held any political office yet the Govt will not let her be, those that stole that are still serving as minister are left alone, nobody will take this Govt serious at all.
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by netflicks(m): 7:00am On Oct 03, 2017
Tamass:
There is no peace for the wicked
grin grin

But some wicked one's already have peace like OBJ and Co.. . cheesy
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by Anijay1212(m): 7:05am On Oct 03, 2017
safarigirl:
I bet I'm not older than you, but see how you are embarrassing your entire lineage because of a woman who is partly responsible for the impoverished state of your region undecided

Now, between us both, who is the real f00l? sad

Pls ignore that stupid senceless idiotic foolish fool.
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by Ups01(m): 7:11am On Oct 03, 2017
It shall be well with Buhari. Insha Allah
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by Yunisa001(m): 7:12am On Oct 03, 2017
safarigirl:
He he...Mama Peace comparing herself to Michelle Obama? That alone is enough reason to have her jailed
gbam u said it alk
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by princessayesha(f): 7:12am On Oct 03, 2017
Ayya patience grin dole ki biya kudin da kika sata tunda ba na tsohonki bane grin

2 Likes

Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by obonujoker(m): 7:12am On Oct 03, 2017
cristianisraeli:

can you really abuse your parents like thisyour mouth sharp for keyboard..try near niger delta and call them those names..your name will turn to SORRY

That's Demdem for you...the same clown comparing Buhari to Trump
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by rafsonnggmail(m): 7:13am On Oct 03, 2017
aljazirahnews:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6051269_hari_jpeg1f432c9c7a3ec67cd5f89294bed9d44d

https://www.thecable.ng/patience-jonathan-buhari-tell-magu-leave-alone-trump-didnt-go-obamas-wife
Mama peace u got it wrong dis time around comparing ur self wit Mitchell Obama who dnt even have access to public funds not to talk of stealing dem is out richly over the bar. Go and defend ur self if all dos money and assets traced to u were yours dnt be afraid
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by Sunmolar(m): 7:16am On Oct 03, 2017
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by Memories12411: 7:19am On Oct 03, 2017
Mrs Obama didn't interfere with American politics and she was never accused of corruption.
Re: Tell Magu To Leave Me, Trump Didn’t Go After Obama’s Wife - Patience Jonathan by efighter: 7:20am On Oct 03, 2017
aolawale025:
Her mates have built universities. How come no one is going after them. Guess someone's geographical origin matters a lot to efcc

Pls give examples of Nigeria former first ladies with universities. Mrs Nnamdi Azikwe, Mrs Gowon, Mrs Tafawa Balewa, Mrs Muritala Mohammed, Mrs Obasanjo, Mrs Shagari, Mrs Buhari, Mrs IBB, Mrs Abacha or Mrs Yar'Adua?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Dangote Became A Billionaire Because FG Gave Him Monopoly / Photo Of Saraki & Dogara Laughing As Buhari Presents 2016 Budget / PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.