Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Benefits Of Cucumber And Carrot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benefits Of Cucumber And Carrot (585 Views)

I Am In Need Of A Long Cucumber, And I Need It Now.- Hot Lady Cried Out / Nigerian Lady Display Her Sucking Skill Using Cucumber And Yogurt / Slay Mama Flaunts Her Big Cucumber (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of Cucumber And Carrot by kaikubura: 8:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
Benefits of the C&C fruits

Eating the right foods on a weight-loss diet will help you stay within your recommended caloric intake without having to feel hungry all the time or miss out on essential nutrients. As long as you control your overall caloric intake and keep the proper portion sizes in mind, fruits and vegetables make healthy diet foods because they are filled with nutrients while being low in calories.
To continue the series, I will like to tell you why these two fruits are important for weight loss.

Continue here
Re: Benefits Of Cucumber And Carrot by Xzydar(m): 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
I believe you forgot to mention the cucumber crew using it for more advanced hunger satisfaction and unstable body control cheesy

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Cucumber And Carrot by kaikubura: 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
I know right grin

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Tell Her? / [Sad Truth] Sex Is Over-rated / Made In Warri: Photo Of A Beautiful Wedding Card In Pidgin English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.