Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

"Come For Buhari," A Nigerian's Reply To I Wanna F*ck Donald Trump Music Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Come For Buhari," A Nigerian's Reply To I Wanna F*ck Donald Trump Music Video (589 Views)

Pls what is the best style On Bed? I wanna f..k / My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused / Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Come For Buhari," A Nigerian's Reply To I Wanna F*ck Donald Trump Music Video by Thepasserby(m): 6:44am On Oct 10, 2017
There are different reasons why people go to the studio to record a song. To Princess Vitarah, it is to go and speak about what she wants to do. Based on the lyrics of the song;

"I Wanna f*ck Donald Trump, My pussycat nigga"

It is evidently clear that she seriously need a time out with the American president. 

After the video was posted on Twitter, a Nigerian decided to plead with her to come for President Muhammadu Buhari after she is done with Donald Trump.

See her hilarious reply below

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/come-for-buhari-a-nigerians-reply-to-i-wanna-fck-donald-trump-music-video

Re: "Come For Buhari," A Nigerian's Reply To I Wanna F*ck Donald Trump Music Video by Thepasserby(m): 6:44am On Oct 10, 2017
Re: "Come For Buhari," A Nigerian's Reply To I Wanna F*ck Donald Trump Music Video by heendrix(m): 6:47am On Oct 10, 2017
well just passing by like my friend up there
Re: "Come For Buhari," A Nigerian's Reply To I Wanna F*ck Donald Trump Music Video by Thepasserby(m): 6:55am On Oct 10, 2017
Mynd44, Lalasticlala
Re: "Come For Buhari," A Nigerian's Reply To I Wanna F*ck Donald Trump Music Video by AlexCk: 6:57am On Oct 10, 2017
Lol

Wetn person no go see.

Re: "Come For Buhari," A Nigerian's Reply To I Wanna F*ck Donald Trump Music Video by Harwoyeez(m): 6:57am On Oct 10, 2017
U wanna kill these grandpa's grin

(1) (Reply)

Bad Breath Ruins Relationships: Stop It Now / Ladies,come&learn-8 Things Nobody Tells You About S*x After You’ve Had A Baby / Most Feminist Today Are Fustrated Online Actresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.