Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People (55419 Views)

Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) / Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) / Picture Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by oyinda1599(f): 11:14am On Oct 10, 2017
joeeee240:

SHUT UP. IF YOU DON'T KNOW AMERICAN LAWS MAKE YOU JUST SHUT UP..... THAT IS NOT ACT OF TERRORISM FOR NOW!
Catholic xtians are worst....lol.American law indeed.It seems insulting people in ur post is the only talent uve got...eeyah.
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by joeeee240(m): 12:43pm On Oct 10, 2017
oyinda1599:
Catholic xtians are worst....lol.American law indeed.

YES. AMERICAN FEDERAL LAWS REQUIRES MOTIVE TO CATEGORIZE A CRIME.
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by oyinda1599(f): 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2017
HITTED:

To be honest, ISIS are the true Muslims because they follow religiously the basic teachings of Mohammed which are:

To preach and teach the word of Allah
To convert people with force or kill them
To behead offenders and infidels

I can show you video clips of Muslim terrorists slaughtering humans like pigs. In these videos, an Imam is usually to say a prayer of thanksgiving to Allah before the slaughter and to explain the need for Muslims to kill unbelievers like chickens. Then they chant "Allah akbar!" repeatedly so Allah can accept the sacrifice and uphold the 72 virgins promise.
Then they are not good Muslims for real....they doing that under the guise of Islam.Radical Muslims, even me as a Muslims fear them,they do not understand anything about Islam.... May God guide us all.
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by TheShopKeeper(m): 11:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
Mental illness is a very serious issue, which have to be treated humanely
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by Olabenjamen22(m): 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
oyinda1599:
u wrote' lol' in ur comment but I think my post really pained u oga....eeyah..Pele.
Lol, you think?
Well you guess wrong, because i don't let stupid things to get in line with my feelings. So sorry
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by BenKhalifa95: 10:14am On Oct 07, 2020
@dataking

Why are you so pained ?.I'm not exonerating anyone but the facts given initially weren't conclusive hence my submission.And it's no secret...yes everyone knows you guys are synonymous with terrorism.
Hypocrite !!!.
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by dataking: 7:35am On Oct 11, 2020
BenKhalifa95:

@dataking

Why are you so pained ?.I'm not exonerating anyone but the facts given initially weren't conclusive hence my submission.And it's no secret...yes everyone knows you guys are synonymous with terrorism.
Hypocrite !!!.

Madman did you just return from rehab lol
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by BenKhalifa95: 11:32pm On Oct 13, 2020
dataking:

Madman did you just return from rehab lol

Chai...e b like say the tin pain u wella....Take heart bro
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

China's Largest Fresh Water Lake Dries Up ( Pics, Video) / Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) / Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.