Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People (55423 Views)

Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) / Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) / Picture Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by oteikwu16(m): 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
May be he has a terminal illness and seeing those vibrant youths enjoying themselves got him angry.
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by blingxx(m): 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
Jagz16:
This guy is just possessed that's it ..rip to the dead ..please I'm still looking for big butt lady not girl

Possessed u say ...But it's your type that would have tagged for terrorism if his name was ahmed undecided

1 Like

Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by joeeee240(m): 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
blingxx:

Possessed u say ...But it's your type that would have tagged for terrorism if his name was ahmed undecided

THIS NO BE ACT OF TERRORISM O. AMERICA GET LAWS. Y'ALL SHOULD STOP SHOWING YOUR IGNORANCE
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by HITTED(m): 1:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
oyinda1599:
And who told u ISIS is truly formed by Muslims.
To be honest, ISIS are the true Muslims because they follow religiously the basic teachings of Mohammed which are:

To preach and teach the word of Allah
To convert people with force or kill them
To behead offenders and infidels

I can show you video clips of Muslim terrorists slaughtering humans like pigs. In these videos, an Imam is usually to say a prayer of thanksgiving to Allah before the slaughter and to explain the need for Muslims to kill unbelievers like chickens. Then they chant "Allah akbar!" repeatedly so Allah can accept the sacrifice and uphold the 72 virgins promise.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
@Frenzy, come let's go have a drink, no daggers. cheesy grin but seriously, this dude is a terrorist, has been for only God knows how long, and he committed to heinous terrorist act.
People, get ur minds off the assumption that he got the gun into the hotel undetected. Not happening. Even Sheraton or Hilton, not happening. That's a 5-star hotel. They'll detect a needle on you. Don't always believe what's said on the news. Like I mentioned previously, he must have gotten a pass from the attendants/receptionists/security with a flimsy excuse. Whoever was in charge would be dealt with PRIVATELY and tapes would be reviewed (The act may not be motivated by white supremacy, but the TREATMENT of the case- classic white male privilege).
I've worked protocol, being to airports and hotels here and abroad, you are not gonna slip in a cache of weapons. Perhaps a pistol if you're so adept.
Also notice am not on the religious angle. Broke backward nations bother about religious infractions. Ain't nobody got time for that. Advanced nations care about race. You're white, you're right. You're black, well, don't be caught in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by awoo47: 1:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
oyinda1599:
hthis guyz is only reasonable xtian here and u said he is supporting terrorism... Ode.
na only question i ask o sad
Y u call me ode?
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by MarieSucre(f): 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
omenka:
This is the reason I keep saying terrorism is a word used to stereotype Muslims.

Now they are reporting "they don't know the reason he did what he did", and guess what, IT IS SIMPLY BECAUSE HIS NAME DOESN'T SOUND LIKE A MUSLIM'S!

If he had bore some name like "Ahmed" or "Kabir", they would have labelled him TERRORIST even before knowing the next thing about him!

Donald Trump in his address didn't even mention the word "terrorism" or "terrorist" at any point despite the fact over 50 persons have been killed! Yet, a "knife attack" by q Muslim and the word is mentioned more times than the attacker's name by the press and officials.

How convenient.

We need to call a spade what it is, A SPADE!

For me, he's a freaking decrepit TERRORIST. Case closed.

Taken from the article at the top.

*Paddock had no criminal record, no army training and no religious or political affiliations, his brother said*

He is a terrorist of course. But it has not being proven whether he is a Christian terrorist or white supremacist.

cc seunmsg
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2017
GboyegaD:
Being rich doesn't translate to being happy. Guess he is frustrated with life and see no reason why others shouldn't be as well.

U have a zero idea about what could be wrong wit him.

meanwhile the saddest n most depressed people on earth are poor people.
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by joeeee240(m): 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
MarieSucre:

Taken from the article at the top.

*Paddock had no criminal record, no army training and no religious or political affiliations, his brother said*

He is a terrorist of course. But it has not being proven whether he is a Christian terrorist or white supremacist.

cc seunmsg

HE IS NOT A TERRORIST ACCORDING TO FEDERAL LAW. WHITE SUPREMACY IS NOT TERRORISM. LOL PEOPLE ARE NAIVE SHA. HERE'S MORE: TYPES OF TERRORISM ARE INTERNATIONAL AND DOMESTIC
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by bouncenews2: 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
Sad indeed. See The 10 Deadliest Mass Shootings In U.S. History. http://news.bounce.ng/Content/see-the-10-deadliest-mass-shootings-in-us-history-20171003
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by MarieSucre(f): 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
joeeee240:

HE IS NOT A TERRORIST ACCORDING TO FEDERAL LAW. WHITE SUPREMACY IS NOT TERRORISM. LOL PEOPLE ARE NAIVE SHA. HERE'S MORE: TYPES OF TERRORISM ARE INTERNATIONAL AND DOMESTIC

Your outrage is misplaced. Read my comment again.
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by joeeee240(m): 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2017
MarieSucre:

Your outrage is misplaced. Read my comment again.

NO IT'S NOT. YOU SAID "HE'S A TERRORIST OF COURSE" IT'S NOT AN ACT OF TERRORISM YET
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Hahahahaha, I am tempted to believe there are just two religions (Islam and Christianity) in this world.
Addressing your point, to strike limitless fear down the hearts of people to push for an agenda or make a statement which could be political or religious is the the complete definition
yes u re right.
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by irynterri(f): 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
Kebreal92:

THE NAME STEPHEN IS FROM THE BIBLE.
"English" Bible,other languages have their own version of the name, we also have Muslims who bear Paul and Christians who bear Suleiman, we all bear the names our parents gave us undecided
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by Kagarko(m): 4:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
Iamnobody:

This was premeditated. He was lodged for 3 good days in the hotel. The number of guns found in the hotel room doesn’t support your theory.

Dude was sick in the head but something definitely triggered him.

He's a Christian Terrorist.
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by Kagarko(m): 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
irynterri:
"English" Bible,other languages have their own version of the name, we also have Muslims who bear Paul and Christians who bear Suleiman, we all bear the names our parents gave us undecided

He's a Christian Terrorist
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by Kagarko(m): 4:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
joeeee240:

THIS NO BE ACT OF TERRORISM O. AMERICA GET LAWS. Y'ALL SHOULD STOP SHOWING YOUR IGNORANCE

He's a Christian Terrorists.
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by joeeee240(m): 5:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
Kagarko:

He's a Christian Terrorists.

IGNORANCE SPOTTED!
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by Habyz(m): 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
nero2face:
Too bad, he's a terrorist, but not a Christian terrorist, he wasn't shouting Jesus is Lord while shooting, unlike the Islamic terrorists that shout Allahu-Akbar while killing... But we most condemn the 2
Allahu Akbar is an Arabic word meaning God is great anybody even Christians use it.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
True, I doubt he was working alone, probably his money bought him a pass through security too, who knows,I don't want to bother Myself with all that, cos if he was black it definitely would have been another profile

BTW, i hope the drink is on you sha ? grin
jcgodfrey:
@Frenzy, come let's go have a drink, no daggers. cheesy grin but seriously, this dude is a terrorist, has been for only God knows how long, and he committed to heinous terrorist act.
People, get ur minds off the assumption that he got the gun into the hotel undetected. Not happening. Even Sheraton or Hilton, not happening. That's a 5-star hotel. They'll detect a needle on you. Don't always believe what's said on the news. Like I mentioned previously, he must have gotten a pass from the attendants/receptionists/security with a flimsy excuse. Whoever was in charge would be dealt with PRIVATELY and tapes would be reviewed (The act may not be motivated by white supremacy, but the TREATMENT of the case- classic white male privilege).
I've worked protocol, being to airports and hotels here and abroad, you are not gonna slip in a cache of weapons. Perhaps a pistol if you're so adept.
Also notice am not on the religious angle. Broke backward nations bother about religious infractions. Ain't nobody got time for that. Advanced nations care about race. You're white, you're right. You're black, well, don't be caught in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by Oches4me(m): 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2017
irynterri:
nigerians and their silly mentality that anyone that is not a Muslim is a Christian, you need to travel out and discover that there are more than two religions in the world and of course a rising number of people who don't even believe in God
but u believe and one that name kabir is Muslim

1 Like

Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by Oches4me(m): 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
joeeee240:

SO SHOUTING ALLAH AKBAR NO MEAN SAY YOU BE MUSLIM ABI? undecided ABEG COMOT HERE. FYI. IT'S NOT AN ACT OF TERRORISM FOR NOW! IF YOU DON'T KNOW AMERICAN LAWS JUST SHUT UP
is gay church, naked church following the teaching of Christian

1 Like

Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by Habyz(m): 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
joeeee240:

So terrorism exists in countries with no laws abi.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by Habyz(m): 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
HITTED:

To be honest, ISIS are the true Muslims because they follow religiously the basic teachings of Mohammed which are:

To preach and teach the word of Allah
To convert people with force or kill them
To behead offenders and infidels

I can show you video clips of Muslim terrorists slaughtering humans like pigs. In these videos, an Imam is usually to say a prayer of thanksgiving to Allah before the slaughter and to explain the need for Muslims to kill unbelievers like chickens. Then they chant "Allah akbar!" repeatedly so Allah can accept the sacrifice and uphold the 72 virgins promise.
Man shut the hell up.
When did preaching the word if God translate to killing or forced conversion, or to behead offenders and infidels?
Show me a verse in the Quran that states such.
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by HITTED(m): 5:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
Habyz:

Man shut the hell up.
When did preaching the word if God translate to killing or forced conversion, or to behead offenders and infidels?
Show me a verse in the Quran that states such.
If you're not a Jihadist and an ISIS supporter, then you're as good as an infidel. No virgins for you.
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by Habyz(m): 5:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
HITTED:

If you're not a Jihadist and an ISIS supporter, then you're as good as an infidel. No virgins for you.
Your level of stupidity is alarming. I wonder how your friends manage to be around you, o wait they can be as stupid as you are.

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by HITTED(m): 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
Habyz:

Your level of stupidity is alarming. I wonder how your friends manage to be around you, o wait they can be as stupid as you are.
Crap without substance. Never expected much from a head-slamming mudslim amateur, though. Your brothers are applying for suicide bombing missions in Afghanistan and Iran and you're here arguing like a blind man.

Lazy bum!

I blame your imam, he probably didn't tell you how the Islamic religion of piss was introduced in Nigeria.

He didn't tell you why the Sunni terrorists chose to follow the teachings of Muhammad instead of Isa.

He didn't tell you why the Shiites prefer Ali who became Muhammad's successor after Abu Bakr failed woefully.

You pray 5 times a day shouting 'Amin! Amin! Amin! yet you know nothing about Islamic beliefs.

You're worse than an infidel. Gerrarahere!
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by Habyz(m): 5:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
HITTED:

Crap without substance. Never expected much from a head-slamming mudslim amateur, though. Your brothers are applying for suicide bombing missions in Afghanistan and Iran and you're here arguing like a blind man.

Lazy bum!

I blame your imam, he probably didn't tell you how the Islamic religion of piss was introduced in Nigeria.

He didn't tell you why the Sunni terrorists chose to follow the teachings of Muhammad instead of Isa.

He didn't tell you why the Shiites prefer Ali who became Muhammad's successor after Abu Bakr failed woefully.

You pray 5 times a day shouting 'Amin! Amin! Amin! yet you know nothing about Islamic beliefs.

You're worse than an infidel. Gerrarahere!
Since you know these things please enlighten me.
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by Shuttua: 6:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
Iamnobody:

This makes no sense. Someone killed at least 59 people with death toll assumed to be higher and your still concerned with his religion.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery mehn.

Terrorism shouldn’t be about religion. Every terrorist is a nut job.

You can’t be sane and take people’s lives.
Had it been he was a Muslim, the rhetorics would have been different
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2017
seunmsg:
I still don't understand how he succeeded in taking 23 high calibre guns into the hotel without anybody noticing anything. Are American hotels that porous?

Whatever the case, America really need to do something about gun control now. If not, there will be an increase in this kind of shooting in the country.

Stephen Paddock is a fvcking white Christian terrorist.

Like they didn't have scanners and stuff to check thru.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

China's Largest Fresh Water Lake Dries Up ( Pics, Video) / Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) / Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.