Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,780 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People (55424 Views)

Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) / Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) / Picture Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by irynterri(f): 7:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
Oches4me:
but u believe and one that name kabir is Muslim
no, till he says so undecided
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by Zedoo(m): 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
He was a terrorist. We don't want to know about his life.. .. If he was black or Arab they won't do all this ceremony on him.. ..

But now he is white therefore he must have had psychological problems.. ..

It's sad seeing black people also partake in such shameful dance.. ..

He was a terrorist.. . And fvck him and whatever he stood for and his girlfriend. .....
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by Ishilove: 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
Kenneth4u205:
he was possessed by demons .personally he was a quiet good guy.so we shouldn't blame him
Unfortunately many people don't believe in demonic possession.
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by Habyz(m): 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
joeeee240:

DON'T BE A FOOL MASS SHOOTINGS WITHOUT AFFILIATIONS POLITICAL, RELIGIOUS ETC IS NOT CONSIDERED AS TERRORISM UNDER AMERICAN FEDERAL LAWS
Mass shooting without any affiliation is considered what in American federal laws?
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by joeeee240(m): 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
Habyz:

Mass shooting without any affiliation is considered what in American federal laws?

IT'S JUST A CRIME FOR NOW CUZ NO MOTIVE HAS BEEN DETERMINED. GET EDUCATED
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by Habyz(m): 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
joeeee240:

IT'S JUST A CRIME FOR NOW CUZ NO MOTIVE HAS BEEN DETERMINED. GET EDUCATED
Terrorism also is a crime. I asked you a question which shows I was willing to get educated you don't have to insult me.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by Kebreal92(m): 10:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
irynterri:
"English" Bible,other languages have their own version of the name, we also have Muslims who bear Paul and Christians who bear Suleiman, we all bear the names our parents gave us undecided

Anything else?
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by AngelicBeing: 10:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
sad
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by joeeee240(m): 10:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
Habyz:

Terrorism also is a crime. I asked you a question which shows I was willing to get educated you don't have to insult me.

YES.. IT'S JUST A CRIME. MASS SHOOTING IS CATEGORIZED BASED ON MOTIVE
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by Hipsygal: 11:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
He does look like a terrorist
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by Habyz(m): 8:31am On Oct 04, 2017
joeeee240:

YES.. IT'S JUST A CRIME. MASS SHOOTING IS CATEGORIZED BASED ON MOTIVE
There's no such thing has "just a crime"

1 Like

Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by joeeee240(m): 8:38am On Oct 04, 2017
Habyz:

There's no such thing has "just a crime"

undecided THIS ONE IS DAFT SHA ITS A CRIME FOR NOW. IT WON'T BE CATEGORIZED YET UNTIL MOTIVE IS DETERMINED. IT'S CALLED MASS SHOOTING FOR NOW TILL MOTIVE IS DETERMINED
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by Habyz(m): 8:57am On Oct 04, 2017
joeeee240:

undecided THIS ONE IS DAFT SHA ITS A CRIME FOR NOW. IT WON'T BE CATEGORIZED YET UNTIL MOTIVE IS DETERMINED. IT'S CALLED MASS SHOOTING FOR NOW TILL MOTIVE IS DETERMINED
It's a crime, yes we agree, I'm saying it's not "just a crime" . Use your brain before typing.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by Habyz(m): 9:12am On Oct 04, 2017
joeeee240:

DON'T BE A FOOL I SAID THE TYPE OF CRIME IT IS CAN'T BE CATEGORIZED BECAUSE OF LACK OF MOTIVE NOW. SO WE CAN JUST CALL IT MASS SHOOTING OR SIMPLY A CRIME. ARE YOU STUPID? IS ENGLISH HARD FOR YOU. ÎMBECILE undecided
I'm not saying you were wrong, I'm saying it's improper to call it just a crime. How come you're such a slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by Habyz(m): 9:20am On Oct 04, 2017
joeeee240:

NO IT'S NOT CUZ THAT'S WHAT IT IS AT THE MOMENT. IF I'M RIGHT THAT IT HASN'T BEEN CATEGORIZED IS IT STILL NOT JUST A CRIME OF MASS SHOOTING? undecided ANCIENT BRAIN. ÎMBECILE LIKE HIS FATHER
Psychotic bastard. Discussions can't be done between you and I you just had to bring my father to it.
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by Habyz(m): 9:25am On Oct 04, 2017
joeeee240:

YOUR LACK OF COMPREHENSION AND INTELLIGENCE IS ALARMING. SHUT UP AND GET OUT. YOU'RE AN ILLITERATE
Reasoning with assholes like you has proven to be toxic, I wonder how your family manage to be around you.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by Habyz(m): 9:39am On Oct 04, 2017
joeeee240:

SHUT YOUR STUPID MOUTH! NEXT TIME YOU'LL GET INFORMED BEFORE YOU SAY TRASH. NOW GO AND MEET YOUR USELESS FATHER FAST!
There's proof now that stupidity is a genetic trait, your entire family should be recognized as the world most stupid family. The time and energy your father and mother wasted in having sex giving birth to you a slowpoke should have been used too make themselves smarter, it's a pity they used it to extend there already long line of stupid family.

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by Habyz(m): 10:33am On Oct 04, 2017
joeeee240:

YES YOU'RE THAT PROOF. TELL YOUR MUM AND DAD THAT THEY ARE STUPID FOR BRINGING A WASTE LIKE YOU. DIRTY SMELLING PIGS..YOU ARE ALL PIGS
For your mind.

Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by Habyz(m): 10:43am On Oct 04, 2017
joeeee240:

YES JUST LOOK AT YOUR FATHER YOU'LL SEE THE ÎMBECILE I'M SEEING
It is spelt slowpoke not MBECILE, bird brain.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
frenzyduchess:
True, I doubt he was working alone, probably his money bought him a pass through security too, who knows,I don't want to bother Myself with all that, cos if he was black it definitely would have been another profile

BTW, i hope the drink is on you sha ? grin

Sure, drinks' on me. Lol. If I ask for your contact, Playa haters will now say am terrorizing you grin
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
Hahahahaha, people will always talk na, so far you are not a yahoo yahoo boy, I fear those folks after the dagger wielders grin
jcgodfrey:

Sure, drinks' on me. Lol. If I ask for your contact, Playa haters will now say am terrorizing you grin
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 04, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Hahahahaha, people will always talk na, so far you are not a yahoo yahoo boy, I fear those folks after the dagger wielders grin

Yahoo money is sweet na, lol. Nah, I don't have the heart for that. Let everyone close their eyes then you can email me. wink
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 05, 2017
grin
jcgodfrey:

Yahoo money is sweet na, lol. Nah, I don't have the heart for that. Let everyone close their eyes then you can email me. wink
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by holocron: 12:51am On Oct 06, 2017
dataking:

See how foolish you are. You don’t even know how to argue. You shot yourself in the foot. So by stopping muslim immigration and wanting only a Christian Europe. Isnt that a political motive.

Christian fanatics like you are just filled with hatred and will never call a spade a spade. Brainwashed lots.

Terrorist.

Brother, present day Europe is not Christian! It is secular, if not atheist or agnostic.
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by oyinda1599(f): 11:08am On Oct 10, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, see sermon, i guess you should divert it to your mumuslim brother because they are the one taging religion to this post even though the post stated clearly that the man have no religion. I guess you brothers need it more.
u wrote' lol' in ur comment but I think my post really pained u oga....eeyah..Pele.
Re: Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People by oyinda1599(f): 11:12am On Oct 10, 2017
joeeee240:

SHUT UP. IF YOU DON'T KNOW AMERICAN LAWS MAKE YOU JUST SHUT UP..... THAT IS NOT ACT OF TERRORISM FOR NOW!
Catholic xtians are worst....lol.American law indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

China's Largest Fresh Water Lake Dries Up ( Pics, Video) / Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) / Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.