Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

What Makes A Woman Good In Bed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes A Woman Good In Bed? (2041 Views)

What Makes A Woman Good In Bed? / I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady / What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes A Woman Good In Bed? by spookydee(m): 7:34am On Oct 03, 2017
Is it the kind of Style she suggested?
Is it the kind of sound she makes?
Is it the number of Rounds she can Go?
Is it the duration she can hold on to before she starts to complain?
Re: What Makes A Woman Good In Bed? by ochobaba(m): 7:36am On Oct 03, 2017
The styles oo
Re: What Makes A Woman Good In Bed? by Ninethmare: 7:39am On Oct 03, 2017
When she is the instructor
Re: What Makes A Woman Good In Bed? by designer01(m): 7:42am On Oct 03, 2017
Only when you can Bleep her for hours without tire, some of them after 15 minutes you hear "u neva release?

2 Likes

Re: What Makes A Woman Good In Bed? by abelprice(m): 7:54am On Oct 03, 2017
When she's creative.... some dey even creat new styles... easy to carry... not those heavy weight girls...the way she moans... I remember a girl shout Jesus... another one shouting mummy mummy oo... nah error jst stop.... I remember 1 shouting fire.. fire.. fireoo.. fire... Buzz killer... but d one dats calls your name or tell you I love you... dose 1 na legend.... undecided..

2 Likes

Re: What Makes A Woman Good In Bed? by gentlegenius(m): 8:02am On Oct 03, 2017
You guys are not saying anything... A woman is good in bed when she knows the right things to do in order to give her man maximum satisfaction always. Also, If she can communicate well with her man, telling him the right places to explore on her body at the right time and also find out how her man likes to be treated in bed.
You can't be good in bed by keeping quiet and lying down like a log of wood. You are good when you can contribute a lot to maximise the fun and add spices and varieties to love making.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Makes A Woman Good In Bed? by Pheals(f): 8:17am On Oct 03, 2017
early in the morning o ga o

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Woman Good In Bed? by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 03, 2017
designer01:
Only when you can Bleep her for hours without tire, some of them after 15 minutes you hear "u neva release?

Is this what the women you sleep with tell you? your penis must either be too small or you don't know how to please a woman
Re: What Makes A Woman Good In Bed? by Lalas247(f): 8:25am On Oct 03, 2017
Ask slayer2 ... as he no wan hear word grin
Re: What Makes A Woman Good In Bed? by Slayer2: 8:26am On Oct 03, 2017
spookydee:
Is it the kind of Style she suggested?
Is it the kind of sound she makes?
Is it the number of Rounds she can Go?
Is it the duration she can hold on to before she starts to complain?

How tight her pussy is. undecided
Re: What Makes A Woman Good In Bed? by designer01(m): 8:27am On Oct 03, 2017
Sholaqe:

Is this what the women you sleep with tell you? your penis must either be too small or you don't know how to please a woman
If I handle u eh, u won't even last 10 minutes b4 u run
Re: What Makes A Woman Good In Bed? by Sambisaforest(m): 9:42am On Oct 03, 2017
abelprice:
When she's creative.... some dey even creat new styles... easy to carry... not those heavy weight girls...the way she moans... I remember a girl shout Jesus... another one shouting mummy mummy oo... nah error jst stop.... I remember 1 shouting fire.. fire.. fireoo.. fire... Buzz killer... but d one dats calls your name or tell you I love you... dose 1 na legend.... undecided..
from experience a girl that calls your name while u fu*k her is really into you and enjoys the act with you.
Re: What Makes A Woman Good In Bed? by Sambisaforest(m): 9:48am On Oct 03, 2017
gentlegenius:
You guys are not saying anything... A woman is good in bed when she knows the right things to do in order to give her man maximum satisfaction always. Also, If she can communicate well with her man, telling him the right places to explore on her body at the right time and also find out how her man likes to be treated in bed.
You can't be good in bed by keeping quiet and lying down like a log of wood. You are good when you can contribute a lot to maximise the fun and add spices and varieties to love making.
I agree with you in terms of communication while having sex. It makes it more intimate. When a girl can communicate well in bed is also part of the qualities of a woman that is good in bed.
Re: What Makes A Woman Good In Bed? by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 03, 2017
abelprice:
how do u mean dey ar legends.. dose dat call name
Re: What Makes A Woman Good In Bed? by spookydee(m): 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
Pheals:
early in the morning o ga o

as e dey hot
Re: What Makes A Woman Good In Bed? by shomb: 10:05am On Oct 06, 2017
Urgently Needed
Vacancy Exists For Boy/ Girl That Can fry Yam, Akara And Potato

This job is for you if you are good at frying yam,potato and akara ,kindly

Call :08021224320

You must reside within surulere .
Qualification: First school leaving certificate
Waec ,SSCE.
Must be 18 - 23 years of age.l
Call now and start working !!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me: Am I Over Reacting Or Is She Really Playing Me? / Papikush A.k.a Kushykush Is The Real Deal. Click To Know Why / Confession Of A Young Girl Who Sleeps With Her Father And Gave Birth,- “I Did...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.