Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,222 members, 7,836,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Confession Of A Young Girl Who Sleeps With Her Father And Gave Birth,- “I Did... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confession Of A Young Girl Who Sleeps With Her Father And Gave Birth,- “I Did... (2041 Views)

Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo / Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confession Of A Young Girl Who Sleeps With Her Father And Gave Birth,- “I Did... by fraspree(m): 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2018
Please I do not wish to mention my name for the sake of keeping my identity private, please i also wish to be kept private, and for those of you who will start to judge me, before anyone judges me, kindly read my story first, thank you H plus community. I have been having sex with my father since I was 20.

But Splendor you see I love him and he has been so loving and caring, I took it upon myself to take care of him since I lost my mother when I was at the age of 18 and I am the first child of 4 girls and no boy.

My father is a kind hearted gentleman who treated my mother like a queen when she was alive and made every one of us his children happy, but since he lost her to a popular accident that occurred in 2011, a woman who was crushed to death by a trailer in Lagos state, she was returning from market that day before the incident took place. Ever since then my father has never been himself as he resulted to drinking, he became a heavy drunk for two years as I watched my siblings suffer.

He no longer cared for any of us, all he does was to get drunk and to fall asleep wherever feels comfortable to him. I tried talking to him on some occasions but it only makes him so emotional, couple of times I have tried to hook him up with women were bad experiences. I just couldn’t watch my father continue sinking and my siblings suffering for this...READ MORE
Re: Confession Of A Young Girl Who Sleeps With Her Father And Gave Birth,- “I Did... by forreelinc(m): 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2018
The story is about the op's mother

(1) (Reply)

Chioma Avril Returns To Social Media Amid Breakup Rumour With Davido / Nigerian Man Shares His First Sexual Experience At 7yrs With His Dad Maid /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.