Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Police Officer Storms Uyo Court With Armed Policemen, Snatches His Daughter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Officer Storms Uyo Court With Armed Policemen, Snatches His Daughter (36772 Views)

Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) / Breaking: UYO Court Sacks 5 APC Lawmakers / President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Storms Uyo Court With Armed Policemen, Snatches His Daughter by WrathOfHadez(m): 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
Buhari has thought the police how to disregard and circumvent the court and judges.
Re: Police Officer Storms Uyo Court With Armed Policemen, Snatches His Daughter by geokay777(m): 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
Re: Police Officer Storms Uyo Court With Armed Policemen, Snatches His Daughter by tit(f): 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
The sanitation people were already raping some of the innocent girls they caught.
You people doesnt know this task force people?
The police oga know them well well
After all he too rapes any fine girls he arrests.

What would the commissioner do if it were her daughter?
Re: Police Officer Storms Uyo Court With Armed Policemen, Snatches His Daughter by chakula: 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
Like I always say, blacks are animals, I see absolutely no reason why blacks should be classified as humans, it is an insult to true humans...

Which part of the world are you belong to?
Re: Police Officer Storms Uyo Court With Armed Policemen, Snatches His Daughter by eagleeye2: 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
grin No video evidence. Rubbish..... Una wan hold Akpabio's daughter?
Re: Police Officer Storms Uyo Court With Armed Policemen, Snatches His Daughter by Afritop(m): 2:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
id911:

Hahahahaha... they will investigate bro
ONLY SOMEONE BORN IN ANOTHER PLANET WILL MAKE THIS COMMENT

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Storms Uyo Court With Armed Policemen, Snatches His Daughter by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2017
That's Buhari's controls police for you.

This APC and Buhari's government agencies are becoming more lawlessness day by day.
Re: Police Officer Storms Uyo Court With Armed Policemen, Snatches His Daughter by Elder4sure(m): 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
My guy which one is [b][/b]formal Governor?

Must everybody comment?

slawali:
This kind thing cannot happenin south west I tell a formal govenor,it must be a joke I tell u.a serving senator nawa o.
Re: Police Officer Storms Uyo Court With Armed Policemen, Snatches His Daughter by bfmconcepts: 2:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
Story story....
Everybody is lawless in this lawless country
Re: Police Officer Storms Uyo Court With Armed Policemen, Snatches His Daughter by Tochijude2000(f): 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
NASA o!
Re: Police Officer Storms Uyo Court With Armed Policemen, Snatches His Daughter by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
impunity & lawlessness is what Buhari brought to Nigeria, the rule of law has no value any more, how do you expect him to respect the law when the commander in chief of arm force refuse to obey and respect the verdict thrice Trump has lose series of court case recently he did not use his influence as commander of chief of arm force to overturned the court decision, Nigeria law is dead under that clueless useless incompetent Fulani herdman's
Re: Police Officer Storms Uyo Court With Armed Policemen, Snatches His Daughter by Abagworo(m): 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
I so much hate those fake sanitation court that if I had license to kill like Akpabio I wouldn't spare them one bit.
Re: Police Officer Storms Uyo Court With Armed Policemen, Snatches His Daughter by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
Eazybay:
What boldness!! Has he forgotten this is buhari's era?

u mean jubrin....

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Storms Uyo Court With Armed Policemen, Snatches His Daughter by Donjazzy12(m): 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
Like I always say, blacks are animals, I see absolutely no reason why blacks should be classified as humans, it is an insult to true humans...
You are a very very big fool to the black race, you should be sold for recharge card.
You are completely worthless and totally useless!
In your heavenly America a millionaire used a machine gun to gun down more than sixty people and seriously wound another 500...innocent people. I didn't see you calling white people animals because of that incident.
Re: Police Officer Storms Uyo Court With Armed Policemen, Snatches His Daughter by Alkanoicacid(m): 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
Your Father is an animal..werey. as if the whites don't do worst things...brainwashed oloshi oponu.
Re: Police Officer Storms Uyo Court With Armed Policemen, Snatches His Daughter by GetMeRight: 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
[s]Like I always say, blacks are animals, I see absolutely no reason why blacks should be classified as humans, it is an insult to true humans... [/s]
Don't be too hard on yourself bro.
A lonely man just wasted 57 innocent souls in Las Vegas.
Re: Police Officer Storms Uyo Court With Armed Policemen, Snatches His Daughter by GetMeRight: 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2017
Donjazzy12:

You are a very very big fool to the black race, you should be sold for recharge card.
You are completely worthless and totally useless!
In your heavenly America a millionaire used a machine gun to gun down more than sixty people and seriously wound another 500...innocent people. I didn't see you calling white people animals because of that incident.
Don't mind him, his parents just confirmed our suspision about him. He's mentally challenged, on and off thing.
Re: Police Officer Storms Uyo Court With Armed Policemen, Snatches His Daughter by Blue3k(m): 3:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
Dude this is completely insane. Everyone involved in this needs to be thrown in prison for at least decade. Honestly we all know Buhari wants Akpabio behind bars this is an easy opportunity if the story happened exactly as reported. If the court held their ground would they have shot and killed them. If they called their bluff it would have been interesting. The next big question is where is the Bailiff and rest of police in court to protect the area?
Re: Police Officer Storms Uyo Court With Armed Policemen, Snatches His Daughter by TheKingdom: 3:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
Blue3k:
Dude this is completely insane. Everyone involved in this needs to be thrown in prison for at least decade. Honestly we all know Buhari wants Akpabio behind bars this is an easy opportunity if the story happened exactly as reported. If the court held their ground would they have shot and killed them. If they called their bluff it would have been interesting. The next big question is where is the Bailiff and rest of police in court to protect the area?

Long grammer. You know the truth, because you hinted it in your first two sentences. You live in an area of Niggers, created and designed by the British who knew then that you'll be what you today as their Company, oops, country.

Can this happen in England? What about the US....What about in the city of Miami? Even in Gilbratar that is now competing in FIFA World Cup matches when Oduduwa nation is there dancing at parties and hiding under Fulani fear?

And Nigger Area journalism, why say the "Over 20 policemen" lol. You guys try to cram in every word into a story as if people wont be able to get it...
Re: Police Officer Storms Uyo Court With Armed Policemen, Snatches His Daughter by braimeddy: 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
What are you trying to say? If US president's daughter violated any law, she will surely be arrested. Nobody should be above the law in a sane country
soberdrunk:
All over the world there are certain people you don't just arrest anyhow, it is not every thing you people will use to badmouth Nigeria jare.......... angry

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Storms Uyo Court With Armed Policemen, Snatches His Daughter by themanderon: 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
Shameless show of power. What a country cry
Re: Police Officer Storms Uyo Court With Armed Policemen, Snatches His Daughter by manforgu: 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
What do u expect, when their grand master bubu doesn't respect the court??
Re: Police Officer Storms Uyo Court With Armed Policemen, Snatches His Daughter by Elitecoderng: 3:34pm On Oct 03, 2017
sokera:
I can't be serving Nigeria with my life at stake , working serving this country and you won't respect my daughter , I won't take it .... if I die in service it's for the country so why won't such country protect my family ... no I won't take it ... no matter what the girl as done they should have warn her and for the sake of her father give her a soft landing .... i can't imagine as a solider facing Boko haram in the north and one yeye judge will be persecuting my daughter for minor offence, No I won't take it ... I will use my post and power to protect my family .... call it whatever you like ... if I can put my life at stake to protect the citizens of my country , why won't I protect my family .... to hell
You are a very big fool.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Storms Uyo Court With Armed Policemen, Snatches His Daughter by dsocioemmy(m): 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
Government for the rich...
Re: Police Officer Storms Uyo Court With Armed Policemen, Snatches His Daughter by Blue3k(m): 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
TheKingdom:

Long grammer. You know the truth, because you hinted it in your first two sentences. You live in an area of Niggers, created and designed by the British who knew then that you'll be what you today as their Company, oops, country.

Can this happen in England? What about the US....What about in the city of Miami? Even in Gilbratar that is now competing in FIFA World Cup matches when Oduduwa nation is there dancing at parties and hiding under Fulani fear?

And Nigger Area journalism, why say the "Over 20 policemen" lol. You guys try to cram in every word into a story as if people wont be able to get it...

You don't know where I live. Second many nations are British creations but don't do this. Next nothing prevents this from happening in Biafra because the same degenerates occupy the land. Can this exact situation happen in those no. You Biafrats need to a chill pill nothing wrong with saying over 20 policemen. Don't you find it funny you biafrauds talk down on Zoo then news of lawlessness is reported in "Biafraland".
Re: Police Officer Storms Uyo Court With Armed Policemen, Snatches His Daughter by edgeP(m): 4:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
Re: Police Officer Storms Uyo Court With Armed Policemen, Snatches His Daughter by eliadekx(m): 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2017
TheTrueApostle:

well is TRUE blacks are animals but no1
animal is as fellow

ur papa
ur mama
u urself
b4 any1 else

learn how to talk in public
how will u justify billions of people just bcsb of an individual's misconduct

calling humans animals when ur be de animal who Bleep an animal & give birth to a baby animal like u

ASS HOLE
Re: Police Officer Storms Uyo Court With Armed Policemen, Snatches His Daughter by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
Common get out, look at this idiotic buffon, Who the hell are u to tell me how to write in public, are u not an animal? As long as u are black, u are an animal, it is ingrained in their genes, as exemplified by you. So just fork off...
Pigs never agree when u call them what they are.
eliadekx:

well is TRUE blacks are animals but no1
animal is as fellow

ur papa
ur mama
u urself
b4 any1 else

learn how to talk in public
how will u justify billions of people just bcsb of an individual's misconduct

calling humans animals when ur be de animal who Bleep an animal & give birth to a baby animal like u

ASS HOLE
Re: Police Officer Storms Uyo Court With Armed Policemen, Snatches His Daughter by 400billionman: 4:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
id911:

Nah one phone call..

No Due Process.
Re: Police Officer Storms Uyo Court With Armed Policemen, Snatches His Daughter by ocelot2006(m): 5:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
id911:

Nope they wont. The worst that will happen will be that the Officer gets transferred to a different unit. But frankly I don't bloody care cos the state's so called Task Forces are made up of Grade One A$$HOLES. I say great job by the Anti Robbery Squad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack / Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) / Biafra War: Your Comment Disgraceful, Shows Lack Of Wisdom – Sam Amadi To Gowon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.