Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of Dozie and Chioma - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of Dozie and Chioma (34095 Views)

Prewedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Anang Wife / Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar / I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of Dozie and Chioma by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
True definition of long distance relationship.

Considering the height...
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of Dozie and Chioma by iammolise(m): 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2017
pocohantas:
HML in advance to them.

I've always wanted a guy with 6packs...but e be like na scarce resources o... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

u've just discovered him
mee grin
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of Dozie and Chioma by majekoam(m): 5:25pm On Oct 18, 2017
Handsomecole:
why do fine boys end up marrying ugly girls...

Because all the fine babes they want to toast are MORE LIKELY to dismiss/disrespect them. When you see a girl that is okay that treats you like a king her character becomes her beauty.

Abeg in every wedding there is always one "Fine babe" like 35-40 who wants to be married but is still single... Women should play hard to get not impossible to try.

Just sayin....
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of Dozie and Chioma by castrol180(m): 5:25pm On Oct 18, 2017
MhizzAJ:
The guy s very handsome I love the blue ankara dress
This same dress that a tailor wanted to make for 85k on instagram shocked

You no dey forget thing o, BAE!
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of Dozie and Chioma by 8stargeneral: 5:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
Handsomecole:
why do fine boys end up marrying ugly girls...
1million question to answer,but my own no go be like dat
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of Dozie and Chioma by Kobicove(m): 5:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
Are these pre or post wedding pics?

Why is the guy wearing a wedding band already? undecided
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of Dozie and Chioma by ufuosman(m): 5:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
Cute
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of Dozie and Chioma by Tallest45(m): 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
coolBIG BRO
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of Dozie and Chioma by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2017
Nice one lovely and congrats
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of Dozie and Chioma by NoBetterNigeria: 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hmmn... awon omo thicker body

Homeboiy:
To rotate this kind girl for bed no go hard

She's petit but thick
HML

Mine will be 2022
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of Dozie and Chioma by Lawalemi(m): 6:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
[quote author=9japrof post=61544067]Make i be dumb critic small

See as the guy fine finish go marry this below average lady who's short and has yam legs. Sometimes I wonder the kind bomb wey dey some fine boys head that they end up with ugly ladies as marriage mates.

Make this guy pray fa, make the lady no get dominant gene, else all the kids wey una go born go resemble am, short, semi ugly, yam legs.

Besides which kind pre wedding pics be this[/quote

Wicked man!]
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of Dozie and Chioma by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
HML
I've invited myself already
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of Dozie and Chioma by joystickextend1(m): 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2017
lovely smiley

meanwhile guys check out my profile
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of Dozie and Chioma by SIMPLYHAMPERS: 6:17pm On Oct 18, 2017
LOL
Homeboiy:

She's petit but thick
HML

Mine will be 2022
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of Dozie and Chioma by Eaugusta(f): 6:17pm On Oct 18, 2017
MhizzAJ:
The guy s very handsome
I love the blue ankara dress

Ayam not understanding shocked
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of Dozie and Chioma by mechanics(m): 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2017
I wish them happy married life in advance.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of Dozie and Chioma by SIMPLYHAMPERS: 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
YOU ARE BOTH BLESSED BEFORE AND AFTER THE DATE.....IN JESUS NAME(AMEN

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of Dozie and Chioma by DammyBae(f): 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2017
MhizzAJ:
The guy s very handsome
I love the blue ankara dress

Am telling you o
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of Dozie and Chioma by hokafor(m): 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2017
vampire !
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of Dozie and Chioma by SirLakes: 6:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
Kobicove:
Are these pre or post wedding pics?

Why is the guy wearing a wedding band already? undecided

I think say na only me see am before,

Looks like a post wedding pics
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of Dozie and Chioma by kinglekiss(m): 7:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
Nice outfits.
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of Dozie and Chioma by Omoluabi16(m): 7:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
Great couple. God bless them.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of Dozie and Chioma by felo812000(m): 7:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
grin
hokafor:
vampire !
grin
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of Dozie and Chioma by Icon79(m): 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
How can the same person be "petit" and "thick" at the same time?

Naija people and the tendency to use big grammar even when you don't understand the meaning shocked

Na wao for una ... this one don pass don be silly grin

O pari

Homeboiy:

She's petit but thick
HML

Mine will be 2022
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of Dozie and Chioma by Olumaeme: 8:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
Any pictures before wedding Na pre wedding pictures sha.... E boring sha
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of Dozie and Chioma by sonofoluku: 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
MhizzAJ:
The guy s very handsome I love the blue ankara dress

How can such a handsome guy marry such an ugly babe??
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of Dozie and Chioma by sonofoluku: 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2017
pocohantas:
HML in advance to them.

I've always wanted a guy with 6packs...but e be like na scarce resources o... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I have six packs Poco..
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of Dozie and Chioma by Ekaka1(m): 8:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
The guy belle though...end dem never even marry sef...well issoriyy embarassed
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of Dozie and Chioma by Funkybabee(f): 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
Beautiful couple to be
Wish them well

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of Dozie and Chioma by twinycharis6(f): 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
You did not see his pot belly.

See as the guy fine finish go marry this below average lady who's short and has yam legs. Sometimes I wonder the kind bomb wey dey some fine boys head that they end up with ugly ladies as marriage mates.

Make this guy pray fa, make the lady no get dominant gene, else all the kids wey una go born go resemble am, short, semi ugly, yam legs.

Besides which kind pre wedding pics be this[/quote]
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of Dozie and Chioma by janefrances01(f): 11:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lovely
Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of Dozie and Chioma by pickabeau1: 6:58am On Oct 19, 2017
this stems from a well of bitterness
Be happy for them no matter your personal misgivings
I wish them happy married life

9japrof:
[s]Make i be dumb critic small

[/s]
Besides which kind pre wedding pics be this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sadiq Saleh Jambo Weds Fatima Abdulkadir Abacha (Photos) / Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' / Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.