Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar (53614 Views)

A Nairalander Takes A Beautiful Bride / Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place / Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of Dozie and Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by churchkilo(m): 3:58pm On Sep 24, 2022
Love brought us together and forever we are meant for each other. 01102022 is the code

237 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by GExcess: 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2022
Congratulations bro, you two look good together. May God bless your home

287 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Jeon(f): 4:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
01-10

Happy Independence/wedding day in Addy

You're a true patriot

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Slmgirldippussy: 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
Una two no get pics

Na wa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by dawnomike(m): 4:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
churchkilo:
Love brought us together and forever we are meant for each other. 01102022 is the code
I wish you both the best in your future....

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by churchkilo(m): 4:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:
Una two no get pics

Na wa
PIX UP THERE, WERE TAKING TIME TO LOAD

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by churchkilo(m): 4:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
Jeon:
01-10

Happy Independence day in Addy

You're a true patriot
THANK YOU

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by churchkilo(m): 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
dawnomike:
I wish you both the best in your future....
THANK YOU

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by devilmaycry: 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
Congrats brother...

Hml in advance

8 Likes

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by churchkilo(m): 4:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
devilmaycry:
Congrats brother...

Hml in advance
Thank You

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by 3nity7: 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
Redpillers one man down! I repeat one man down! grin grin grin

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by HolyMan12: 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
This your bride to be no sad to give am my third-leg oh! kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Savedday: 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
Y I dey feel sorry for the guy?

39 Likes

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Kollins11: 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
The only thing that would make me tell you congratulations is if your wife to be is a virgin. Infact I'm ready to send you ₦30k right now to show my little support if only she is a virgin... I'm 100% serious! I have sent you PM already!

But if she's not a virgin, baba just pray she don't cheat on you with her Ex. And I would also advise you to run a DNA test if she eventually give birth so that you won't father a child that's not yours.

143 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by churchkilo(m): 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2022
HolyMan12:
This your bride to be no sad to give am my third-leg oh! kiss kiss kiss

nah to call 911 for u be that

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by churchkilo(m): 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2022
Savedday:
u don't have to

17 Likes

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by baralatie(m): 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
Jeon:
01-10

Happy Independence/wedding day in Addy

You're a true patriot

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by baralatie(m): 4:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
Congratulations and
Happy married life

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by churchkilo(m): 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
baralatie:
Congratulations and
Happy married life
thank u, thank u

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Divay22(f): 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
Congratulations and Happy Marriage Life

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by LikeAking: 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
One of the sturborn NL males who refused to swallow the red pill.

Lots of Dem will neva learn.

31 Likes

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by HolyMan12: 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
churchkilo:
nah to call 911 for u be that
I promise to spread her legs gently apart and insert the tip.. just the tip kiss kiss kiss

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by BigDawsNet: 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
You guys look wonderful....

Congratulations
Triplets on the way

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by Illegal1(m): 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
Savedday:
eeh bros.....i dn see u tey ooh.
las las....ALL NIGERIA GIRLS ARE USELESS

8 Likes

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by churchkilo(m): 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2022
Kollins11:
The only thing that would make me tell you congratulations is if your wife to be is a virgin. Infact I'm ready to send you ₦30k right now to show my little support if only she is a virgin... I'm 100% serious! I have sent you PM already!

But if she's not a virgin, baba just pray she don't cheat on you with her Ex. And I would also advise you to run a DNA test if she eventually give birth so that you won't father a child that's not yours.
just 30k? Nah so sapa full ground for ur area. Bros use am take good care of urself first

181 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by churchkilo(m): 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
HolyMan12:

I promise to spread her legs gentle apart and insert the tip.. just the tip kiss kiss kiss
naughty nairalander go look for any other place. Not my holy ground

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by churchkilo(m): 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
LikeAking:
One of the sturborn NL males who refused to swallow the red pill.

Lots of Dem will neva learn.
yes ooo, he who finds a wife, finds a good thing and obtain favour from God. We moveee

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by churchkilo(m): 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
BigDawsNet:
You guys look wonderful....

Congratulations
Triplets on the way
thank u oo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by churchkilo(m): 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
Divay22:
Congratulations and Happy Marriage Life
thank you, thank you

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by beylinko02: 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
Kollins11:

Which kind talk be this one na. You have a very dark heart and it's so much full of evil.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by danietohbadt(m): 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2022
Savedday:

feel sorry for yourself instead

39 Likes

Re: Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar by danietohbadt(m): 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2022
Savedday:

feel sorry for yourself instead

29 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell / Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding / Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.