Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? (42118 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend / Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? / Wife Writes 'Borrow' Whenever She Sends Her Husband Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by gabinogem(m): 10:33am On Oct 03, 2017
supersystemsnig:

But many ladies want to keep their money to themselves nau ?
that is why it is still the man's responsibility to take care of the self-centered wife & kids...
Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 03, 2017
gabinogem:
that is why it is still the man's responsibility to take care of the self-centered wife & kids...

Hmm, wisdom..
Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by gabinogem(m): 10:44am On Oct 03, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Hmm, wisdom..
A real man must know how to deal with these challenges whenever it arises... Love Comes First.
Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 03, 2017
gabinogem:
A real man must know how to deal with these challenges whenever it arises... Love Comes First.

That;s the purpose of this thread Sir.....dealing with these issues, not like they would happen, but to rub minds..
Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 03, 2017
We will have a joint account and separate accounts.

Joint accounts in maintaining the home together. Then separate accounts for our personal use.

My money is his.. His money is mine. All I own shall be his and for my children.

All he owns too, will be ours. That's my plan and that's the way it should be for us.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by gabinogem(m): 10:52am On Oct 03, 2017
supersystemsnig:

That;s the purpose of this thread Sir.....dealing with these issues, not like they would happen, but to rub minds..
If a man is open in his marriage, I don't see how finance will be a big issue between him & his wife...except the wife is only being demonic

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 03, 2017
gabinogem:
If a man is open in his marriage, I don't see how finance will be a big issue between him & his wife...except the wife is only being demonic

Well compatibility language is already attacked before the main marriage itself. You can see it from how ladies speak on the forum. If their words are anything to go by, then a man should think on these issues

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by makydebbie(f): 11:12am On Oct 03, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Nice. I'll respond after many ladies comment. I like to sample opinions from more ladies
Okay

1 Like

Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by gabinogem(m): 11:21am On Oct 03, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Well compatibility language is already attacked before the main marriage itself. You can see it from how ladies speak on the forum. If their words are anything to go by, then a man should think on these issues
I still believe the ball still lies on the man's court after carefully searching & proposing to the lady, to accept her flaws till death do them apart.

1 Like

Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 03, 2017
gabinogem:
I still believe the ball still lies on the man's court after carefully searching & proposing to the lady, to accept her flaws till death do them apart.

I believe you Sir. It implies seek for lady you can accept her beliefs and deal with the consequences of your choice

3 Likes

Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by chiraqDemon(m): 11:26am On Oct 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I don't think i can even operate a joint account

Me too. Can't even imagine.
Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by gabinogem(m): 11:27am On Oct 03, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I believe you Sir. It implies seek for lady you can accept her beliefs and deal with the consequences of your choice
Gbam! cool
Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by chiraqDemon(m): 11:27am On Oct 03, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Wrong.
My money is mine. Her money is mine as well.
My money ur money na my own ooooooo grin

4 Likes

Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by chiraqDemon(m): 11:29am On Oct 03, 2017
CEEcey:
undecided

A husband that depends on his wife's money is a disgrace to men

My money is mine alone and I can only decide to give him if he asks

Besides isn't he suppose to be the head of the family
His money is ours.
It's a world where women want to be independent or be treated equally with men, that means y'all start bringing 50/50 to the table don't u agree?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 03, 2017
chiraqDemon:

It's a world where women want to be independent or be treated equally with men, that means y'all start bringing 50/50 to the table don't u agree?

That's the word i've been looking for, " independence ", by saying we want to be independent, it means free from, i wonder if they understand this word deep down and its implications in a relationship

2 Likes

Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by chiraqDemon(m): 11:32am On Oct 03, 2017
Next2Bezee:

C'mon go & siddan there! grin

A woman that is fully dependent on her husband is also a disgrace, na him born you? tongue

My money will always be mine, but taking care of my family will always be top priority. While i also expect our family to be her financial priority as well.

May stingy & lazy women never be our portion, Amen! grin
Amen brother

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by Rukkydelta(f): 11:48am On Oct 03, 2017
His money is his, my money is mine
And according to the Bible a husband is the head of the home. So he should be ready to take responsibility financial and I will also assist in arrears I can.He can take 70% of his financial responsibility while I do take 30%
We can open a joint in which I donate 30% monthly and he donates 70% that we can use for the family expenditure

4 Likes

Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 03, 2017
Rukkydelta:
His money is his, my money is mine
And according to the Bible a husband is the head of the home. So he should be ready to take responsibility financial and I will also assist in arrears I can.He can take 70% of his financial responsibility while I do take 30%
We can open a joint in which I donate 30% monthly and he donates 70% that we can use for the family expenditure

This is a good formular...I like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by Rukkydelta(f): 11:56am On Oct 03, 2017
supersystemsnig:

This is a good formular...I like this
Thank you smiley
Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Wrong.
My money is mine. Her money is mine as well.
ole! barawo! Something your parents never did. I don't blame u sha

1 Like

Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
Saintsammurai:
You never ready.
so that the husband will run away with the money and give side chic abi. You never ready
Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
funmisticqueen:
so that the husband will run away with the money and give side chic abi. You never ready

See mindset oh

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by IamLEGEND1: 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
chiraqDemon:

My money ur money na my own ooooooo grin
30billion for my akant ye!...

1 Like

Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by menstrualpad: 12:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Hmm let's try it out.
Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by IamLEGEND1: 12:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
funmisticqueen:
ole! barawo! Something your parents never did. I don't blame u sha
And you know this how?
Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by Mrkumareze(m): 12:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
Mine is mine and hers can always be her. I don't even want to share my acc info with my wife.
Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
Tahra:
Sunshineg see this.
it is not the right attitude

I maintain my family and many others have different mentality

My family have provided some of top women who have achieved a lot in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) / Great Grandma Stuns In This Four Generations Photo / Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.