Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? (42114 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend / Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? / Wife Writes 'Borrow' Whenever She Sends Her Husband Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Folks that don't understand this structure marvel. Allow me stretch it further, in my fam for example, in roles i maintain number two for example, if the person that holds number one isn't around, i take charge immediately to make sure there's no vacuum, when the person returns, i return to my position. Doing this ensures there's no hitches in day-to-day activities. Family can be fun. If there's no room for competition, everyone can strive for progressiveness and strive to push the fam to the next position.

This i fear is what feminism is up against, normally within the traditional family concept, even the lady is not disallowed from taking free roles in areas she performs excellently and take decisions in the absence of hubby, but oh no. Feminism wants more, bad luck is, we don't know what the objective of feminism is.

Bottom-line is many homes are toxic and don't have healthy air in them, reason why we have terrible people everywhere....The sub-component of the society, which is the fam, is way too unhealthy to breathe...
Very well said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Very well said.

I'm humbled. Thank you
Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
Daeylar:

LMAO grin grin

Don't blush too much wink
Lol.... My emotional waves don't stop stretching until they reach their elastic limit. Mother told me I was born into an ocean of love beautified by blue flowers of transcendent perfection. I guess that's why. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by Daeylar(f): 6:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Lol.... My emotional waves don't stop stretching until they reach their elastic limit. Mother told me I was born into an ocean of love beautified by blue flowers of transcendent perfection. I guess that's why. sad

So what mood is this? grin grin
Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
Daeylar:

So what mood is this? grin grin
Hahaha. I'm currently in SAINTLY mood, so I'm putting on this SACRILEGEOUS costume to counter-balance its force. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by Daeylar(f): 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Hahaha. I'm currently in SAINTLY mood, so I'm putting on this SACRILEGEOUS costume to counter-balance its force. grin

Lol, all right
Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by uk10(m): 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
I don't have a problem with her taking my money or saying my money is ours,as long she remains submissive ,as in VERY SUBMISSIVE.I know the feminist will come for me,I'm waiting. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol, all right
By the way, how's the oxygen feeling like overthere?
Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by Daeylar(f): 7:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
By the way, how's the oxygen feeling like overthere?

Lol like oxygen,, you know you're breathing in oxygen too.

How you doing?
Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol like oxygen,, you know you're breathing in oxygen too.

How you doing?
Pretty good. Driving my Rolls-Royce of good health with the utmost delight.

What about you?
Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by Daeylar(f): 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Pretty good. Driving my Rolls-Royce of good health with the utmost delight.

What about you?

I'm doing great, kiss
Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
Daeylar:

I'm doing great, kiss
Thank God. That's the most pleasant news of the third night of October!
Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by Rukkydelta(f): 8:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
Kimcutie:
You and family, marriage... am scared o
Lol
Bro what are you scared of?
Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by Kimcutie: 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Lol
Bro what are you scared of?
Am not a bro
Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by Rukkydelta(f): 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
[quote author=Kimcutie post=61080513
You are my brother
Don't be scared cos I don't plan getting married till 5years time for now, gat to make money first before I will settle down
Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by Kimcutie: 9:05pm On Oct 03, 2017
Rukkydelta:
[quote author=Kimcutie post=61080513
You are my brother
Don't be scared cos I don't plan getting married till 5years time for now, gat to make money first before I will settle down
Am not your brother, am a friend undecided

1 Like

Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by Rukkydelta(f): 9:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
[quote author=Kimcutie post=61080828][/quote]
But I did gave you a option back then
And you went for brother and not friend

1 Like

Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
Saintsammurai:
hmm its like you aint in Nigeria..
i am actually but it isnt wise yo yrust people anyhow
Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
What then keeps a marriage?
a lot of other things i do kot have the energy to say
Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
funmisticqueen:
a lot of other things i do kot have the energy to say

If you won't say, why then condemn someone that took time and effort in sharing some honest views?

4 Likes

Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by Thisnut(m): 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
CEEcey:
undecided

A husband that depends on his wife's money is a disgrace to men

My money is mine alone and I can only decide to give him if he asks

Besides isn't he suppose to be the head of the family
His money is ours.
someone like you is good to Bleep and pass on to the next over and over till your pussycat can't take no more. Big liability and not wifeable. Dicks fall on you

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
It’s ours except under special occasions where don’t mind opening joint account with joint alerts it’s a good idea to both keep an eye on spending
Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by Adaumunocha(f): 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
Men will soon start crying masculinism, dem go carry placards. tongue
Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by userplainly(m): 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
the wife's money is hers but the husband's money is theirs........ so YES...
Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by kingPhidel(m): 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I don't think i can even operate a joint account

hmmm

Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by Sierusvirus(m): 10:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
supersystemsnig:

So, his money is ours, and yours remains yours.. But what would you be doing with your money since he'll be taking care of your needs and that of the family?
Most of them that have this mentality do keep their money so they be spending on their boyfriend ( cheating) .
Because no sensible wife that knows what marriage is all about would say so.
Their money is for cheating codedly. A sign of a cheating wife or gf

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by dratine(m): 10:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
CEEcey:
undecided

His money is ours.
nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by aamstih: 10:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
Father Lord, may we not see this type and may this type not see us. Amen

CEEcey:
undecided

His money is ours.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by MrBigiman: 10:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
I have a neighbour who bleeps the hell out of his wife every single day, I can't even sleep esp wen there's no light as the lady keeps screaming Richard!, Richard!, that lady needs her money and her husbands money to take care of herself, I even wonder how her she and her husband still make it early to work. But one day the man go slump. No be curse.

1 Like

Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by Iamzik: 10:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I don't think i can even operate a joint account

chiraqDemon:

Me too. Can't even imagine.

Ijebu my money my money dem gang grin grin grin
Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by Daeylar(f): 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Thank God. That's the most pleasant news of the third night of October!

Didn't get this mentioñ.

Lol, glad I could make your night.
And if you're being sarcastic eh angry

Goodnight smiley
Re: Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? by ccollins(m): 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
makydebbie:
That'll be cheating. His money is our money same with mine as our money too.
so U are sapiosexual perfectly like me. I have a desirous love for intelligence and books

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) / Great Grandma Stuns In This Four Generations Photo / Man In Tears As Wife Tells Him He’s Not Their Children's Biological Father (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.