Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Nairaland Rapper "Kuttie" Shows Off Cute Dimple In A New Selfie (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Rapper "Kuttie" Shows Off Cute Dimple In A New Selfie (photos) (11370 Views)

Man Caught His Wife Sleeping With His Friend Takes A Selfie (photos) / DJ Dimple Nipple Storms Benin Club Braless (Photos) / Maheeda Goes Completely Naked In Bathroom Selfie(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Rapper "Kuttie" Shows Off Cute Dimple In A New Selfie (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 10:48am On Oct 04, 2017
EmperorShizzy:

Thank you Mr stoner, lemme pass grin

LOL... Fear fear... Bisshhees fall on you... cheesy tongue
Re: Nairaland Rapper "Kuttie" Shows Off Cute Dimple In A New Selfie (photos) by Divay22(f): 11:03am On Oct 04, 2017
McBrooklyn:

SMH... SMH... SMH... tongue

How was your night?? You dream bout me or ghost?? tongue cheesy
cry cry cry
My mom just lost her dad this morning (my grandpa)
Today is ruined already for me sad
Re: Nairaland Rapper "Kuttie" Shows Off Cute Dimple In A New Selfie (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 11:07am On Oct 04, 2017
Divay22:

cry cry cry
My mom just lost her dad this morning (my grandpa)
Today is ruined already for me sad

Oh... Fûck... So sad, sorry bout that, babe... May her soul rest in perfect peace... cry
Re: Nairaland Rapper "Kuttie" Shows Off Cute Dimple In A New Selfie (photos) by Divay22(f): 12:08pm On Oct 04, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Oh... Fûck... So sad, sorry bout that, babe... May her soul rest in perfect peace... cry
HIS by the way wink
Thanks.
Re: Nairaland Rapper "Kuttie" Shows Off Cute Dimple In A New Selfie (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
Divay22:
HIS by the way wink Thanks.
LOL... My bad... cry

How has been your day sha?? cool
Re: Nairaland Rapper "Kuttie" Shows Off Cute Dimple In A New Selfie (photos) by Divay22(f): 6:58am On Oct 05, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... My bad... cry

How has been your day sha?? cool
Good morning

Hope your night was good?
Re: Nairaland Rapper "Kuttie" Shows Off Cute Dimple In A New Selfie (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 8:17am On Oct 05, 2017
Divay22:

Good morning

Hope your night was good?

Top of the morning to you too, babe.. kiss

Well, I guess my night wasn't bad after all... Didn't slept much though, trying to do my assignment which is to be submitted this 09:30am this morning... cry

So how bout yours?? And I guess you finally overpowered insomnia since you ain't here in the night yesterday just like before... cool
Re: Nairaland Rapper "Kuttie" Shows Off Cute Dimple In A New Selfie (photos) by Divay22(f): 8:41am On Oct 05, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Top of the morning to you too, babe.. kiss

Well, I guess my night wasn't bad after all... Didn't slept much though, trying to do my assignment which is to be submitted this 09:30am this morning... cry

So how bout yours?? And I guess you finally overpowered insomnia since you ain't here in the night yesterday just like before... cool
And i know that assignment has been given to you long before now..
Lazy student angry

Nah.. I actually slept 4am this morning and that because the light was interrupted..
It rained heavily, so network wasn't favourable.
So that's why.
Re: Nairaland Rapper "Kuttie" Shows Off Cute Dimple In A New Selfie (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 10:25am On Oct 05, 2017
Divay22:

And i know that assignment has been given to you long before now..
Lazy student angry

Nah.. I actually slept 4am this morning and that because the light was interrupted..
It rained heavily, so network wasn't favourable.
So that's why.

LOL... Student life you know, that's how we roll... grin

4am?? No light, no internet coverage... So what were you doing instead?? Abi you go meeting?? cheesy
Re: Nairaland Rapper "Kuttie" Shows Off Cute Dimple In A New Selfie (photos) by Divay22(f): 10:30am On Oct 05, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... Student life you know, that's how we roll... grin

4am?? No light, no internet coverage... So what were you doing instead?? Abi you go meeting?? cheesy
grin grin grin
Internet didn't make me take you along cry cry
But there was light till 4am,not until it was interrupted before i went to sleep tongue
Re: Nairaland Rapper "Kuttie" Shows Off Cute Dimple In A New Selfie (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 10:50am On Oct 05, 2017
Divay22:

grin grin grin
Internet didn't make me take you along cry cry
But there was light till 4am,not until it was interrupted before i went to sleep tongue

LOL... See your head... So you just dey stare at the bulb all night, shey?? cheesy
Re: Nairaland Rapper "Kuttie" Shows Off Cute Dimple In A New Selfie (photos) by Divay22(f): 10:55am On Oct 05, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... See your head... So you just dey stare at the bulb all night, shey?? cheesy
Nah..
The TV
I was keeping up with The Kardashians kiss

Guess you're done with the assignment right?
Re: Nairaland Rapper "Kuttie" Shows Off Cute Dimple In A New Selfie (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 3:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
Divay22:

Nah..
The TV
I was keeping up with The Kardashians kiss

Guess you're done with the assignment right?

SMH... That mumu reality show... cheesy

Guess you are watching it so you can know how to keep up with the Kardashians too, right?? undecided

Yeah, ah don submit am tey tey... Ah don even forget say dem give us assignment sef... tongue cheesy
Re: Nairaland Rapper "Kuttie" Shows Off Cute Dimple In A New Selfie (photos) by Divay22(f): 3:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
McBrooklyn:

SMH... That mumu reality show... cheesy

Guess you are watching it so you can know how to keep up with the Kardashians too, right?? undecided

Yeah, ah don submit am tey tey... Ah don even forget say dem give us assignment sef... tongue cheesy
Lol
I just love them, because FAMILY comes first to them and when they ain't complete, it hurts them..

For your mind angry babybush tongue
Re: Nairaland Rapper "Kuttie" Shows Off Cute Dimple In A New Selfie (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
Divay22:

Lol
I just love them, because FAMILY comes first to them and when they ain't complete, it hurts them..

For your mind angry babybush tongue

Fûck 'em... Ion like anything else about 'em apart from the POA and physique... undecided tongue

Emi?? Babybush?? cry
Re: Nairaland Rapper "Kuttie" Shows Off Cute Dimple In A New Selfie (photos) by Divay22(f): 8:23am On Oct 06, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Fûck 'em... Ion like anything else about 'em apart from the POA and physique... undecided tongue

Emi?? Babybush?? cry
cheesy
Re: Nairaland Rapper "Kuttie" Shows Off Cute Dimple In A New Selfie (photos) by Boxer007(m): 8:45am On Oct 06, 2017
Iamkuttie:
Just decided to show off small sha...

No banter pikoh.

If you still yet to listen to my debut release... "Dikeh"

download from the link below.

Promise you, you not gonna regrett downloading erm'!
Ask others who av' heard it!

https://mp3fresh.com.ng/2017/09/28/music-kuttie-dikeh-prod-by-u-dub/

#Kuttie

Hi darling
Re: Nairaland Rapper "Kuttie" Shows Off Cute Dimple In A New Selfie (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2017
Re: Nairaland Rapper "Kuttie" Shows Off Cute Dimple In A New Selfie (photos) by Divay22(f): 3:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
Re: Nairaland Rapper "Kuttie" Shows Off Cute Dimple In A New Selfie (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2017

Re: Nairaland Rapper "Kuttie" Shows Off Cute Dimple In A New Selfie (photos) by Divay22(f): 9:18pm On Oct 06, 2017
McBrooklyn:

kiss kiss
Big head, how was your day? wink
Re: Nairaland Rapper "Kuttie" Shows Off Cute Dimple In A New Selfie (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2017
Divay22:

Big head, how was your day? wink

Been good... How bout yours?? kiss

PS: All the ladies that do call me "big head" in the past always end up becoming my girlfriend and probably something more... wink
Re: Nairaland Rapper "Kuttie" Shows Off Cute Dimple In A New Selfie (photos) by Divay22(f): 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Been good... How bout yours?? kiss

PS: All the ladies that do call me "big head" in the past always end up becoming my girlfriend and probably something more... wink
Not bad..

Yeah....
Something more shocked shocked
So you're a baby daddy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Rapper "Kuttie" Shows Off Cute Dimple In A New Selfie (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
Divay22:

Not bad..

Yeah....
Something more shocked shocked
So you're a baby daddy cheesy

LOL... Iffa be baby daddy, you sef go be baby mama... tongue cheesy
Re: Nairaland Rapper "Kuttie" Shows Off Cute Dimple In A New Selfie (photos) by Divay22(f): 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... Iffa be baby daddy, you sef go be baby mama... tongue cheesy
When late did someone beat you? undecided
Re: Nairaland Rapper "Kuttie" Shows Off Cute Dimple In A New Selfie (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 11:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
Divay22:
When late did someone beat you? undecided
LMAO... But why are you asking sef?? cheesy
Re: Nairaland Rapper "Kuttie" Shows Off Cute Dimple In A New Selfie (photos) by Divay22(f): 11:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LMAO... But why are you asking sef?? cheesy
It's like I'll do it..
So you're a FUTA student? tongue
Re: Nairaland Rapper "Kuttie" Shows Off Cute Dimple In A New Selfie (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 8:10am On Oct 07, 2017
Divay22:

It's like I'll do it..
So you're a FUTA student? tongue

Like say you go get the mind to do it when you see me sef... tongue undecided

How come?? How you take know?? Or someone tipped you?? shocked
Re: Nairaland Rapper "Kuttie" Shows Off Cute Dimple In A New Selfie (photos) by Divay22(f): 10:15am On Oct 07, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Like say you go get the mind to do it when you see me sef... tongue undecided

How come?? How you take know?? Or someone tipped you?? shocked
Don't be so sure hon

Lol..
There's nothing jewel don't know, if when she pretend she doesn't tongue
Re: Nairaland Rapper "Kuttie" Shows Off Cute Dimple In A New Selfie (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2017
Divay22:

Don't be so sure hon

Lol..
There's nothing jewel don't know, if when she pretend she doesn't tongue

LOL... We'll see about that then... tongue undecided

SMH... Someone probably tipped you off cos I can't remember telling anyone "that" here... undecided wink
Re: Nairaland Rapper "Kuttie" Shows Off Cute Dimple In A New Selfie (photos) by Divay22(f): 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... We'll see about that then... tongue undecided

SMH... Someone probably tipped you off cos I can't remember telling anyone "that" here... undecided wink
tongue
No one did cheesy
I used my magical powers... Happy Sunday
Re: Nairaland Rapper "Kuttie" Shows Off Cute Dimple In A New Selfie (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2017
Divay22:

tongue
No one did cheesy
I used my magical powers... Happy Sunday

Happy Sunday to you too, babe... kiss

Well, get ready... Your so-called magical powers is about to get tested big time.. undecided tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

k / Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl / Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.