Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend (11368 Views)

Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday / Valentine Gifts For Guys / Ladies Please List Valentine Gifts You Will Love To Receive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by yeye4live(m): 1:00am On Feb 08, 2013
Funny Val Gifts U Don't Dare Give To Ur Girfriend

As for me these are funny gifts you don't dare give to any Nigerian girl except you want her to break up with you,but if she accept it with her whole heart then that girl is a wife material, marry her ooh.

1, A hand fan
2, A rose flower
3, A bathroom slipers (50 naira)
4, A tooth paste
5, A pastor chris tape
6, A rapped Kuli-kuli
7, A mortal/pistle
8, A wall clock

U can plss add more u kno too

2 Likes

Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 08, 2013
handkerchief!

1 Like

Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 08, 2013
1.Broom
2.brush
3.detergent
Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 08, 2013
A barbie doll
A deodorant
and a teddy bear...

1 Like

Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by FKO1(m): 11:17am On Feb 08, 2013
"turning garri"

3 Likes

Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by moneyhungry(m): 11:17am On Feb 08, 2013
#100 recharge card.

4 Likes

Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by ElCaballa(m): 11:18am On Feb 08, 2013
Just as seeing ur partner's unclothedness is as cheap as groundnut nowadays,i ll not give my gal the pleasure of seeing ma unclothedness cus am a born again thug.

2 Likes

Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by babysnogls: 11:18am On Feb 08, 2013
Sanitary pad.
Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by ehiblessing(f): 11:18am On Feb 08, 2013
A broken plate. Mortal n pistle, flower
Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by Antell95(m): 11:19am On Feb 08, 2013
Comb.
Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by Tolexander: 11:19am On Feb 08, 2013
FRENCH LETTER,
BROKEN HEARTH,
Mouth Action,
DEODORANT(means she has a body odour),
PREGNANT,
HEART ATTACK,
PASTOR KUMUYI'S TAPE,
I WONT TAKE HER TO DEEPER LIFE CHURCH THAT DAY.
MY WEAKNESS
Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by Antell95(m): 11:19am On Feb 08, 2013
1.Comb.
2.Biscuit
Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by YellowMosquito(m): 11:20am On Feb 08, 2013
The last time I checked, I helped a friend deliver a greeting card, na so the babe tear am carry am pour for my body, as she did that, the dude just entered with the gift basket that we had taken lots of time to bring up inside. Na so this babe kneel down begin beg o.

I chop enough shocolate meant for my friend val but me no send o
grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by ebamma(m): 11:20am On Feb 08, 2013
This valentine threads are getting boring
Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by Delorwah(m): 11:20am On Feb 08, 2013
Toilet roll
Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by zenith7(m): 11:21am On Feb 08, 2013
And it made frontpage with just three comments. Mods i dey hail oo.
Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by moneyhungry(m): 11:21am On Feb 08, 2013
anything that worth above #500.
i no won hear story 4 night time ....
instead i go use d money enter ashi joint #as-a-sure-boy#

1 Like

Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 08, 2013
binger: A barbie doll
A deodorant
and a teddy bear...

but i love teddy bears embarassed
Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by illiterati: 11:22am On Feb 08, 2013
yeye4live: Funny Val Gifts U Don't Dare Give To Ur Girfriend

As for me these are funny gifts you don't dare give to any Nigerian girl except you want her to break up with you,but if she accept it with her whole heart then that girl is a wife material, marry her ooh.

1, A hand fan
2, A rose flower
4, A tooth paste
5, A pastor chris tape
6, A rapped Kuli-kuli
7, A mortal/pistle
8, A wall clock

You nor even sabi correct English. Who u think say go follo u do valentine?
Na Queen Premier I go buy for u
Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by gen2briz(m): 11:25am On Feb 08, 2013
Big biro
Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by Redstone(m): 11:26am On Feb 08, 2013
Rolls Royce phantom, even if you can afford it, you can only give that to your wife, and not GF who can easily dump you for an aircraft giver. LOL

1 Like

Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by temidayo019(m): 11:27am On Feb 08, 2013
whit red and white paint

1 Like

Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 08, 2013
yeye4live: Funny Val Gifts U Don't Dare Give To Ur Girfriend

1, A hand fan
2, A rose flower
4, A tooth paste
5, A pastor chris tape
6, A rapped Kuli-kuli
7, A mortal/pistle
8, A wall clock

. I will buy abuja for her.
Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by Ebestsmscom: 11:27am On Feb 08, 2013
I will give it a trail this time around to know those that are with me and those against me.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by FoxyRebirth(m): 11:28am On Feb 08, 2013
money-hungry :
anything that worth above #500.
i no won hear story 4 night time ....
instead i go use d money enter ashi joint #as-a-sure-boy#

Na weeding things get me na. But this Val sha go make sense small grin grin grin

Softly I held my igbo
Pampering the energizing leaves
Itz been long I wanted to say it
I'm in love with you dear
Your smoke is my medicine
Your taste is my peppermint

Just say I do
I will take you to the altar

My dearest marijuana

3 Likes

Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 08, 2013
what's all dis thrash abt val Al threads on front page is nw all abt val..mtcheeew
Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 08, 2013
Blackberry Porsche
undecided
Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by WPCPROPERTY: 11:49am On Feb 08, 2013
For me oh,re go gv her alomo & ogidiga.I think is a good gift for her.
Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by bakusha(m): 12:00pm On Feb 08, 2013
Tk her 2 Iya Bashira canteen 2chop amala
Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 08, 2013
Marathon Banging till day broke

1 Like

Re: Valentine Gifts You Wont Give To Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 08, 2013
~vicky~:

but i love teddy bears embarassed
Huh? undecided Aww,not cool,dear. You're not in nursery school nah...anyway,it's what u like.smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? / Ibadan Kissing Style ...lol(photo / 11 Sexiest Hot Spots To Kiss A Woman And Arouse Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.