Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,164 members, 7,838,979 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 (28442 Views)

Cameroon’s Soldiers At Goshi, Kill 162 Boko Haram Militants (Photos) / 377 Cooperatives In Edo To Benefit From CBN N143m Intervention Fund / Police Arrest Oshiomole's Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by cold(m): 12:40am On Mar 08, 2010
bibiking1:

There is a report that the ran out of the houses while the men remained in doors! Its still unsubstantiated though!
But would the death of the men have made te situation lighter? NO!

Now how does this sound,does it make any sense to you.& no it wldn't have made it any lighter but methinks it wld have mitigated the circumstance

On another plane;According to the Gbom Gwom Jos Buba Gyang they rcvd reports of certain movements in some quarters & the information was passed on to the security outfits.I'm wondering why it wasn't equally passed on to the district heads to inform their communities to kip vigil
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by jamace(m): 12:41am On Mar 08, 2010
Terrible things are really happening in this country. I used to shout one Nigeria but with the way ugly things are happening of recent, its like my enthusiasm is waning fast.  sad  sad
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by EzeUche(m): 12:45am On Mar 08, 2010
The killing of women and children is reprehensible! There are some things you do not do in war, and this is one of them.

Killing people in the early morning and not fighting fairly. Killing innocent women and children is horrible. How dare these fools do this!
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by ebor(m): 12:57am On Mar 08, 2010
saw the appalling pictures short while ago on chahnnels Tv and now on Sunnewsonline. It is incomprehensible that a human being can do this to animals not to talk of fellow human beings. in fact am short of words 2express how i feel n i doubt if i can sleep dis nyt. it's sad and unbelievable that this can happen in this age. cry cry shocked shocked sad sad sad sad
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by bgees(m): 1:40am On Mar 08, 2010
MandingoII:

809 million people have died in religious wars. That’s nearly a billion people.

Oftentimes, a retort is that secular ideals and Godless Communism have killed many more. It is true that Stalin, among others, slaughtered his own people by the millions during the industrialization of Soviet Russia. By comparison, 209 million have died in the name of Communism. Some 62 million died during World War II, civilian and military, on all sides. Conclusively, more people have died in the name of religion than in the name of Communism or Hitler, or the two combined times two.

I know its taboo to not believe in God, but what was that naughty person doing while those women and children were being slaughtered? undecided

Allowing it?

Man, I can't get with a god that allows so much pain. embarassed

maybe , he does not care anymore?
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by Pk001(m): 1:48am On Mar 08, 2010
I am still wondering why has Aljazeera not reported the story yet! If it was it one Hausa man that was killed, they will be the first to report. Propaganda!
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by bgees(m): 1:51am On Mar 08, 2010
Pk001:

I am still wondering why has Aljazeera not reported the story yet! If it was it one Hausa man that was killed, they will be the first to report. Propaganda!

what are u insinuating? what has Aljazeera got to do with hausa people?

ode!!
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by aahmed112: 1:57am On Mar 08, 2010
[size=14pt]WARNING: VIEWER DISCRETION - BUT WE NEED TO FACE IT LIKE IT IS!![/size]

Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by aahmed112: 1:59am On Mar 08, 2010
more brutality,

Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by ezeagu(m): 2:05am On Mar 08, 2010
[size=18pt]What is wrong with you Nigerians and these ghastly pictures, it's like you people don't have any worth for human life to be disturbed enough by these horrific images.[/size]
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by aahmed112: 2:09am On Mar 08, 2010

What is wrong with you Nigerians and these ghastly pictures, it's like you people don't have any worth for human life to be disturbed enough by these horrific images.

I know what you mean man but its just ridiculous the scale at which these things happen. I had to take out two cos I could even look at them a second time!! sad
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by violent(m): 2:15am On Mar 08, 2010
I doubt if hell could be as bad as Nigeria!
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by violent(m): 2:17am On Mar 08, 2010
A country so cursed. . . surely Satan lives in Nigeria
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by violent(m): 2:20am On Mar 08, 2010
Look at those kids in the pictures, each one of them have names, hopes and aspirations, dreams that will never grow, surely the ones responsible for this kids death will know no sleep, in this world and the next to come.

What a nation filled with Monsters!, my heart is too scared to weep!
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by biina: 2:24am On Mar 08, 2010
One fundamental problem is that this things happen and nobody is ever arrested charged jail and deservedly executed. If there is no punishment, why wont they keep repeating it.  angry
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by violent(m): 2:25am On Mar 08, 2010
biina:

One fundamental problem is that this things happen and nobody is ever arrested charged jail and deservedly executed. If there is no punishment, why wont they keep repeating it.  angry

What an expensive price to pay for being called a Nigerian
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by amarilo: 2:25am On Mar 08, 2010
Look at those children and trying looking at children of Biafra in the late 60s. Who fought and killed the Biafran children/wpmen? THE MIDDLE BELTERS. Kamar they say is a B.TCH. Evil that men do live after them. The pendulum will soon swing to another region. We are watching with keen interest.
May the souls of this innocent children but with wicked fathers/forefathers rest in peace.

biina:

Sorry no arrest will be made. Gowan that ordered the killing and starvertion of innocent Biafran kids is your elder state man today so why arresting somebody. His home town will soon be the battle ground.
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by pappilo(m): 2:30am On Mar 08, 2010
Thanks to the poster of the pictures for putting in the warning. I was able to skip past without looking at the pictures.

Phock Nigeria,  That country is a shytehole.

RIP to those hapless people who had no choice but to remain in  the shytehole. To all you supporters of one Naija, go tell it to the loved ones of these latest victims. The amount of lives that are lost on a daily basis in avoidable circumstances in that shytehole is bewildering.
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by bgees(m): 2:31am On Mar 08, 2010
aahmed112:

[size=14pt]WARNING: VIEWER DISCRETION - BUT WE NEED TO FACE IT LIKE IT IS!![/size]

u should have kept those pictures as ur screen saver, no need sharing them.

Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by eddiebomba(m): 2:35am On Mar 08, 2010
This is sad - just sad!!! butchering each other like this in this day and age  shocked shocked shocked- even the animal kingdom is more humane cry cry cry! However, before I succumb to the temptation of blaming the woes of the nation on one particular group, I have to say something we in this part of the world don't like to hear: [b][b][b]THE PROBLEM IS FUNDALMENTALLY SELF-INFLICTED - WE NIGERIANS ARE OUR OWN BIGGEST PROBLEM[/b][/b][/b] sad sad sad sad sad sad!!! Why won't we be fighting each other when we're all too selfish and tribalistic to take responsibility for each other, always thinking another is to blame for problems caused by our own lack of foresight and self-value? Aren't we the ones frustrating ourselves with lousy leadership and fickle followership, with nobody willing to do the right thing? Why won't our corrupt leaders be able to divide the people and distract us from  the issues by turning us against each other when we're too cowardly to demand accountability from them sad sad sad cry cry cry, when the average Nigerian doesn't have the courage to confront his/her own corruption? Why won't we lose the respect of the international community and have them labelling us "terrorists" when we're such small thinkers, thinking only in terms of [b]"me, myself and tr(I)be"[/b] in this day and age of globalisation embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed? (Infact, the only time we forget about tribal differences is when we see a fine girl from another tribe we would like to marry!!)   angry angry angry angryI'm telling you, if Nigeria should split into 20 parts, it wont solve the problem - infact, it will only multiply the problem 20 times, cos you've not dealt with the underlying anomaly: yourself and your own selfishness!! Who's to say, for example, that the Igbos will live together in peace if they secede(look at what is happening in places like Anambra to see how "united" the Igbos are). The main problem is our fierce tribal loyalties - the Igbo man only thinking of the Igbo man; ditto the yoruba, Ijaw, Hausa, Calabar, Itshekiri et al!! Nigerians, take it from me: until we all  start learning to feed each other, we won't be safe even in our own tribes!! sad sad sad angry angry angry
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by Beaf: 2:36am On Mar 08, 2010
amarilo:

Look at those children and trying looking at children of Biafra in the late 60s. Who fought and killed the Biafran children/wpmen? THE MIDDLE BELTERS. Kamar they say is a B.TCH. Evil that men do live after them. The pendulum will soon swing to another region. We are watching with keen interest.
May the souls of this innocent children but with wicked fathers/forefathers rest in peace.
Sorry no arrest will be made. Gowan that ordered the killing and starvertion of innocent Biafran kids is your elder state man today so why arresting somebody. His home town will soon be the battle ground.

Do you really hate those dead children?
You make my skin crawl. What a demon!
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by EzeUche(m): 2:37am On Mar 08, 2010
These pictures turned my stomach. Now I am really upset, I can only pray for the souls of these innocent little children.

This is a time for mourning. Soon in the coming days, it will be a time of vengeance, but right now I can only weep.  cry
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by amarilo: 2:40am On Mar 08, 2010
Beaf:

Do you really hate those dead children?
You make my skin crawl. What a demon!
I don't hate them, if you can read my post again you will noticed that i wished RIP. But are they the first to die in such inhuman circumstance? NO. Will they be the last? i don't know but i think not.
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by biina: 2:43am On Mar 08, 2010
amarilo:

I don't hate them, if you can read my post again you will noticed that i wished RIP. But are they the first to die in such inhuman circumstance? NO. Will they be the last? i don't know but i think not.
and therefore we should fold our arms? undecided
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by Beaf: 2:48am On Mar 08, 2010
amarilo:

All your posts point to hatred of those dead kids. You sound like a psycopath, like you are really enjoying the blood and gore, someone who has no humanity and is irredeemably damaged.
Forgive me, but your words all evening give the impression of a terrible monster.
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by amarilo: 2:59am On Mar 08, 2010
Beaf:

All your posts point to hatred of those dead kids. You sound like a psycopath, like you are really enjoying the blood and gore, someone who has no humanity and is irredeemably damaged.
Forgive me, but your words all evening give the impression of a terrible monster.
If you check well in here people from ND, SW and North post pictures of starving Biafran Kids and laugh at it as if its something from a cartoon network. I don't mock or laugh at those kids cuz its not their fault. May their soul rest in Peace. All of you here are just posting for nothing sake, profer solution to the crisis in your country, Pacify those innocent kids killed some 42 yrs ago and see how Nigeria will look like in the next 5 to 10 yrs. Carrying placards wunt solve the problem which you and I know very well.

Call me any name you like it wunt stop me from saying the truth. A curse is on your country.

biina:

and therefore we should fold our arms? undecided
My brother you can't do nothing to help the situation irrespective of your everybody try.
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by Beaf: 3:06am On Mar 08, 2010
amarilo:

If you check well in here people from ND, SW and North post pictures of starving Biafran Kids and laugh at it as if its something from a cartoon network. I don't mock or laugh at those kids cuz its not their fault. May their soul rest in Peace. All of you here are just posting for nothing sake, profer solution to the crisis in your country, Pacify those innocent kids killed some 42 yrs ago and see how Nigeria will look like in the next 5 to 10 yrs. Carrying placards wunt solve the problem which you and I know very well.

Call me any name you like it wunt stop me from saying the truth. A curse is on your country.

No sane person makes fun of Biafran kids.
Your logic is wretched. Do two wrongs make a right? If people are insane, is the proper thing to you to join them? What does that make you?
I didn't call you names because I felt like. Its the impression you are creating of yourself. With due respect, you sound quite mad.

The truth is you are the one abusing Biafran kids right now, because this has nothing to do with it. Nobody sees it that way, except damaged people.
Please leave Biafran kids out of this.
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by violent(m): 3:11am On Mar 08, 2010
amarilo:

My brother you can't do nothing to help the situation irrespective of your everybody try.

And how do you propose we go about this? kill more kids?

What if a member of your Family was involved, would you still maintain that it is a necessary sacrifice we ought to pay and continue paying cos of those that died years ago?

Are you really this dumb. . . or you are just dumber than i think?
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by EzeUche(m): 3:19am On Mar 08, 2010
Two wrongs do not make a right. The killing of CHILDREN and WOMEN is disgusting! I do not care if the children are Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa or Nupe. It does not make it right!!!

Disgusting,
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by amarilo: 3:20am On Mar 08, 2010
Beaf:

No sane person makes fun of Biafran kids.
Your logic is wretched. Do two wrongs make a right? If people are insane, is the proper thing to you to join them? What does that make you?
I didn't call you names because, I felt like. Its the impression you are creating of yourself.
The truth is you are the one abusing Biafran kids right now, because this has nothing to do with it. Nobody sees it that way, except damaged people.
Please leave Biafran kids out of this.
Two wrongs makes no right but you supported the mend millitants to bring Nigerian economy to a halt by bombing flow stations and all that. What is the rational behind that? if not the wrongs the FG has been doing to ND environs. Hypocrisy at its best.

violent:

And how do you propose we go about this? kill more kids?
What if a member of your Family was involved, would you still maintain that it is a necessary sacrifice we ought to pay and continue paying cos of those that died years ago?Are you really this dumb. . . or you are just dumber than i think?
Answer the question i asked you and stop d rigmarole. Who told you i did not lose relatives during the Nigerian genocide against my people? The truth will set you people free if not in the next two months another mayhem will be unleashed and you will run in here to cry like a baby.

EzeUche:

Two wrongs do not make a right. The killing of CHILDREN and WOMEN is disgusting! I do not care if the children are Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa or Nupe. It does not make it right!!!
Disgusting,
Nobody is saying its right, the spirit of these kids will push those blood thirsty goons to kill another day is the spirits are not in peace.
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by violent(m): 3:23am On Mar 08, 2010
EzeUche:

Disgusting,

Even killing chicken in a gruesome mass scale is gross!
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by Beaf: 3:26am On Mar 08, 2010
amarilo:

Two wrongs makes no right but you supported the mend millitants to bring Nigerian economy to a halt by bombing flow stations and all that. What is the rational behind that? if not the wrongs the FG has been doing to ND environs. Hypocrisy at its best.

My friend, don't patronises me! Forget about whether I am pained by ND issues. That is not what this is about, there is no need to stretch issues.

. . . And, you still seem like a mean fellow who loves seeing dead babies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Policewoman Caught Extorting Money From Driver / Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal / El-Rufai Bends Down To Greet Abdulsalami Abubakar In Zaria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.