Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,373 members, 7,826,471 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Monique Honey, U Nasty - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Monique Honey, U Nasty (5794 Views)

Honey: The Beauty Savior [ladies Only] / Genevieve Nnaji Looking So Stunningly Beautiful In A Monique Lhuillier Dress / Underarm Hair On Girls - A Question Of Choice Or Just Plain Nasty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monique Honey, U Nasty by ebonyz: 6:36pm On Mar 07, 2010
Re: Monique Honey, U Nasty by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 07, 2010
:d :d :d :d :d
Re: Monique Honey, U Nasty by Moyola(f): 6:38pm On Mar 07, 2010
9zz hairy legz!
Jeez! watz yur own?!. . . undecided
Re: Monique Honey, U Nasty by AqRiUsAge(f): 6:39pm On Mar 07, 2010
What makes me feel uneasy, is knowing that if the role was reversed and he was to be rocking shorts, we'd see his hairy legs too, yet it would not be a problem

BTW- awesome pic of them two
Re: Monique Honey, U Nasty by ebonyz: 6:40pm On Mar 07, 2010
Moyola:

9zz hairy legz!
Jeez! watz yur own?!. . . undecided

Awww, hairy legs association.
i see u protecting of your own undecided
Re: Monique Honey, U Nasty by ebonyz: 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2010
AqRiUs Age:

What makes me feel uneasy, is knowing that if the role was reversed and he was to be rocking shorts, we'd see his hairy legs too, yet it would not be a problem

Is this another excuse for women to be keeping armpit hair just cuz some men does? na wa oo undecided
Re: Monique Honey, U Nasty by Moyola(f): 6:43pm On Mar 07, 2010
ebonyz:

Awww, hairy legs association.
i see u protecting of your own undecided

ain dhat hairy. . . .buh yeah! each to itz own! tongue
Re: Monique Honey, U Nasty by AqRiUsAge(f): 6:51pm On Mar 07, 2010
ebonyz:

Is this another excuse for women to be keeping armpit hair just cuz some men does? na wa oo undecided

Interprete it as you please (no insult intended). But my policy is that what is good for the goose, is just as good for the gander. You dont have to agree, but I hope you can understand. Really, if it was he who was rocking some shorts flashing the world his furry legs, there would not have been a problem.

Nice pic regardless.
Re: Monique Honey, U Nasty by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 07, 2010
Just as Nature intended, if it wasnt the case it wouldnt grow. Its just the unrealistic media that has dictated that women should be hairless.
Re: Monique Honey, U Nasty by THEAMAKA(f): 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Just as Nature intended, if it wasnt the case it wouldnt grow. Its just the unrealistic media that has dictated that women should be hairless.
exactly!

anyway about last month on my way to somewhere, on the radio in the car, she was talking about how she doesnt shave her legs because its too much work and she just lets them grow and she doesnt mind. but she does shave her armpits because (you know) you sweat from there and that are can get really dirty.
but legs seem to be the last thing on her mind. lol
i wouldn't do it, but whatever floats her boat tongue
Re: Monique Honey, U Nasty by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 07, 2010
AqRiUs Age:

Where in your life have you seen men shave their legs [str8 men]

Seriously, c'mon. This is not the tim e to sing "Whatever you can do i can do better". Wont take her more than 20mins to shave those legs.
Re: Monique Honey, U Nasty by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2010
THE AMAKA:

exactly!

anyway about last month on my way to somewhere, on the radio in the car, she was talking about how she doesnt shave her legs because its too much work and she just lets them grow and she doesnt mind. but she does shave her armpits because (you know) you sweat from there and that are can get really dirty.
but legs seem to be the last thing on her mind. lol
i wouldn't do it, but whatever floats her boat tongue

I agree with her. Last time I checked its a free world and as far as she is not harming anyone she can braid her leg hair if she likes grin She got a fine husband too kiss kiss
Re: Monique Honey, U Nasty by chiogo(f): 7:27pm On Mar 07, 2010
I don't shave my legs unless they have to be shown.  cool
Re: Monique Honey, U Nasty by THEAMAKA(f): 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2010
lol she claims shaving her legs ain't her thing--well obviously.
Re: Monique Honey, U Nasty by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 07, 2010
chiogo:

I don't shave my legs unless they have to be shown.  cool

Hibernation during the winter wink wink
Re: Monique Honey, U Nasty by chic2pimp(m): 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2010
bleep ME shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Who is she hiding or who does she intend to hide behind that bush? undecided
Re: Monique Honey, U Nasty by chiogo(f): 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Hibernation during the winter wink wink
Yup.  cheesy
Re: Monique Honey, U Nasty by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 07, 2010
What is nasty in that?
Re: Monique Honey, U Nasty by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 07, 2010
chiogo:

Yup.  cheesy
Summer is fast approaching though grin grin
Re: Monique Honey, U Nasty by AqRiUsAge(f): 7:49pm On Mar 07, 2010
FL Gators:

Where in your life have you seen men shave their legs [str8 men]
Seriously, c'mon. This is not the tim e to sing "Whatever you can do i can do better". Wont take her more than 20mins to shave those legs.
What on earth are you talking about? I think my point just flew over your head.

I'm not saying that straight men should or should not shave their legs. Am saying that women should not be ridiculed for choosing not to. Why is it okay for a man not to shave his legs, yet its unacceptable for a woman to even fathom it?

Just because something is a common practice, does not make it wrong, neither does it make it right and it surely doesnt make it a golden rule that everyone must live by. To each her own. If anyone (male or female) wants to shave, or doesnt want to, that is their choice. Am sure she had a whole hour to shave those legs. It certainly wasnt laziness, or lack of adequate amount of time, it was a choice. And good for her for exercising her right to choose. Am sure alot of females like to shave their legs (, smoother legs, rightttt?). However, most females who do not want to, would find themselves razoring away at their legs just because you know, God forbid they dont and risk being the laughing stock image in the pic they see on nairaland the next day. She didnt choose her gender o, but at least she fit chooce what happens to her legs.
As a matter of fact, am Moniquing my legs for the next month. Whoever doesnt like it can go lick some shaving gel cheesy
Re: Monique Honey, U Nasty by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2010
9zz legs minus the hair shs
Re: Monique Honey, U Nasty by chiogo(f): 8:11pm On Mar 07, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Summer is fast approaching though grin grin
Girl, I shave other places grin so no worries, got my shaving gel, stick, and hair removal cream ready. grin
Re: Monique Honey, U Nasty by chic2pimp(m): 8:15pm On Mar 07, 2010
chiogo:

Girl, I shave other places grin so no worries, got my shaving gel, stick, and hair removal cream ready. grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

. . . . And what places might that be if I may ask? undecided
Re: Monique Honey, U Nasty by THEAMAKA(f): 8:15pm On Mar 07, 2010
^^^ewwwww. lipsrsealed
armpits, duh!
Re: Monique Honey, U Nasty by chiogo(f): 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2010
chic2pimp:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

. . . . And what places might that be if I may ask? undecided
Places you know nothing about.  cool
Re: Monique Honey, U Nasty by chic2pimp(m): 8:20pm On Mar 07, 2010
THE AMAKA:

^^^ewwwww. lipsrsealed
armpits, duh!

Just as I thought cool

Wetin be ewwwww for there? tongue

chiogo:

Places you know nothing about. cool
So you think grin
Re: Monique Honey, U Nasty by THEAMAKA(f): 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2010
chiogo:

Places you know nothing about.  cool
chic2pimp:

Just as I thought cool

Wetin be ewwwww for there? tongue
So you think grin
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Monique Honey, U Nasty by bluespice(f): 8:25pm On Mar 07, 2010
in that case i must be nasty seeing as i've never shaved my legs
and i dare anyone to call them nasty

while some people fret over shaving or none shaving, she doesnt and i don't see how that singular act (or non-act as the case is) makes her any less of a woman, wife, comedienne or actress.
Re: Monique Honey, U Nasty by chiogo(f): 8:27pm On Mar 07, 2010
bluespice:

in that case i must be nasty seeing as i've never shaved my legs
and i dare anyone to call them nasty

while some people fret over shaving or none shaving, she doesnt and i don't see how that singular act (or non-act as the case is) makes her any less of a woman, wife, comedienne or actress.

But do you grow hairs on yours? I knew someone who didn't so no need to shave.
Re: Monique Honey, U Nasty by ayettymama(f): 9:34pm On Mar 07, 2010
the reason why i love this woman

shes not a dog

shes not a follower

she dont give a shanazzle

shell do what the f she wants

and still look AMAZING while doin it!
Re: Monique Honey, U Nasty by bluespice(f): 9:48pm On Mar 07, 2010
chiogo:

But do you grow hairs on yours? I knew someone who didn't so no need to shave.

err one grows hair the quantity is irrelevant lipsrsealed

i never used to shave my armpit either, some fools ala secondary school bitches that make err one's body issues their religion made me shave nothing and suddenly hair knew it was supposed to grow dumb fucking bitches! angry
Re: Monique Honey, U Nasty by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 07, 2010
AqRiUs Age:

What on earth are you talking about? I think my point just flew over your head.

I'm not saying that straight men should or should not shave their legs. Am saying that women should not be ridiculed for choosing not to. Why is it okay for a man not to shave his legs, yet its unacceptable for a woman to even fathom it?

Just because something is a common practice, does not make it wrong, neither does it make it right and it surely doesnt make it a golden rule that everyone must live by. To each her own. If anyone (male or female) wants to shave, or doesnt want to, that is their choice. Am sure she had a whole hour to shave those legs. It certainly wasnt laziness, or lack of adequate amount of time, it was a choice. And good for her for exercising her right to choose. Am sure alot of females like to shave their legs (, smoother legs, rightttt?). However, most females who do not want to, would find themselves razoring away at their legs just because you know, God forbid they dont and risk being the laughing stock image in the pic they see on nairaland the next day. She didnt choose her gender o, but at least she fit chooce what happens to her legs.
As a matter of fact, am Moniquing my legs for the next month. Whoever doesnt like it can go lick some shaving gel cheesy
If I knew that my two lines were going to generate 20lines from you, I'd never have quoted you sha.

As  usual, you made very valid points. Have a nice day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Repeats Dress Twice To #tecnoownthestage (pictures And Video) / Beautiful Akwa Ocha Brides!! / Faux Locs,crochet Hair- We Make And Deliver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.