Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Monique Honey, U Nasty - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Monique Honey, U Nasty (5786 Views)

Honey: The Beauty Savior [ladies Only] / Genevieve Nnaji Looking So Stunningly Beautiful In A Monique Lhuillier Dress / Underarm Hair On Girls - A Question Of Choice Or Just Plain Nasty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monique Honey, U Nasty by platinumnk(f): 5:37am On Mar 08, 2010
bluespice:

*face bleeping palm*

this is like a total mind-bleep right?
my sister no vex abeg! the total brainsucking of some will leave you with a headache.
SMH~
at topic-if the woman has hair on her legs, and so?
Do you understand the meaning of nasty? undecided
Re: Monique Honey, U Nasty by finemocha(f): 5:42am On Mar 08, 2010
haba monique. sad
Re: Monique Honey, U Nasty by Nobody: 5:45am On Mar 08, 2010
finemocha:

haba monique. sad
I know, the pix on page 2 is just nasty.
A woman needs to learn how to take care of herself personally.
Re: Monique Honey, U Nasty by finemocha(f): 5:47am On Mar 08, 2010
i mean i know she is gangsta, but seriiously. hair on female legs have never looked cute. i dont care if u are genevieve or beyonce
Re: Monique Honey, U Nasty by ayettymama(f): 9:54am On Mar 08, 2010
your twisting her words

thats not what she said

she said if he cheated it wont end thier marriage cos they are beyond that!

haba!!
jellybean:

Abeg leave Monique alone jarre! The man no send, afterall they both have an agreement on him having intimacy outside their marriage grin

Ok seriously though, I don't shave my legs all the time except when it's becoming noticeable, infact u tink sai na all girls dey shave leg!! I no shave leg wen i dey naija o!

Monique rocks, all hail the sultan!!!
Re: Monique Honey, U Nasty by spikedcylinder: 2:07pm On Mar 08, 2010
For those hairy women who shave their legs all the time - kudos to una. How do you deal with all the darn spiky hair as it begins to regrow?
Re: Monique Honey, U Nasty by ebonyz: 2:14pm On Mar 08, 2010
FL Gators:

I know, the pix on page 2 is just nasty.
A woman needs to learn how to take care of herself personally.

Thank you cool
Re: Monique Honey, U Nasty by Nobody: 2:59am On Mar 09, 2010
ayettymama:

your twisting her words

thats not what she said

she said if he cheated it wont end thier marriage cos they are beyond that!

haba!!

Nope, i'm not twisting her words. She said her husband is allowed to have sex outside their marriage and even if it's 20 times,she doesn't see it as a deal breaker. Hence it's regarded as an open marriage.
Re: Monique Honey, U Nasty by TOPE20001(f): 1:21pm On Mar 09, 2010
Aunty monique . . . . i love you and everything but WHY? embarassed embarassed
Re: Monique Honey, U Nasty by THEAMAKA(f): 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2010
if you watched her interview with Barbara Walters, she explains there. maybe its on youtube
i caught like the last minutes of it
Re: Monique Honey, U Nasty by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 09, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Aunty monique . . . . i love you and everything but WHY? embarassed embarassed
I beg jare grin that is her choice.
Re: Monique Honey, U Nasty by spikedcylinder: 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2010
THE AMAKA:

if you watched her interview with Barbara Walters, she explains there. maybe its on youtube
i caught like the last minutes of it

I saw that interview. I wanted to bitch slap that sour faced puss call Barbara. Imagine her saying Monique comes and goes but she and her other old wenches are there to stay and then hi-fiving each other over Monique's head. They also called Monique's child a 'little creature' in that interview. Because of wetin?
Re: Monique Honey, U Nasty by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 09, 2010
spikedcylinder:

I saw that interview. I wanted to naughty woman slap that sour faced puss call Barbara. Imagine her saying Monique comes and goes but she and her other old wenches are there to stay and then hi-fiving each other over Monique's head. They also called Monique's child a 'little creature' in that interview. Because of wetin?

No mind dem jarre, they re a bunch of old hags for sayin that.
Re: Monique Honey, U Nasty by THEAMAKA(f): 1:00am On Mar 10, 2010
spikedcylinder:

I saw that interview. I wanted to naughty woman slap that sour faced puss call Barbara. Imagine her saying Monique comes and goes but she and her other old wenches are there to stay and then hi-fiving each other over Monique's head. They also called Monique's child a 'little creature' in that interview. Because of wetin?
lol, now that you said that im gonna watch the whole thing later.
should be interesting.
Re: Monique Honey, U Nasty by Secretz(f): 1:51am On Mar 10, 2010
Maybe her hubby likes it like that. grin
Re: Monique Honey, U Nasty by THEAMAKA(f): 2:27am On Mar 10, 2010
Secretz:

Maybe her hubby likes it like that. grin
in the interview, that's what she said. lol
Re: Monique Honey, U Nasty by Sissy3(f): 3:59am On Mar 10, 2010
no matter ones opinion on it, one thing is for sure, she is very BRAVE enough to show those legs off in this our "hairyless" society.

its very interesting, have we become so accustomed to our selective attractiveness as a society, that certain things which shouldnt be an issue but a personal preference, have now become labeled as "nastiness" and "gross" and what have you, as if there was a law in nature which mandates hairless legs on all women or as if she was carrying a bucket of poo on her. lest we forget, it is just a hair. we really need to expand on our definition of this thing called "beauty"

for those of us who wax, shave, trim and double trim, we do so because, collectively, it makes us feel more comfortable, and "attractive" and i believe also, this is the same reason why those who dont wax, shave, and triple trim do the same.
Re: Monique Honey, U Nasty by 0hsisi: 4:05am On Mar 10, 2010
The size of those her arms men!
aka ndi Christian mother

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BOX Braids / Yemi Alade Repeats Dress Twice To #tecnoownthestage (pictures And Video) / Quality Boxers For Men & Women (bomshort)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.