Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,168 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS (48103 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu, Nigerian Separatist Leader, Resurfaces In Israel. BBC / Ministerial Nomination: Tension Grips APC As President Targets Experts, Non-apc / Tension Grips Enugu Community Over Farmers, Herdsmen Disagreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by maklelemakukula(m): 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
I hate Africa
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by Boyooosa(m): 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
gypsey:
what? shocked you don't know reuters news? grin grin and you have the cheeks to call some one troublesome? illiterate!
I know say no be dat Reuter matter dey rain you, na dat adjective wey I use qualify your mentor dey give u headache. Continue rubbing it on your forehead, the more u rub, the more it gives you trauma. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
Boyooosa:

I know say no be dat Reuter better dey rain you, na dat adjective wey I use qualify your mentor dey give u headache. Continue rubbing it on your forehead, the more u rub, the more it gives you trauma. grin
You still made no sense grin what the fuvk! are you gibbering about? now you are talking about Rubbing my forehead? shocked grin you are more messed up than i thought. Damm!
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by Yusman316(m): 8:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
The person narrating the story said, the army were shooting everything & everyone on sight. The big question is, how did he not get shot?

1 Like

Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by Killurself: 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
Why are they
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by enemyofprogress: 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
kenkel:
mind what you say, kill which people keep decieving yourself
as if una no die in the last one tongue
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by Senigentle(m): 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
Am in Akwa Ibom, there is no tension...no tension anyway in Nigeria. Nigeria is now peaceful. No noise making again
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by bakila: 8:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
victorioushands:

Uprising lol. Make person chop bellyful before him go begin fight for person wey steal people mandate carry am go him papa house turn am into him money making and power generating machine. If there would be an uprising, it would have been immediately after the incident, not weeks after when children have been seriously warned by their parents and relatives that they will be buried in the evil forest if they die defending a notorious businessman who makes money off the blood of agitators. Tufia!!!
This must be first hand information
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by ridbell01(m): 8:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
gidgiddy:
Im happy that a world respectable News agent like Reuters ran this story, only shows that the Biafran story is reaching out worldwide. As much as the authorities want what happend in Abia state with operation python dance to be isolated, it has not been that way.
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by Kazim88: 8:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
enemyofprogress:
as if una no die in the last one tongue

They were unconfirmed reports that Northerner were massacre also..

Is a shame you coward did not retailiate....
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by andyanders: 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
Yusman316:
The person narrating the story said, the army were shooting everything & everyone on sight. The big question is, how did he not get shot?

Exactly my brother. That is to show you how stupid they are. Even to lie, they don't know how to lie in order to convince their so called audience.

They riddled the house while himself and his brother were inside. How did he and his stupid brother escaped from the so called riddled house?

1 Like

Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by madridguy(m): 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
Where is the tension grin grin grin
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by enemyofprogress: 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
Kazim88:

They were unconfirmed reports that Northerner were massacre also..

Is a shame you coward did not retailiate....

Sidon there dey deceive yourself with unconfirmed reports.
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by Kazim88: 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Sidon there dey deceive yourself with unconfirmed reports.

De console yourself... Keep calling for war and killing..
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by degamemaster(m): 8:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
The mod that banned me must be a yoruba Muslim. Your hatred to anything truth will destroy you soon. Because I criticise Muslims and calls them for their numerous atrocities against humanity is why one useless idiotic mod gave me three days ban. Don't worry , the worst will soon come and you will die of heart attack . As for buhari and fellow terrorists, your evil is catching up with you soon . God bless NNAMDI KANU, God bless BIAFRA LAND and BIAFRANS.

2 Likes

Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by prevailer247(f): 8:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
FrancisDiote:
I felt they said that they saw petrol explosives in his house now we read that they did not invade his house.

Who is telling the truth here
only a "senseless" fool cannot differenciate the liars here... Anyway sha for me i know that the autorities are lying. They are not even good at it, They keep catching themselves.
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by prevailer247(f): 8:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
Yusman316:
the sporadic shooting in las vegas on sunday didnt kill everyone present. for asking this question, proves you are pathetic with logic. no offence
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by Ojiofor: 9:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
prevailer247:
the sporadic shooting in las vegas on sunday didnt kill everyone present. for asking this question, proves you are pathetic with logic. no offence

APC and Buhari supporters are unreasonable even Hiroshima was nuked yet it didn't kill everyone,in fact many survived.
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by Boyooosa(m): 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
gypsey:
You still made no sense grin what the fuvk! are you gibbering about? now you are talking about Rubbing my forehead? shocked grin you are more messed up than i thought. Damm!
Try to comport yourself na, if u r not used to a system, then you enquire instead of f00ling around. I can't tolerate you; to keep learning how to roll through me without informing me. Its a free world, anybody can be bored just like you, all you need do is just say: bros I dey bored for this foreign country wey I dey. That's all! Instead of getting frustrated like your mentor when he was still in UK. Abeg move on joor
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by Gotze1: 9:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
[s]
Finstar:
Honestly, I don't support IPod but sadly, the Nigerian Govt keep making NK popular everyday through their numerous mistakes. Please Biafrans, we won't survive in Nigeria without you guys.. Let's just wait till 2019 and vote that vegetable of a president out.. Yes! United we can..

The bitter truth is, Nigerians can't survive without the Igbos.. We won't survive without the Igbos.. I won't survive without the Igbos.. If you ask me, Igbos are the heartbeat of this nation.. Discard them and this nation will fall..

Please, don't quote me cause I won't reply.
cool
[/s]Better don't reply and speak for yourself. You won't survive without igbos, agreed. As for me and many, have been surviving without them. I look around and I never seen any igbo man that ever helped me before, none. Rather, I am the one that helped them and still helping them. Speak for yourself bro. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by Tecno66: 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
hucienda:
Where is NK?
He dey with us.
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by herich(m): 9:32pm On Oct 03, 2017
ridbell01:
oga grow up reuter is reporting what is happening in South Sudan and yemen yet thousands of people are dying daily...pray such doesn't befall your people
Lol, you guys with all these your ridiculous comments.
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by nextstep(m): 9:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
Tension? Where? No news here abeg Reuters... just some malcontents expressing their desire for complaints. Instead of working hard to integrate, they are complaining because they're not getting special treatment.
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by aalangel(f): 9:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
grin wink wink cheesy angry angry grin shocked sad cheesy angry shocked sad undecided who hold una?Watch jumong film abeg.Pls,leave Nigeria land and go form ur biafra elsewhere.There's still land in sahara desert,pks gi biko.Make sure u burn our naira in ur hand, Nig passport,sch cert(If u have one).

I'm neither a Nigerian or Biafran, so please address your people. Not foreigners like us. I asked you a harmless question, but the average Nairalander is violent and you just displayed it. Sorry I asked. Byeee.
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by room089: 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ninethmare:
Before any event happens in Nigeria these oyibo has seen it first

How can you kill innocent people and at the same time kidnap their leader and they keep quiet?

I am suspecting an uprising soon
Nigeria go boil

That would have been the next thing to happen if it had involved another tribe, but with this people, just cross leg; buy pop-corn dey chop nothing go happen - they are just cowards. Na only mouth dem get.
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by ipobarecriminals: 10:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
wink grin sad sad cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
aalangel:

I'm neither a Nigerian or Biafran, so please address your people. Not foreigners like us. I asked you a harmless question, but the average Nairalander is violent and you just displayed it. Sorry I asked. Byeee.
U are from Togo.Pls face front cheesy
aalangel:

U are from Togo.Pls face front.Foreigners like us.Even Togolese are foreigner.
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by brookz: 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
There is nothing like Tension anywhere in 9ja!

Mazi Flatisco Cownu has Chicken out and left his Pigs and idiots to roast. More grease to his elbow.
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by Malawian(m): 10:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
these foreign governments probably had a satellite directly over Kanu's house during the military invasion. I really laughed at the analog style of the military going after journalists and their equipment before commencing their seige on Kanu's house. I think they know Kanu's status.

1 Like

Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by ifeanyi83(m): 10:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
I don't know, but i think the Federal Government played into the hands of these people. I'm sure Nnamdi Kanu is somewhere in hiding but they will surely make a big meal of his disappearance.
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by prevailer247(f): 11:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ojiofor:

APC and Buhari supporters are unreasonable even Hiroshima was nuked yet it didn't kill everyone,in fact many survived.
leave them

1 Like

Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by shallysgirl: 11:32pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lies.
bettercreature:
Beware when they call you separatist leader.You are very close to being called a terrorist
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by billyG(m): 11:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
“If they [the army] have killed him, let them give us the corpse,” said the IPOB leader’s brother, adding that his missing 82-year-old father and 67-year-old mother should be released if they are being held".
82yrs as against 67yrs Nnamdi kanu's father is a pedophile!82yrs minus 67yrs,even let assume he marries his wife at 30,30 minus 15yrs =15yrs,chineke!when u point 1 finger at a man 3 crooked fingers are pointing back at u!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead / Jubril Of Sudan: Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Live Broadcast, Reveals Next Action / APC Leaders Take Pictures With Peter Obi At Senator Barau Son's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.