Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS (48062 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu, Nigerian Separatist Leader, Resurfaces In Israel. BBC / Ministerial Nomination: Tension Grips APC As President Targets Experts, Non-apc / Tension Grips Enugu Community Over Farmers, Herdsmen Disagreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by hooklover: 11:35pm On Oct 03, 2017
How can ibos be killed and there is no casualty on the part of the army.. They should count losses too..
I am surprised entire east is so quiet even after NK dissaperance and wanton killing of Ibo...
I still imagine if it's fear or ibos are confused.....

Ibos rise and show Hausa Fulani u are fearless people...

I think ibos are just confused cos if such happen in Niger delta some army will be missing too.....

Ibos rise Now or keep quite forever
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by shallysgirl: 11:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
I see a lot of pains and headache on this thread.
Don't quote me, face Reuters.
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by uckennety(m): 11:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
Yusman316:
The person narrating the story said, the army were shooting everything & everyone on sight. The big question is, how did he not get shot?
Because he was there
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by billyG(m): 11:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
hooklover:
How can ibos be killed and there is no casualty on the part of the army.. They should count losses too..
I am surprised entire east is so quiet even after NK dissaperance and wanton killing of Ibo...
I still imagine if it's fear or ibos are confused.....

Ibos rise and show Hausa Fulani u are fearless people...

I think ibos are just confused cos if such happen in Niger delta some army will be missing too.....

Ibos rise Now or keep quite forever
Why are u cajoling them to commit mass suicides,nmwekem why
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by charlesucheh(m): 11:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
Kazim88:

Nigeria is yet to recover from python Dance you talking about bombardment of the East...

It is that simple.... M0ron
Spoon head IPOB! E pain u too? Get a life i'll recommend you go read about the Nigerian civil war 1967-1970. Then you can be sober and detest Kanu's ideas!
But if after you don't!
Then i'll know you're psychologically unbalanced!
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by lumeneng22: 12:07am On Oct 04, 2017
They were just shooting and killing anybody /anything they see but for the otumokpo you tied on your waist you were unhurt . Nnamdi forgot to tie his on the said day dats why he is missing in action .
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by trueorfalse: 12:12am On Oct 04, 2017
justuschi50:
nmandi KANU is not missing but protected from Nigeria
by who. As ur propaganda Nigerian media told u?
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by rummmy: 1:19am On Oct 04, 2017
Have you finished helping your village people?
Gotze1:
[s][/s]Better don't reply and speak for yourself. You won't survive without igbos, agreed. As for me and many, have been surviving without them. I look around and I never seen any igbo man that ever helped me before, none. Rather, I am the one that helped them and still helping them. Speak for yourself bro. Thanks
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by ojinuocheibi(m): 2:52am On Oct 04, 2017
Kazim88:

I would save this thread.. All of you making noise...

When the music would start... I would call you out.
the music Wetin, the python that was dancing, what was it dancing to if there was no music. biafrans miscreants are just war Mungers. panam Percy Paul has said it in his song .. those who fight with their hope on chariot sword and gun shall be dead cause all the have is the fear. but those who fight on their knees will have victory. the iPod miscreants brag about how they will kill every Northerner's but God don't give victory to dubious people with wicked tendency. I rest my case.
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by ojinuocheibi(m): 2:57am On Oct 04, 2017
uckennety:

Because he was there
good question. the ibos have dubious intention behind this agitation.
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by efighter: 7:28am On Oct 04, 2017
Ninethmare:
Before any event happens in Nigeria these oyibo has seen it first

How can you kill innocent people and at the same time kidnap their leader and they keep quiet?

I am suspecting an uprising soon
Nigeria go boil

Nigeria Army is waiting for Python Twerk. Start any rubbish and see Ibocide.
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by efighter: 7:40am On Oct 04, 2017
Finstar:
Honestly, I don't support IPod but sadly, the Nigerian Govt keep making NK popular everyday through their numerous mistakes. Please Biafrans, we won't survive in Nigeria without you guys.. Let's just wait till 2019 and vote that vegetable of a president out.. Yes! United we can..

The bitter truth is, Nigerians can't survive without the Igbos.. We won't survive without the Igbos.. I won't survive without the Igbos.. If you ask me, Igbos are the heartbeat of this nation.. Discard them and this nation will fall..

Please, don't quote me cause I won't reply.
cool

Yes my brother, Nigeria cannot survive without Igbos. If Igbos go, who will sell Gala and La Casera for us in hold-ups? How shall we get Chinyere and Chioma to service us in brothels? How shall we get girls to traffick to Libya and Europe to work as sex workers? How shall we get spare part dealers to carry hard drugs to Malaysia and be executed? How shall we get fake drugs manufacturers? How shall we get kidnappers that collect ransom in dollars?

My brothers who think they will miss cheap Igbo pusssies at brothels, dont worry, we survived when we Ibocide them in 1967, definitely we shall still survive if we repeat the same thing. At least Edo girls can stand in for Igbo girls in sex trade.

1 Like

Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by FrancisIgya: 7:45am On Oct 04, 2017
Old news from Oyinbo man trying to creat tension.
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by Stingman: 8:04am On Oct 04, 2017
efighter:

Yes my brother, Nigeria cannot survive without Igbos. If Igbos go, who will sell Gala and La Casera for us in hold-ups? How shall we get Chinyere and Chioma to service us in brothels? How shall we get girls to traffick to Libya and Europe to work as sex workers? How shall we get spare part dealers to carry hard drugs to Malaysia and be executed? How shall we get fake drugs manufacturers? How shall we get kidnappers that collect ransom in dollars?

My brothers who think they will miss cheap Igbo pusssies at brothels, dont worry, we survived when we Ibocide them in 1967, definitely we shall still survive if we repeat the same thing. At least Edo girls can stand in for Igbo girls in sex trade.

Why not face this thing..which is why you people are created...

Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by komekn(m): 8:28am On Oct 04, 2017
Ninethmare:
Before any event happens in Nigeria these oyibo has seen it first

How can you kill innocent people and at the same time kidnap their leader and they keep quiet?

I am suspecting an uprising soon
Nigeria go boil

Who is innocent, I have seen the videos all over YouTube. Matchet welding IPOB members searching buses for Northerners to kill. Instituting a militant group (Biafra Secret police) threatening hell fire and brimstone. Then blocking public highways,declaring that democratic elections will not be allowed to hold with threats of violence. Intimidation and extortion on innocent citizens who do not agree with the IPOB ideology. Finally, goading and provoking the military who were not INVADING but there to act as a deterrent and prevention to break down of law and order.

One 64 year old man a civilian was able to kill 50 plus people and injury 500 others within 20 minutes, in Las Vegas USA.

If the army had invaded, let's be honest and true to ourselves the death toll would have been thousands. Let's stop this misinformation and blatant propaganda.

The military stance to be lenient and not to react made some IPOB members think they were invincible and went to directly confront the the military. I dont know if the native doctor they consulted told them they were bullet proof.

Finally, Nnamdi Kanu was on bail but blatantly flouted his bail conditions. My view he should have been arrested months ago and all this would not have happened.

Where is he now After all the posturing he has gone very quite. Coward decieving the gullible.
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 04, 2017
Finstar:
Honestly, I don't support IPod but sadly, the Nigerian Govt keep making NK popular everyday through their numerous mistakes. Please Biafrans, we won't survive in Nigeria without you guys.. Let's just wait till 2019 and vote that vegetable of a president out.. Yes! United we can..

The bitter truth is, Nigerians can't survive without the Igbos.. We won't survive without the Igbos.. I won't survive without the Igbos.. If you ask me, Igbos are the heartbeat of this nation.. Discard them and this nation will fall..

Please, don't quote me cause I won't reply.
cool

You are wise.
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
Boyooosa:

Try to comport yourself na, if u r not used to a system, then you enquire instead of f00ling around. I can't tolerate you; to keep learning how to roll through me without informing me. Its a free world, anybody can be bored just like you, all you need do is just say: bros I dey bored for this foreign country wey I dey. That's all! Instead of getting frustrated like your mentor when he was still in UK. Abeg move on joor
You still sound incoherent, i am not surprised your IQ is too low, is there anything else reasonable you will like to add? grin grin. and oh! i am not in a foreign country! i was born here in london! grin
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by Boyooosa(m): 2:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
gypsey:
You still sound incoherent, i am not surprised your IQ is too low, is there anything else reasonable you will like to add? grin grin. and oh! i am not in a foreign country! i was born here in london! grin
U r not impressing me, so how do u expect to get d best of me.... Chat intelligently then, u will find me reasonable.
Oh, you were born in UK, eh yah, the reason for missing home. Come home now!
Mind you, try as much as possible to make sense this tym around.
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 04, 2017
Boyooosa:

U r not impressing, so how do u expect to get best of me.... Chat intelligently then, u will find me reasonable.
Oh, you were born in UK, eh yah, the reason for missing home. Come home now!
Mind you, try as much as possible to make sense this tym around.
which home? my home is here! jeeeez! i give up! grin okay! i move on! ciao! grin you Africans have no sense!
Re: Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS by Boyooosa(m): 6:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
gypsey:
which home? my home is here! jeeeez! i give up! grin okay! i move on! ciao! grin you Africans have no sense!
Brouhaha haha haha! Chased him outta town. How dare you come to my comfort zone? My Africa! U wan paeen. UK is not as even groovy as US... Ntoor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naval Officer, Seaman Haruna Goshit Calls Out Rear Admiral I.O Mohammed / Edo Election: Oshiomhole Reacts To APC's Loss, Says 'You Win Some & Lose Some' / Ihedioha Orders Okorocha’s Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.