Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

GUYS ONLY: How Much Is Pussy In Your Area? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYS ONLY: How Much Is Pussy In Your Area? (8118 Views)

Nothing As Smell As Women Pussy In This World. / Shocking!!! There Is A Football Tournament For PUSSY In Isreal (picture) / Nigerian Lesbian Shows Off Her 'main Pussy' In New Loved Up Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GUYS ONLY: How Much Is Pussy In Your Area? by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 04, 2017
DeadRat:
Lol... I Think You Both Need To Chill dear
?
Re: GUYS ONLY: How Much Is Pussy In Your Area? by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 04, 2017
Tahra:
?
??
Re: GUYS ONLY: How Much Is Pussy In Your Area? by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 04, 2017
DeadRat:
??
I'm not the one with comprehension problems.
Re: GUYS ONLY: How Much Is Pussy In Your Area? by makydebbie(f): 11:38am On Oct 04, 2017
L3G3ND:

Don't be so quick to type shii next time

BYE!!!
NL sha. Next time, be sure she's typing thrash you might just be wrong. Nomenclature is very correct, you just disgraced your English teacher on this thread.

BTW "Nomenclature" is a word not a sentence.

Re: GUYS ONLY: How Much Is Pussy In Your Area? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
makydebbie:
NL sha. Next time, be sure she's typing thrash you might just be wrong. Nomenclature is very correct, you just disgraced your English teacher on this thread.

gringringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GUYS ONLY: How Much Is Pussy In Your Area? by muller101(m): 12:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
It's free u can grab a copy by the road side
Re: GUYS ONLY: How Much Is Pussy In Your Area? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
Tahra:
I'm not the one with comprehension problems.
i Know Say Na English Cause Wahala... But What I Dont understand Is How You Both Started Taking It Personally...
Re: GUYS ONLY: How Much Is Pussy In Your Area? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
makydebbie:

I know Nomenclature is a word not a sentence just that did she use dah word correctly"?
Directly referring to me as a nomenclature. ..
I've always known the word to mean a set name for a collection more like using a jargon in a particular field to identify some collections. but calling one person a nomenclature doesn't sound right to me. ..

2 Likes

Re: GUYS ONLY: How Much Is Pussy In Your Area? by robosky02(m): 1:15pm On Oct 04, 2017
L3G3ND:
well it depends on the kind of pussy you want

hoes ... 500

university hoes... those ones they can charge between 1500 - 2000 for short time (1 round)
slay queens ... ermmm a little flexing here and there(eatery, clubbing and some drinks even kush) then they can go down with you by 5k for tp
Grand hoes ... these are the professionals, they only do sugar daddies and man if ya pocket is ot deep don't go
the girlfriends ... you can demand for sex at anytime so far you just treat her right
hmmm undecided
Re: GUYS ONLY: How Much Is Pussy In Your Area? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 04, 2017
robosky02:
hmmm undecided
shey I just answered a question na
Re: GUYS ONLY: How Much Is Pussy In Your Area? by robosky02(m): 1:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
L3G3ND:

shey I just answered a question na

babyyyyyyyyyyy tongue
Re: GUYS ONLY: How Much Is Pussy In Your Area? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2017
robosky02:

babyyyyyyyyyyy tongue
hahha egbon good afternoon
Re: GUYS ONLY: How Much Is Pussy In Your Area? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2017
L3G3ND:

I know Nomenclature is a word not a sentence just that did she use dah word correctly"?
I've always known the word to mean a set name for a collection more like using a jargon in a particular field to identify some collections. but calling one person a nomenclature doesn't sound right to me. ..

she Was not Referring To You Directly... She Said: This Kind Of Nomenclature can Only Be Put Together By A Pro... She Refered to Your System Of Arranging the Names

1 Like

Re: GUYS ONLY: How Much Is Pussy In Your Area? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
DeadRat:
she Was not Referring To You Directly... She Said: This Kind Of Nomenclature can Only Be Put Together By A Pro... She Refered to Your System Of Arranging the Names
then I'm to blame for not Comprehending what she typed thought it was a direct sentence at me

TARAH I'M SORRY

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GUYS ONLY: How Much Is Pussy In Your Area? by makydebbie(f): 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2017
L3G3ND:

She said the nomenclature can only be analyzed by a pro. If I'm right, what she called you was a pro not nomenclature.
Re: GUYS ONLY: How Much Is Pussy In Your Area? by IamLEGEND1: 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
L3G3ND:

I just went through your conversation with mhistahrah and you basically just painted yourself into a corner with this comment.
Which one are you?This kind of nomenclature can only be by a pro.

So basically what she said was 'the way you grouped the different categories of hoes so professionally meant you were an expert in the field' because 'NOMENCLATURE' as used in her comment is the subject of the sentence and as such can refer to you only if you also class yourself among those hoes you grouped...... Even in that case, her comment remains spot-on grammatically.

So, It's either you simply misunderstood her comment, which happens to the best of us Or it just pushed your buttons and you decided to hound her for no logical reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GUYS ONLY: How Much Is Pussy In Your Area? by IamLEGEND1: 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
L3G3ND:

then I'm to blame for not Comprehending what she typed thought it was a direct sentence at me

TARAH I'M SORRY
Oh!
This is a welcome change of pace..... Case closed!

1 Like

Re: GUYS ONLY: How Much Is Pussy In Your Area? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2017
DeadRat:
i Know Say Na English Cause Wahala... But What I Dont understand Is How You Both Started Taking It Personally...
L3g3nd we good,nothing spoil.I'm sorry too.

1 Like

Re: GUYS ONLY: How Much Is Pussy In Your Area? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
This thread tho. grin grin

1 Like

Re: GUYS ONLY: How Much Is Pussy In Your Area? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
Tahra:
L3g3nd we good.
wink
Re: GUYS ONLY: How Much Is Pussy In Your Area? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
DeadRat:
wink
Dead rat,kilo pa e?
Re: GUYS ONLY: How Much Is Pussy In Your Area? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
DeadRat:
wink
ehn ehn back to ya matter .....

thanks for pointing it out nicely despite bieng a "dead rat" you still a sensible one cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: GUYS ONLY: How Much Is Pussy In Your Area? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
Tahra:
Dead rat,kilo pa e?
English Honey undecided
Re: GUYS ONLY: How Much Is Pussy In Your Area? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
L3G3ND:

thanks for pointing it out nicely despite bieng a "dead rat" you still a sensible one cheesy cheesy cheesy
angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: GUYS ONLY: How Much Is Pussy In Your Area? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
L3G3ND:

weldone!
Re: GUYS ONLY: How Much Is Pussy In Your Area? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
DeadRat:
English Honey undecided
You don't understand yoruba?
Re: GUYS ONLY: How Much Is Pussy In Your Area? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
Tahra:
You don't understand yoruba?
I'm Sorry I Dont
Re: GUYS ONLY: How Much Is Pussy In Your Area? by tosyne2much(m): 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
This is the most indecent thread I've seen in recent times

Runs outta thread
Re: GUYS ONLY: How Much Is Pussy In Your Area? by hanassholesolo: 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2017
L3G3ND:
well it depends on the kind of pussy you want

hoes ... 500

university hoes... those ones they can charge between 1500 - 2000 for short time (1 round)
slay queens ... ermmm a little flexing here and there(eatery, clubbing and some drinks even kush) then they can go down with you by 5k for tp
Grand hoes ... these are the professionals, they only do sugar daddies and man if ya pocket is ot deep don't go
the girlfriends ... you can demand for sex at anytime so far you just treat her right

I'm really enjoying this new girl oh. I just hope they don't chase away from this section.
Re: GUYS ONLY: How Much Is Pussy In Your Area? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 04, 2017
hanassholesolo:

I'm really enjoying this new girl oh. I just hope they don't chase away from this section.
i am not new here .. I've had a couple of accounts on Nl and was quite popular in this section via ma klassiquette account.. the precel1, and a couple of others i wish to be silent about cos of content

so no one can send me packing except I choose to deactivate again grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'I Ave The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice' - 22 Year Old Says / See the big az Girls i fvk yesterday. Photos / Imagine A 16yr Old Gurl Tempting Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.