Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

'I Ave The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice' - 22 Year Old Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Ave The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice' - 22 Year Old Says (8110 Views)

Is There 2 Holes Inside A P**sy / Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? / Photos: “I Have The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice” — 22 Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Ave The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice' - 22 Year Old Says by Blogsphere: 9:31am On Jan 29, 2018
Source: .COM

Social media be allowing people from all works of life to air their opinions whatsoever without fear..

A 22-year-old Nigerian Lady with the Facebook handle, Esmeral Ceomadpeople, has declared that her private part has to be the best in the world, she says it is as cold as ice block, and that’s why guys keeps bugging her..

Here’s what she wrote on Facebook;

More photos: http://www..com/2018/01/i-ave-sweetest-psy-in-world-it-is-as.html

Re: 'I Ave The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice' - 22 Year Old Says by Samusu(m): 9:35am On Jan 29, 2018
Some ones daughter, future wife and mother??
Re: 'I Ave The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice' - 22 Year Old Says by IamLEGEND1: 9:35am On Jan 29, 2018
All I see is forehead. Forehead everywhere.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Ave The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice' - 22 Year Old Says by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 29, 2018
Are you dead? People are looking for hot pusssy, you're hawking cold one

5 Likes

Re: 'I Ave The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice' - 22 Year Old Says by Harwoyeez(m): 9:39am On Jan 29, 2018
Lord save us from these idiots disturbing our cyberspace with meaningless statement which debases their gender....
Re: 'I Ave The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice' - 22 Year Old Says by Belafonte(m): 9:39am On Jan 29, 2018
She's just expressing herself. No slutshaming, please. She's not a slut.
Re: 'I Ave The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice' - 22 Year Old Says by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 29, 2018
Blogsphere:
Source: .COM

Social media be allowing people from all works of life to air their opinions whatsoever without fear..

A 22-year-old Nigerian Lady with the Facebook handle, Esmeral Ceomadpeople, has declared that her private part has to be the best in the world, she says it is as cold as ice block, and that’s why guys keeps bugging her..

Here’s what she wrote on Facebook;

More photos: http://www..com/2018/01/i-ave-sweetest-psy-in-world-it-is-as.html

This is why I have completely lost respect for the womenfolk angry

What rubbish angry
Re: 'I Ave The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice' - 22 Year Old Says by stnkembu(m): 10:02am On Jan 29, 2018
She have problems...

She's a sickler.
Re: 'I Ave The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice' - 22 Year Old Says by hanassholesolo: 10:05am On Jan 29, 2018
Fivehead
Re: 'I Ave The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice' - 22 Year Old Says by Smellymouth: 10:13am On Jan 29, 2018
Sometimes the fact that someone's head is big does not mean the person have sense..

See as she resemble rodent sef. FYI, the best puzzazies are usually warm not as cold as ice..

I should coman freeze ontop cold puzzay abi?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Ave The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice' - 22 Year Old Says by dkronicle(m): 10:24am On Jan 29, 2018
With that kine horrible forehead. Who even bangs a cold pussi. Na corpse she be? Make one nl slaymama com gimme hot puna make i nak b4 my exam.
Re: 'I Ave The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice' - 22 Year Old Says by Strikethem: 10:28am On Jan 29, 2018
Them dey call you sisi and you are happy. Well, let me taste it before i confirm with you said.
Re: 'I Ave The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice' - 22 Year Old Says by Homers123(m): 10:28am On Jan 29, 2018
Oh my God, I give up.
Re: 'I Ave The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice' - 22 Year Old Says by Freeman50(m): 10:29am On Jan 29, 2018
Don't talk if you don't have any good thing to say.
Blame the internet for this, cause everybody has an access to say whatever they like at any point in time.

1 Like

Re: 'I Ave The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice' - 22 Year Old Says by superemmy(m): 10:47am On Jan 29, 2018
After coming back from Nairaland MOD prison to come and see this nonsense.

Just watch as one stupid police mod would push this to front page. Bet me
Re: 'I Ave The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice' - 22 Year Old Says by Smellymouth: 11:13am On Jan 29, 2018
superemmy:
After coming back from Nairaland MOD prison to come and see this nonsense.

Just watch as one stupid police mod would push this to front page. Bet me
Lalasticlala go push am go FP..

With this password, FP is sure.

1 Like

Re: 'I Ave The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice' - 22 Year Old Says by robosky02(m): 11:17am On Jan 29, 2018
its true

check her iced "blocked head" for confirmation
Re: 'I Ave The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice' - 22 Year Old Says by stubbornman(m): 11:30am On Jan 29, 2018
See the forehead like Aso rock
Re: 'I Ave The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice' - 22 Year Old Says by KendrickAyomide: 11:51am On Jan 29, 2018
Ewuuu
Re: 'I Ave The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice' - 22 Year Old Says by JULIE1925(f): 12:02pm On Jan 29, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Are you dead? People are looking for hot pusssy, you're hawking cold one

Too blunt ooo lipsrsealed

So u like it hot huh? wink
Re: 'I Ave The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice' - 22 Year Old Says by Elparaiso(m): 12:08pm On Jan 29, 2018
She might not have the sweetest whatever, all I know is she looks like she can give good head cheesy cheesy
Re: 'I Ave The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice' - 22 Year Old Says by wittyt98(m): 12:16pm On Jan 29, 2018
U surely might have a pussy as cold as ice but That forehead baby got me running for my life grin grin grin grin

buh anyway....

Re: 'I Ave The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice' - 22 Year Old Says by Isaacvin(m): 12:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
laugh wan kill me... u wucked ooo
Re: 'I Ave The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice' - 22 Year Old Says by dan9ice(m): 12:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
If the p*ssy they produce ice block, that is my email dan9ice@yahoo.com . Let start ice block business

2 Likes

Re: 'I Ave The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice' - 22 Year Old Says by jidxin(m): 2:25pm On Jan 29, 2018
she looks emaciated.....

anyway her pussy her business
Re: 'I Ave The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice' - 22 Year Old Says by oprah007(m): 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
This boy yaf finish the foregirl. Sorry, girl. grin grin grin
Re: 'I Ave The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice' - 22 Year Old Says by Opentokwowledge: 2:57pm On Jan 29, 2018
No surprise. She has her name as "ceomadpeople". Children of the evening world, so dumb! grin
Re: 'I Ave The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice' - 22 Year Old Says by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2018
I thought warm wet and juicy pusssssy was the thing? This one is talking abt pussssy as cold as ice. Interesting!!

2 Likes

Re: 'I Ave The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice' - 22 Year Old Says by paix(m): 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
Is she from Ethiopia?
Re: 'I Ave The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice' - 22 Year Old Says by apenaola(m): 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
very unfortunate for u cos cold pussy is pretty bad when u ain't a corpse. warm pussy is d best cos we are warm blooded.
Re: 'I Ave The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice' - 22 Year Old Says by giftedheart1(m): 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
i dont know why abortion is not legallised in this country
Re: 'I Ave The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice' - 22 Year Old Says by revolt(m): 4:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
Cold puss can never be sweet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Legal Ways To Punish Your Girlfriend / Imagine A 16yr Old Gurl Tempting Me / She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.