Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,236 members, 7,860,509 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:55 AM

Don't Be Stingy ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Be Stingy ! (650 Views)

I Still Can't Believe Some Girls Can Be Stingy To This Extent. (photo) / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? / Is The Man Wise Or Stingy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be Stingy ! by r231(m): 1:38am On Mar 08, 2010
Stinginess is a very discouraging habit in relationship. it has destroyed many courtships,and it remains the nagging problem of many people in getting a reliable partner.

Your boyfriend/girlfriend, fiance or finacee must never lack anything, you can easily and conveniently provide.If you are a stingy young man, i doubt your mind of providing for your family.

I didn't mean you should spoil the young lady with worldly things or attract her with money,but you should not allow her to suffer some basic things, which you are conveniently capable of providing.

The ladies too must be in habit of giving, because if you are the stingy type, the man may be confused as to whether you won't be of assistance to him at any hard time of his life after he might have married you, this may discourage and cause him to run away from you, !
Re: Don't Be Stingy ! by BadMoFo(m): 1:40am On Mar 08, 2010
trick: the easiest way to a woman's bed is through food - especifically meat. also buying her gifts, etc, can [b]dramatically [/b]increase your chances.
Re: Don't Be Stingy ! by daduke2k(m): 2:55am On Mar 08, 2010
Lai lai, dat one no be 4 Naija babes, i tel u
Re: Don't Be Stingy ! by iice(f): 6:29pm On Apr 01, 2010
I can understand stingy as well as selfishness. So long as he knows when to bring out money - for family and important stuff - then am good.

(1) (Reply)

~Our Ladies Can Talk~ / Love At First Sight, Is It Real / Trust Is The Most Import Assets A Partner Need In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.