Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:40 PM

Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye (11164 Views)

Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by jessefly: 10:43am On Mar 09, 2010
mehn i respect pastor adeboye a lot but this issue now is really difficult to fathom, wat we need now is defnly not this, i cant add further comment to this issue cos NL really analysed it all
but wat i can say is this, many people make predictions n they too dont come thru, phaps he was trying to say all in all we should pray more cos do believe me a natural disaster can hit 9ja
lastly redeemers in d house put up a bad fite n reppin here imagine if it were pastor fineboy chris u'l c all we loveworld folks tearing folks up sha no talk anything lipsrsealed
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by dazzy4real(m): 11:13am On Mar 09, 2010
Pls man of God give us a break here.U where ask to preach d gospel(good news)not d oda way round.So pls rephrase dat ur statement.
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by dazzy4real(m): 11:16am On Mar 09, 2010
Pls man of God give us a break here.U where ask to preach d gospel(good news)not d oda way round.So pls rephrase dat ur statement.
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by dave07(m): 11:29am On Mar 09, 2010
@Jessefly
Beloved, no issue is difficult to fathom, you dont even need to try explaining. it either you accept the Prophecy and act as instructed or reject it and deal with consequences.
i cant add further comment to this issue cos NL really analysed it all
but wat i can say is this, many people make predictions n they too dont come thru, phaps he was trying to say all in all we should pray more cos do believe me a natural disaster can hit 9ja
NL has no business analysing the prophecy and has even done nothing near that. What you have seen so far is an abuse of the forum by some people who think they know all, but hardly know a thing. Let them keep on insulting men of God as they deem fit, there is always a reward. Let Seun and his moderators continue to also profanity and direct insults while deleting other posts they consider 'offensive' but which are nothing in comparision with the blasphemy that goes on unhindered on NL.
Jessefly, when God sent JOnah to Nineveh to warn the city on an impending destruction and God later rescinded that decision after the people repented and prayed, did that decision make Jonah a false prophet?
When Moses picked a non-isreali wife contrary to God's laid down principle on marriage among Isrealites. Miriam and Aaron kicked, but do you know they were punished by God, Even when it seems they were fighting God's cause against the Man of God.
Anyone who is not truely a child of God will never see or Understand this truth, because Scriptural truths can Only BE UNDERSTOOD BY SPIRITUALY SOUND MINDS.
Pls dont be dissuaded by ungodly counsels on NL.
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by REALTRUTH1: 11:37am On Mar 09, 2010
aisha2:

Why have we made the messenger more important than the message? Why do we turn Pastors to gods not regarding what the bible says about that? Let me shock a lot of you, Pastor Adeboye is a man, flesh and Blood capable of making mistakes. Now If you read the requirements for being a Priest in the Bible, it clearly states that The man should be a man of intergrity, Intergrity take coginsance of the fact that people will make mistakes but Intergrity means that you are hoest enough to admit when you are wrong, make amends and move on. If Adeboye had said now that he knows the source of Akingbolas wealth, he cannot accept their gifts and return it, I will hold him in the highest esteem but he disappointed me.
I am sorry if i hurt some of you but am a christain and My guide is the bible and the bible clearly said in the last days we should test all spirits, This is my test and he failed, am just as hurt as you guys but if you choose to close yur eyes to that fact then its your chioce, ve made mine, I choose the word of God over The man of God
I ve been going through your posts on many subjects,,,I must confess here that you re a very balanced and sound minded person,,,"If you re truly a female,,,na lady like you na im I dey look for wife"
Religion particularly penterascals xtianity is a worldwide Natural Disaster
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by freelinks: 11:37am On Mar 09, 2010
You guys are something esle, is Adeboye now GOd.

perhaps you never read that in the end there will be earthquakes nation after nation.

The real baba of christians said it all, read for yourself

matt 24:3 downwards
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by ziyaun: 11:46am On Mar 09, 2010
i really wonder why these religious(especially church bastards) cant just shut the Bleep up.everybody already knows church is just a social gathering we use to pass time,why do people keep acting like they see visions and perform miracles.i was born in the church,grew up in the church,till today i de go church but na only tv i de see miracle.oga go fly ur jet and shut ur lousy mouth.if u want to show us how holy ghost infested u are go heal our president or raise the dead in jos,vision my ass
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by clem2love(m): 11:48am On Mar 09, 2010
Hello house,

i hope everyboby could think the way i fell.

in the days of Abraham and Lot, what didi abraham did ?

so please baba should just pray and not keep us in the fear of what will happen. whatever is happen to Nigerian's today is because God wanted it to happen if God did not wnat it I dont think any prophet will ever live to tell the sorry.

Ever since the day of Noah God has promise he will never distroy the earth with dtorm or what ever again.

House please pray individaully.
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by splashbaby(m): 11:52am On Mar 09, 2010
z-murda:

Adeboye and RCCG are big brain washing disasters,

PDP is a disaster

The Nigerian government since 1960 has been a series of ongoing disasters bar one or two

WTH?

Who doesn't know we are on a time bomb. Abeg make the guy go de lounge for im plane o jare. I de vex gan
Hmmm we are aready in a disaster called PDP
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by masido(f): 11:53am On Mar 09, 2010
@Bukittes,dont mind them.
Let's continue to pray that God should forgive them, for all they've been saying about a man of God.
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by dave07(m): 11:56am On Mar 09, 2010
@jessefly
lastly redeemers in d house put up a bad fite n reppin here imagine if it were pastor fineboy chris u'l c all we loveworld folks tearing folks up sha no talk anything
we don't need to do that, cause the God we serve is able to defend his servant. When you know the God you serve, you dont take up arms or railing accusation in his defence or that of his servants, whenever people pass on insults and foolish comments.
The 1st part of your post made me comment on this thread cos I don't post replies on threads like this. there is nothing you post here that will change a heart and fingers that the enemy is manipulating to pass on the wrong messages. NO TRUE CHILD OF GOD WOULD WASTE TIME TRYING TO JUSTIFY PASTOR ADEBOYE OR ANY TRUE MAN OF GOD ON A THREAD LIKE THIS. I JUST READ AND IGNORE ALL THE RANTINGS I SEE.
PLS JOIN THE FAITHFULS TO PRAY AGAINST THE OCCURRENCE OF NIGERIA DISASTER IN NIGERIA AND ALSO PRAY AND REACH-OUT TO THOSE ALREADY AFFLICTED BY NATURAL AND HUMAN DISASTER, WITH THE TIME YOU WOULD HAVE WASTED TRYING TO REPLY SOME PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD. Jessefly dont loose your faith, study the scripturess, move closer to God and pls spend more times in GOD's Presence than on NL.
FINALLY TO ALL TRUE CHILD OF GOD OUT THERE, PLEASE LET's BEGIN TO IGNORE THREADS LIKE THIS AND I ASSURE YOU, IT WILL DIE A NATURAL DEATH, EVEN IF THE MODERATORS CONTINUE TO PUT SUCH ON THE FRONT PAGE.
JOY TO THE WISE. OUR GOD REIGNS! Pls dont forget to continue praying for the misguided posters and moderators on NL. GOD Bless you
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by maufunky: 12:01pm On Mar 09, 2010
[Adeboye, in fact should shut up, I dey B-a-n-g, he also dey b-a-n-g, i dey pupu, he also dey pupu, so wetin make him special? infact he should mind his church business.]
@jpworld,what fowl lanquage!At least ,try show some respect for your elders,Adeboye is old enough to be your father.
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by seedord247(m): 12:23pm On Mar 09, 2010
If this will happen, I think it will be from the East
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by mrmayor(m): 12:34pm On Mar 09, 2010
ADEBOYE PREDICTION 2010, FROM RCCG SITE.

FEBRUARY 2010 PRAYER POINTS FOR COVENANT PARTNERS
FOR INDIVIDUAL

* Stay under cover of the most high to avoid any storm that may come.( Akinbola shall buy another plane this year, and pay Sanusi back in his own coin)
   * There will be miraculous deliverance for some, particularly from accident. ( we need one bad bad, especially on Benin-Lagos road)
   * There will be some unexpected promotions and open doors.
   * He says the second half of this year will be better than the first, although there will be galloping blessing from the very first day for some.

FOR NIGERIA

* Pray for those who are in authority , that they will not abuse the constitution in order to avoid its suspension( PDP abuse constitution everyday)
   * Intensive prayers are required to arrest backward sliding.( Again Daddy GO, Nigeria backslide in lightyears everyday)

FOR INTERNATIONAL

* The Lord says you should pray against outbreak of killer disease.( Which one Daddy; SARS, Cholera, Mad Cow?)
   * Recovery from recession will be slow but steady.
   * We must pray against natural disasters that are gathering momentum. ( Natuaral disaster happen every year but Pat Robinsons says its God's Punishment for whatever, whatever)

FOR RCCG

* He said death will be few this year, but there will be some uprooting of plants that are not planted by God.( I hope Akinbola and Cecilia are not included?)
   * He said there will be many miraculous recoveries in answer to prayers, but unrepentant sinners will contact incurable disease.( preach on Daddy, Turai you dey hear?)
   * He said an old star will shine brighter.( Gasua, NSA is shining brighte already!!, Acting Presido Jonathan don do am)
   * He said many young stars will emerge.
   * He said intensive corporate worship, will move the church on to greater height under open heavens.
   * The Lord asks me to warn the youth; particularly against late night and keeping the company of doubtful character. (The reason He asked me to warn the youth is that; He is going to visit those people with doubtful character, so that the youth will not be caught in the wild fire).

http://www.rccg.org/

video version.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EX8AAWhaYE
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by grace5: 1:08pm On Mar 09, 2010
Simply put, prophecy is
God talking. In my journey to understand prophecy the Lord gave me
The Old Testament and much of the New Testament is a collection
of personal prophecies spoken to man
by God or spoken to men for other men (the ministry of prophecy one to
another). For example:

", and the Lord spoke to Adam and said, "
", the Word of the Lord came to Noah and said , "
", the Word of the Lord came to Abraham saying , "
", the Word of the Lord came to Samuel and said , "
", the Word of the Lord came to Daniel, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Nahum
, for the people of a nation or a region saying, "
GOD still speaks are you listening,heeding the warning.
remmember Noah and the flood,Jonah and Nineveh
Etc.!
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by Nimshi: 1:54pm On Mar 09, 2010
seedord247:

If this will happen, I think it will be from the East

Why?

There's a 'hot spot' in the South West, near/in Ogun State.

There've been earth tremors in the Ogun State areas previously.

Geography and plate tectonics says that.

But may be we should ask Adeboye; whatever it is that told him of the impending disaster should also be true to tell him what sort of disaster, where, and when.

But: he's said nothing of note, heæs said nothing falsifiable, how could anyone take him seriously. He's on record to have insisted that he drove a diesel/petrol engine vehicle for over 200km without any fuel; that can't be the position of any reasonable person.

Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by honsule(m): 1:59pm On Mar 09, 2010
To whom it may concern: I can see many sons/Daughters of PERDITION pontificating here.Many are called,but few are chosen.
Many pple are just deluding themselves that they are Christian,but just saying gibberish here. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by jessefly: 2:18pm On Mar 09, 2010
@dave u a great folk wish i could meet you
anyhow i have strayed in my life done things, real crazy things but one thing i shall neva be caught doin is dabbling in men of God, and fruit of the spirit stuff
so NL lets b mindful of wat we say, God issue dey sacred ooh, all una wey dey rain insult on adeboye wish u thot 2ce b4 posting any of ur comments instead of jus GIGO
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by shotuns: 2:44pm On Mar 09, 2010
I respect Pastor Adebayo as a man of God, He has given us an option, Pray and avert the dsaster or neglect and face the later consequences, Even Jesus speaks in parable, words for the wise, what we experiencing recetly in Nigeria , isn't this a religion disaster? Leadership disaster? Nothing is working in this country , it's even worst than an Earth quake,

The Yorubas will say' ODO TO GBAGBE ORISUN RE, DAN DAN NI KO GBE' God has been helping us this far and He is still at work,

Nigeria need fervent prayer to overcome Her problems,

Leave the rest to God to judge.!
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by funkelove(f): 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2010
@ElRazur

i wonder where u hail from, i dont actually care to know anyway but i'm very sure you need a psychiatrist attention or better still u are a graduate of one of their hospitals. even if u dont have parent presently, don't u have elderly people in your family that u can respect? imagine your utterances to a man of God? i'm very sure u will soon encounter the wrath of God very soon, if care is not taken, FOOL!!!
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by erewarifa: 4:09pm On Mar 09, 2010
All condenming posts and comments of the man of God is rather unfortunate.  We sincerely thank God for His mercies at this time.

However, one thing is clear.  When you walk on the street and a mad (insane) man starts speaking ill words and raining abuses at you and you decide to respond to that mad person, it only tells those around that you are equally insane even though you might be looking sane.

Your comments about these Man of God points to one state of mind and anyone who is not of the same state with you all need not respond to your comments.
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by udennaa: 6:45pm On Mar 09, 2010
natural disaster in northern nigeria will be a great tin,atleast to wipe out d islamic almajiris,blood-suckers n evil men!
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by SeXyBoNE: 7:05pm On Mar 09, 2010
We all have sinned and come short of your glory, please God for the sake of the innocent kids, have mercy on this country, forgive us the sins of our ancestors, father you see what we dont see and you know what we do not know, the unchangeable changer, pardon us for all our sins.

God please deliver us all from any natural disaster, from the east.north,south and to the west.

Thank you God for answerin my prayer.
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by seedord247(m): 7:44pm On Mar 09, 2010
udennaa:

natural disaster in northern nigeria will be a great tin,atleast to wipe out d islamic almajiris,blood-suckers n evil men!

na your house he go first happen monkey
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by udennaa: 7:50pm On Mar 09, 2010
seedord247:

na your house he go first happen monkey
better to be called a monkey than a terrorist tongue
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by seedord247(m): 7:55pm On Mar 09, 2010
Ok let wait and watch for it cus na okija shrine the flood go start from
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by tmubee(m): 8:11pm On Mar 09, 2010
The "man of god": should please spare us the pontifications!
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by furacao(m): 11:28pm On Mar 09, 2010
mrmayor:

ADEBOYE PREDICTION 2010, FROM RCCG SITE.

FEBRUARY 2010 PRAYER POINTS FOR COVENANT PARTNERS
FOR INDIVIDUAL

* Stay under cover of the most high to avoid any storm that may come.( Akinbola shall buy another plane this year, and pay Sanusi back in his own coin)
   * There will be miraculous deliverance for some, particularly from accident. ( we need one bad bad, especially on Benin-Lagos road)
   * There will be some unexpected promotions and open doors.
   * He says the second half of this year will be better than the first, although there will be galloping blessing from the very first day for some.

FOR NIGERIA

* Pray for those who are in authority , that they will not abuse the constitution in order to avoid its suspension( PDP abuse constitution everyday)
   * Intensive prayers are required to arrest backward sliding.( Again Daddy GO, Nigeria backslide in lightyears everyday)

FOR INTERNATIONAL

* The Lord says you should pray against outbreak of killer disease.( Which one Daddy; SARS, Cholera, Mad Cow?)
   * Recovery from recession will be slow but steady.
   * We must pray against natural disasters that are gathering momentum. ( Natuaral disaster happen every year but Pat Robinsons says its God's Punishment for whatever, whatever)

FOR RCCG

* He said death will be few this year, but there will be some uprooting of plants that are not planted by God.( I hope Akinbola and Cecilia are not included?)
   * He said there will be many miraculous recoveries in answer to prayers, but unrepentant sinners will contact incurable disease.( preach on Daddy, Turai you dey hear?)
   * He said an old star will shine brighter.( Gasua, NSA is shining brighte already!!, Acting Presido Jonathan don do am)
   * He said many young stars will emerge.
   * He said intensive corporate worship, will move the church on to greater height under open heavens.
   * The Lord asks me to warn the youth; particularly against late night and keeping the company of doubtful character. (The reason He asked me to warn the youth is that; He is going to visit those people with doubtful character, so that the youth will not be caught in the wild fire).

http://www.rccg.org/

video version.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EX8AAWhaYE

l see, So the other countries did not have people to pray abi? Okay o, All those prophecies are really ambiguous o. Can be either one thing or the other. And if they dont come to pass, it was because of prayer. Only after prophecy has come to pass do we know the true prophet.
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by Ethnan: 2:30am On Mar 10, 2010
How easily people mar their destinies by speaking when wisdom demands they simply keep quiet,maybe just listen.
its dangerous to speak against a man who is God's messenger. Ok,you may say,he is not God's messenger,and what if you are wrong? It means you incur God's wrath. Remember Moses & those that spoke against him in the Bible. Just that God is so merciful these days. Guys,take my advice -keep quiet!
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by Mudley313: 3:08am On Mar 10, 2010
How easily people mar their destinies

destiny ko, destiny ni, sorry not everyone be mugu to fall for such fear mongering used in emptying out ya pockets in d name of god

by speaking when wisdom demands they simply keep quiet,maybe just listen.

*shake my head*

its dangerous to speak against a man who is God's messenger

na wah, nigerians, gods messenger ko, gods messenger ni

Ok,you may say,he is not God's messenger,and what if you are wrong? It means you incur God's wrath. Remember Moses & those that spoke against him in the Bible. Just that God is so merciful these days. Guys,take my advice -keep quiet!

ya, i say he's not god's messenger in no way, shape or form, he's just a wise guy using nigeria's superstitous gullibility to line his pockets, how do i know? cos i'm god's messenger, Ok,you may say,i am not God's messenger,and what if you are wrong? It means you incur God's wrath. Remember Moses & those that spoke against him in the Bible. Just that God is so merciful these days. Guy,take my advice -keep quiet

you see how much sence dis ur logic makes
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by chelseabmw(m): 8:07am On Mar 10, 2010
may God help us all
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by funkelove(f): 11:35am On Mar 10, 2010
If this forum will be for blasphemy, mostly to respected men of God, I’m very sure is no longer a good site for a well sounded people. Prophecies have been in existence even before the Birth of Christ and Mohammed (SAW), it’s left for you to believe it or jettison it. Let’s stop been rude to men of God in the name of gisting in one forum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Did You Know Japan Bans Islam And ALL Muslims? / Shocking Messages To Pastors From Those Who Saw Heaven/hell And Came Back / Grace Testimony From Nigeria : Freed From Condemnation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.