Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye (11040 Views)

Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by Tonyet1(m): 11:39am On Mar 10, 2010
Making mockeries aint a good habit, it connotes jealousy, biases, and folly. No matter the mockeries we'all make against some people it wont ever make them change or stop them from attaining great heights in life.

John the baptist came and would not eat, the people called him a demon-man.

Ok! Jesus came eating and drinking, the people called him a glutton-man and wine-consumer!

Adeboye keeps silent ya'll will go spreading sarcasm against him, now he's made a prophecy and we all go on making mockeries.

wont it be wise to seat and consider "what if this man is saying the mind of God"

Prov 14:16 A wise man suspects danger and cautiously avoids evil, but the fool bears himself insolently and is confident AMP

I read someone asking why Adeboye never predicted the recent Jos crisis, and i wonder if we read scriptures and rationalize passages at all.

Was it not in Jesus' time, John the baptist was beheaded? why didnt Jesus or any OT prophets predict the beheading talk less of the death of John.

Now would it be wise to presume that simply because Jesus or any other never predicted John's death meant Jesus was fake?We must realise that this men are made of flesh and bones like us, but were just privilaeged to lead us, they have their strengths and weaknesses too.

Let be mindful who we talk against, lest we might just end up like Miriam!

God bless you!
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by idifu(m): 1:17pm On Mar 10, 2010
false prophets ppl die everday, young stars emerge every day e.t.c they should stop telling us things we already know Adeboye and co are 419's misleading our ppl cuz there's so much poverty,
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2010
Men of God . . . i hiss, well it isn't strange people of God are badly wicked , now look at this so-called nuissance has been sad Nigeria is peaceful and later , they turn and accuse the innocent SATAN just like that. he has casted a spell in order for this blind prophetiac comes true but it wont work. . . .infact , i hate all men of God with deep passion. angry angry
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by Kay17: 2:02pm On Mar 10, 2010
with earthquakes acting up and hitting anywhere, he predicts one hitting Nigeria and quickly makes a precondition that prayer may prevent it. so if it then happens, he is right, but if it doesn't, prayer worked. SMART FOOL.
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by idifu(m): 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2010
yes you are rite kay17 he's a smart fool
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by tmubee(m): 6:19pm On Mar 10, 2010
I'm sure that all those who believe in ' men of god' are justified in their beliefs. But let me tell you all something. I dont! Men of god are just hucksters that know how to push your buttons and string you out to dry. They perpertrated most of the evils of this world for centuries including the spread of the dominant religions we have now. Trans-Atlantic slavery, clonialism, thievery, lies, ignorance and foolishness and all the sins they preach against. The bible you read today is just the result of their fertile imaginations which they used to play you all for fools. I no send them. The power is in us all. Men of god, take a kronic break!
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by jamalzox: 4:45am On Mar 11, 2010
WANTED:
AN EXPERIENCED MUSIC/SOUND PRODUCER WHO IS VERSATILE AND CAN MAKE USE OF PRO TOOLS WELL.
CAN MIX AND MASTER WELL ON PRO TOOLS,
CALL 08066301946.
LASGIDI ,
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:08am On Mar 11, 2010
[size=13pt]I disagree with you . Prayer didn't prevent anything , he was only claiming to STOP his false prophectiac with so-called prayers so that people would say '' Prayer works''- and god has use Adeboye to rescue or save Nigeria from the Natural Disaster .

Christians are big Crooks , please gimme a break.
[/size]
Kay 17:

with earthquakes acting up and hitting anywhere, he predicts one hitting Nigeria and quickly makes a precondition that prayer may prevent it. so if it then happens, he is right, but if it doesn't, prayer worked. SMART FOOL.
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by kollysnut(m): 9:44am On Mar 11, 2010
all the disasters wey down is enough already, if that one come i no Nigerians na source of income, so what. nature just wnt create jobs. e good d country no get enough jobs make nature create.God dey really dey watch us.
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by adesodiq(m): 9:53am On Mar 11, 2010
A pastor is not expected to talk like that,since he speaks to God and God answers his prayer, why dont he say lets keep on praing for nigeia for better.may be how he says that an agel has say amen to it .but i prayed noting is goin to happen to nigeria, KEEP ON PRAYING AS HE SAID, CAUSE IS U CHRISTIANS THAT SEES WAT U ARE NOT EXPECTED TO SEE IN SPIRIT, NOTE , THERE ARE MANY FAKE PPP
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by tushbobo(m): 9:59am On Mar 11, 2010
Pastor Adeboye never predicted that a natural disaster will hit Nigeria.This is what he said and i dont see anything wrong in it.The way Nairalanders have reacted shows immature minds have taken over this forum.

Please I would like to ask everyone to please pray
1. Against all natural disasters that have and may occur this year in every part of the world.
2) Pray against natural disasters occurring in Africa, and mostly in or around Nigeria.
3) Pray against Serious Floods in the coming raining/wet season.
4) Pray that GOD will,

I m not any pastor's fan but every reasonable person knows that u have to hear both sides of the story before u make comments on an issue.
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by REMXXY: 2:02pm On Mar 11, 2010
@pappilo
pls shut up. Who made you a judge.[color=][/color]
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by obidia(f): 4:00pm On Mar 11, 2010
All of you speaking ill of an anointed man of God beware
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by Devonian(m): 6:19pm On Mar 11, 2010
The most silly thread on NL so far. Developped nations would identify which natural disaster is about to hit and take practical, sensible, pragmatic steps to ameliorate, if not eliminate, its impacts. In Nigeria people resort to prayers. Prayer without work = dead. Keep praying and fold your arms and await deaths.
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by Fhemmmy: 6:32pm On Mar 11, 2010
Devonian:

The most silly thread on NL so far. Developped nations would identify which natural disaster is about to hit and take practical, sensible, pragmatic steps to ameliorate, if not eliminate, its impacts. In Nigeria people resort to prayers. Prayer without work = dead. Keep praying and fold your arms and await deaths.

I dont even think there is a need to look for where the disaster will hit.
Ordinary drainage are all blocked
Ordinary roads are messed up
Ordinary rides in Nigeria are without safety
People are so hungry that they are still tapping oil from the oil pipe . . . .so do we have to look far?
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by AloyEmeka5: 1:24am On Mar 12, 2010
Holy Ghost fire pursue them. Adeboye haters will quench before daddy releases another prophecy. Stay tuned for his new release which will be on DVD. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by JustGood(m): 12:00pm On Mar 12, 2010
Nigeria is already a disaster - however, it is not a natural disaster but a human disaster self-inflicted by the greed and corrupt tendencies of it's citizenry. lipsrsealed
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2010
[size=13pt]That won't and can never happen in my present. . . . sad sad sad angry[/size]
Aloy+Emeka:

Holy Ghost fire pursue them. Adeboye haters will quench before daddy releases another prophecy. Stay tuned for his new release which will be on DVD. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 05, 2011
One year five months later and have the floods not hit Nigeria,over 100 died in Ibadan.
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by PastorKun(m): 7:41am On Sep 05, 2011
^^^

What nonsense are you writing there? Floods come from time to time all over the country, Lagos was flooded in July likewise Yobe and Sokoto have been flooded this year, so stop giving a man credit for a calculated guess anybody could have made. Even the timeline of the ibadan flood to the so called 'prophecy' shows they are not in any way connected. I would have expected him to accurately predict the the U.N house bombing or the Police headquaters bombing.
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2011
you need to really understand the meaning of prophecy.
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 05, 2011
So every prophet must know when a word will come to pass before he makes a comment.
The prophecy of Moses,Isaiah and Jeremiah about Christ,did they know the definitive timeline? Seek God for understanding and be less confrontational Isaiah 55 check out the whole chapter and learn.
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by tpia5: 7:09pm On Sep 05, 2011
I think some type of biological warfare cloaked to look like a natural disaster.
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2011
Global climate change is my guess,the way the rains spread over the S/west it was so heavy.May the souls of the departed rest in peace.
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by LoveKing(m): 11:45am On Sep 06, 2011
i wonder if all these prophecies are not just commonsense, actually he's just predicting.

why would a loving God direct a natural disaster to come your way and tell you to pray not to happen? sounds funny right? Why not just stop it without letting us know.
Re: Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 06, 2011
God does what he pleases, Rev.4 last verse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should We Live In The Fear Or In The Hope Of The Coming Of Jesus Christ / Three Reasons To Get To Church On Time / Six Ways To Obtain Wisdom From God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.