Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Lauretta Onochie Slams Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Only Attracted To Thieves" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Slams Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Only Attracted To Thieves" (16159 Views)

'PDP Junkies Will Be In Psychiatric Hospitals' -lauretta Onochie Slams FFK / Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" / Ooni Of Ife, 4 Governors Lose Phones To Thieves At Gov Amosun's Daughter Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Only Attracted To Thieves" by ElCapone(m): 11:13am On Oct 04, 2017
cristianisraeli:
i so pity this lauretta woman she is no match for mama peace...ask amechi...buhari wont be in power forever

i warn you lauretta ..mama peace will destroy you

efcc is attracted to the enemies of this government

if they have any case against mama peace..follow due process and invite her,charge her to court and let the judge do the needful instead of all this daily rant on social media

apc only win corruption war online

bloody dumbos
Ameachi single handedly costed her husband his 2nd tenure in many ways. So of we are to ask him, Wat are we to ask him about specifically.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Only Attracted To Thieves" by chigoziem10(f): 11:16am On Oct 04, 2017
totorimi:
Who is this one again to talk back to the nations former first lady, no more respect and order again.

The last time I checked, first ladies address first ladies and not errand women.
It is a shame indeed the way and manner things have come to be in catastrophic administration where everyone is trying so hard to please the czar. They say she is in charge of social media but u haven't seen any reform she is making in the sector. She can't even create an interactive forum where Nigerians can brainstorm and she can coordinate and articulate our collectiv ideas to govt instead her work now ia to utter bitterness just as her face depicts. SMH for her indeed.

And she has the ill-gotten guts to call her a thieve. I swear that woman has a brain malfunctioning.
APC just came to bury the already dead Nigeria
Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Only Attracted To Thieves" by Klington: 11:18am On Oct 04, 2017
Senseless bitch, ur own time will definitely come.

Buhari won't be there to save ur sorry ass. undecided

Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Only Attracted To Thieves" by Ayubz(m): 11:20am On Oct 04, 2017
Samusu:
Thus Lauretta mouth go kill her one day
Why you go talk like dat she wan make dey knw her now..
Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Only Attracted To Thieves" by refreshrate: 11:23am On Oct 04, 2017
agbangam:
Choi, Savage to d core...
Lauretta biko have mercy on mama peace. cheesy

How does this qualify as being savage Pls?

Fakeness everywhere
Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Only Attracted To Thieves" by komekn(m): 11:55am On Oct 04, 2017
magoo10:
Yet she keeps winning you in court cases while you continue to win her through media trial with propaganda and lies. what a shame from incompetent bunch of dullards who want to turn Nigeria to a one party state by allowing looters of other parties into their fold and making the apc a safe heaven for criminals.

I wonder why

A person who has never worked a day since her husband took political office, is able to somehow amass assets in excess of $500 million plus. But with no explanation.

A comparison is a former governor in the south south discharged and acquitted on all 70 plus account charges of corruption.

But much to our shock and suprise doesn't even contest his innocence in a competent British court but pleads guilty without contest on all accounts. The same accounts he was completely exonerated of in Nigeria.

Could the possibility exist that our judiciary is not exempt from the cancer of corruption.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Only Attracted To Thieves" by jocca: 11:58am On Oct 04, 2017
Madam you are too loud mouthed. be mindful that nothing last forever.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Only Attracted To Thieves" by comrChris(m): 12:08pm On Oct 04, 2017
Are you sure this woman has not bitten more than she can chew already?
She is an unrepentant being, she has stepped on many toes.

I pity her life after this administration
Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Only Attracted To Thieves" by Taribo2503: 12:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
I think Lauretta should be civil and mind the way she talks. Nobody is a criminal except declared by a court of law.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Only Attracted To Thieves" by magoo10(m): 12:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
komekn:

I wonder why

A person who has never worked a day since her husband took political office, is able to somehow amass assets in excess of $500 million plus. But with no explanation.

A comparison is a former governor in the south south discharged and acquitted on all 70 plus account charges of corruption.

But much to our shock and suprise doesn't even contest his innocence in a competent British court but pleads guilty without contest on all accounts. The same accounts he was completely exonerated of in Nigeria.

Could the possibility exist that our judiciary is not exempt from the cancer of corruption.
A woman whose husband was deputy governor?governor?
vice president and president of a country?
do you even know what you are talking about? do you know favours that will be coming to her left right and center? both in foreign currencies? this is pure jealousy and witch hunt.
I am not even a somebody yet and just growing but my wife have a car which I bought for her and she is not working let alone when I am a deputy governor,governor, vice president and President of Nigeria. haba
Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Only Attracted To Thieves" by comrChris(m): 12:15pm On Oct 04, 2017
[quote author=princy80 post=61093855]She will soon bite more than she can chew[/quote ] are you sure she has not bitten more than she can chew already?
That woman is an unrepentant being, she has stepped on many toes.

I pity her life after this administration
Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Only Attracted To Thieves" by Azeez532(m): 12:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
HumanistMike:
This woman lacks class.

What is your definition of class abeg
Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Only Attracted To Thieves" by tsdarkside(m): 12:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
anybody that is against what efcc is doing,should be arrested...

especialy those on this thread ranting rubbish.....
Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Only Attracted To Thieves" by IgedeBushBoy(m): 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
Lauretta you are a bomb. Blessings fall on your family. Some people just think halfway. The name says it all; EFCC

Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Only Attracted To Thieves" by BigIyanga: 1:51pm On Oct 04, 2017
A PR person doesnt know the difference btw something vs some things?? Naija is peopled by incompetent pricks
Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Only Attracted To Thieves" by seangy4konji: 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
We all know that to clean Nigeria...we need to first burn all out judges and high court and use sango to swear in New ones before Nigeria can be sane again.
magoo10:
Yet she keeps winning you in court cases while you continue to win her through media trial with propaganda and lies. what a shame from incompetent bunch of dullards who want to turn Nigeria to a one party state by allowing looters of other parties into their fold and making the apc a safe heaven for criminals.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Only Attracted To Thieves" by magoo10(m): 2:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
seangy4konji:
We all know that to clean Nigeria...we need to first burn all out judges and high court and use sango to swear in New ones before Nigeria can be sane again.
if madam peace were to join APC today they will organize an elaborate welcome party for her,the problem is not the judiciary but the propaganda this people peddle .
Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Only Attracted To Thieves" by Lomprico2: 2:28pm On Oct 04, 2017
If the vulture's anti corruption was was not selective I would have taken u serious. Bítch!
Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Only Attracted To Thieves" by Azam101: 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
Mama peace don't be angry na if you are cleaned
Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Only Attracted To Thieves" by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
i disagree with you madam onochie, EFCC may be attracted to thieves but not all thieves. .have you not heard about the song by african China, crime fighter. .lead us well? wen poor thief money them go show him face for crime fighter, but hen some rich man theif money we no dey see dia face for crime fighter oooo. .though am not in support of stealing state funds but know that other first lady have been there and do have some pet project they used in executing various developmental gains but madam p should not be different. .her $5m in Skye bank today is what is keeping Skye bank alive today if not, you and I know that the bank would have been dead by now and workers thrown out to the Labour market. .make we use our head attimes ooo
Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Only Attracted To Thieves" by JazzMode: 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
Factfinder1:
On Monday, October 2nd, former first lady, Patience Jonathan, released a statement in which she accused the anti-graft agency of witch-hunting her and her family. In the statement signed by her chief press secretary, Belema Meshack-Hart, Mrs. Jonathan said she is the most vilified first lady in the history of Nigeria just because she campaigned for her husband in the 2015 general elections. Mrs. Jonathan in the statement, asked President Buhari to call EFCC chairman, Ibrahim Magu, to order. Read here.

Lauretta Onochie who is President Buhari's personal assistant on social media, took to her twitter handle to reply Mrs. Jonathan. See her tweets below

"EFCC is only attracted to those who have stolen items"- presidential aide, Lauretta Onochie, replies Patience Jonathan

http://ogashub.com.ng/efcc-attracted-stolen-items-lauretta-onochie-replies-patience-jonathan/

Particularly those thieves with no ties with our ruling APC party.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Only Attracted To Thieves" by JazzMode: 2:48pm On Oct 04, 2017
Lomprico2:
If the vulture's anti corruption was was not selective I would have taken u serious. Bítch!

Aint that too harshhhh!!

Dont you think she is doing her job?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Only Attracted To Thieves" by slimghost(m): 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2017
Of course it is FORHIDDEN! Drunk Ashawo kobo kobo
Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Only Attracted To Thieves" by Lomprico2: 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
JazzMode:

Aint that too harshhhh!!

Dont you think she is doing her job?

What is her job?

To insult people?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Only Attracted To Thieves" by JazzMode: 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
Lomprico2:

What is her job?

To insult people?

Not necessarily so my dear. We just have become used to all manners of speeches from our public holders. Whatever she may have said wrong, we have heard and even applauded worse things from those characters in office before.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Only Attracted To Thieves" by marv1: 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
SageTravels:
This Woman does not understand that one day her tenure will expire

PGEJ over her anytime

Pls NAIRALANDERS,

My Blog sagetravels was Nominated for Travel Blog Award 2017.
Help me win the Award by voting for me.

How to Vote

Click this Link
CLICK HERE TO VOTE

Look very well please you will see sagetravels.com

click on it and vote. Thanks All
Yes tenure will end one day but only those who have stolen will be afraid of tomorrow. As corrupt as GEJ government was, it is not every one in his cabinet or government that is being dragged by efcc today.
So if you have not eaten what is not yours you have nothing to fear.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Only Attracted To Thieves" by tiger28: 6:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
Deeldorado:
Yes, Patience Jonathan has to be brought to account but that should apply to everyone else on the wrong side of the law. No selective justice. A situation where some animals are more equal than others (eg Babachir Lawal and Oke if NIA) is not acceptable.
let the next administration probe this administration then!!!Thats how PROGRESSIVES should talk not this "2 wrongs make a right " talks
Re: Lauretta Onochie Slams Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Only Attracted To Thieves" by brookz: 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
Nice one Ms Lauretta.

Nigeria has moved some steps forward, back in d days wen ( as attached below).

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Falana: You Can’t Arrest Igboho If You Spared Others Who Issued Quit Notices / Top 10 Questions Arising From President Buhari’s Health-induced Leave / SDP Muri Rejects Results From 5 LGs In Kogi, Calls For Cancellation(vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.