Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,435 members, 7,819,578 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Nigerian Couple Who Got Engaged 3 Days After They Met, Celebrate 16th Anniversar - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Couple Who Got Engaged 3 Days After They Met, Celebrate 16th Anniversar (1316 Views)

How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged / They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married / Okey Bakassi And Wife, Ezinne Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Couple Who Got Engaged 3 Days After They Met, Celebrate 16th Anniversar by Mowunmiaf: 11:59am On Oct 04, 2017
Seun Obajolu, a beautiful Nigerian lady has shared her beautiful love story, with her husband, who proposed to her 3 days after they met.

We are not the typical love story !

You proposed 3 days after we met, convinced I was the one for you while I’m thinking, “who is this crazy guy”? Yet, still going with the flow but with peace within that I was NOT making a mistake.

We were married in 10 months and 16 years on, we are still here! You, sure that I’m still the one for you and I, super convinced that you were meant for me.

Our marriage has not been perfect but all of the imperfections has taught us to love each other even better and brought us even closer.

Here’s toasting to 16 more years and lots more with you my “crazy lover”, my husband, baby daddy, father and friend Tunde Obajolu
Thank you for being my back bone, working with my imperfections and supporting my dreams!

Check out more of their 16th anniversary photos here...http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/nigerian-couple-who-got-engaged-3-days-after-they-met-celebrate-16th-anniversary

Happy 16th year Wedding Anniversary to us!!!!! Photo Credits: @danokephotos

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Got Engaged 3 Days After They Met, Celebrate 16th Anniversar by tosyne2much(m): 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2017
While some guys will be boasting of dating their girlfriends for the past 16 years... Issokay ooo!
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Got Engaged 3 Days After They Met, Celebrate 16th Anniversar by Ninethmare: 12:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
Cool
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Got Engaged 3 Days After They Met, Celebrate 16th Anniversar by ayobase(m): 12:12pm On Oct 04, 2017
Engagement is different from wedding.
And they were engaged for 10 months to be sure of compatibility.
Nothing spectacular!
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Got Engaged 3 Days After They Met, Celebrate 16th Anniversar by Lalas247(f): 12:12pm On Oct 04, 2017
3 days shocked wow

These ones know what they want ! Hope no infidelity sha...
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Got Engaged 3 Days After They Met, Celebrate 16th Anniversar by Lalas247(f): 12:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
ayobase:
Engagement is different from wedding.

And they were engaged for 10 months to be sure of compatibility.

Nothing spectacular!
How long did you know your wife for before engagement ?
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Got Engaged 3 Days After They Met, Celebrate 16th Anniversar by Mowunmiaf: 12:15pm On Oct 04, 2017
amazing stuff
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Got Engaged 3 Days After They Met, Celebrate 16th Anniversar by DOUBLEWAHALA: 12:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
read this and read it slowly

couple got engaged after 3yrs they celebrated 16yrs anniversary
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Got Engaged 3 Days After They Met, Celebrate 16th Anniversar by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
Una weldone. Enjoy
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Got Engaged 3 Days After They Met, Celebrate 16th Anniversar by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2017
Okay.
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Got Engaged 3 Days After They Met, Celebrate 16th Anniversar by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 04, 2017
grin

TRUE LOVE KNOWS NO BOUNDARIES grin
They juz met their own soulmate sha...

While some ppol changed bf/gf like panties and boxers...every week they change and yet complaining they cud not find love lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Got Engaged 3 Days After They Met, Celebrate 16th Anniversar by ayobase(m): 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2017
Lalas247:

How long did you know your wife for before engagement ?

I have known her for years as friends though.

We have many ladies that are skeptical of being engaged within or after 24hrs.

This lady only refused her skepticism from ruining her chance.
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Got Engaged 3 Days After They Met, Celebrate 16th Anniversar by Lalas247(f): 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
ayobase:

I have known her for years as friends though.

We have many ladies that are skeptical of being engaged within or after 24hrs.

This lady only refused her skepticism from ruining her chance.

Hmm an one person said male and females can’t be friends
I will like to know your success story wink maybe a thread

Well me I am sceptical extremely sceptical ... lol
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Got Engaged 3 Days After They Met, Celebrate 16th Anniversar by muller101(m): 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
While some guys will he boasting that have been dating their girlfriends for the past 16 years... Issokay ooo!
grin and u are supposed to be a grand dad by now. grin
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Got Engaged 3 Days After They Met, Celebrate 16th Anniversar by tosyne2much(m): 7:43pm On Oct 04, 2017
muller101:
grin and u are supposed to be a grand dad by now. grin
Ehn ehn cheesy Why you talk so baba?
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Got Engaged 3 Days After They Met, Celebrate 16th Anniversar by muller101(m): 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
Ehn ehn cheesy Why you talk so baba?
u wey de deny those girls after sending them to 9months course. grin
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Got Engaged 3 Days After They Met, Celebrate 16th Anniversar by tosyne2much(m): 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
muller101:
u wey de deny those girls after sending them to 9months course. grin
I no come dey do that kind thing baba cheesy
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Got Engaged 3 Days After They Met, Celebrate 16th Anniversar by Mowunmiaf: 8:55am On Oct 05, 2017
cc;lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Got Engaged 3 Days After They Met, Celebrate 16th Anniversar by ayobase(m): 10:27pm On Oct 05, 2017
Lalas247:

Hmm an one person said male and females can’t be friends I will like to know your success story wink maybe a thread
Well me I am sceptical extremely sceptical ... lol
It has been a success story dear.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Got Engaged 3 Days After They Met, Celebrate 16th Anniversar by Lalas247(f): 7:02am On Oct 06, 2017
ayobase:

It has been a success story dear.
Congrats wink look after her o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Does One Respond To This "What Have You Done For Me" / Photos:gross Messages Pervert Sent To Girls Under 14 To Meet Them For Sex In Ho / The Question Men Never Ask ; Why Have You Agreed To Marry Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.