Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:03 PM

The Question Men Never Ask ; Why Have You Agreed To Marry Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Question Men Never Ask ; Why Have You Agreed To Marry Me? (1381 Views)

Man Who Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church Has Agreed To Marry Her / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Question Men Never Ask ; Why Have You Agreed To Marry Me? by Macgreat(m): 1:25am On Jan 02, 2018
Men ask women to marry them, and give lots of reasons why they wanna marry a certain lady/woman.

After the proposer and the lady said "yes" shouldn't the man go further to ask "why" she has agreed to Marry him.

I think this question is as important as the question "will you marry me?"

The truth is, a lot of people want to get married but only a few knows why and why they have chosen or agreed to marry a certain person.

It is high time men start asking this question "why do you want to marry me" or "why have you agree to marry me?"

What do you think? Are the women doing men a favour by saying "yes" that we forget to ask this question?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Question Men Never Ask ; Why Have You Agreed To Marry Me? by GreeneLamb01: 1:54am On Jan 02, 2018
I Concur With You. Happy New Year To U, And Everyone On NL.

1 Like

Re: The Question Men Never Ask ; Why Have You Agreed To Marry Me? by daryoor(m): 2:31am On Jan 02, 2018
most times they know the reason without needing to ask.

finances play a major role. most girl marry guys with a financial class above or equal to theirs not below, if she marries a broke dude other factors came to play

looks : most girls will prefer an hansome guy as her husband and if he is average other factor came to play such as finances, intelligence...

sex : this factor is very important as it can distabilize the female thinking and rational faculty. a guy that find his way into a girls panties and give her unorthodox sex and multiple orgasm can make her beg for marriage. if u advice her go gree, because u cant save her from those flash backs.

career / prospects: some women will marry you even if the money is not there yet, but they can smell it coming because u studied medicine, surgery; working a bank, have the potencial to be a manager in few years, have the ceo as your father; you are intelligent and entreprising.

i believe this are the main reasons and other reason cant stand alone they are little additions to those listed above, the funny thing is a lot of women will decieve themselves that they married their husband because of those non very significant reason.

the non significant reasons include:

gentle

God fearing

height

funny

supportive

great cook

etc

7 Likes

Re: The Question Men Never Ask ; Why Have You Agreed To Marry Me? by NaoSlay: 2:42am On Jan 02, 2018
. Well.

The simple truth is that the excitement of the female folks agreeing to our proposals make us skip that question unlike dating where you will even ask 'why do you love me' and all that , this is about your forever life partner , the excitement , joy and all that won't even make you remember.

You would have even started plans for the wedding , is it that time you would be asking that?

and again ,it looks childish.

1 Like

Re: The Question Men Never Ask ; Why Have You Agreed To Marry Me? by nonjebose(m): 4:03am On Jan 02, 2018
Interesting. Op is on point. Inspite of the excitement, it is illuminating and not out of place to hear her say it
Re: The Question Men Never Ask ; Why Have You Agreed To Marry Me? by dingbang(m): 4:08am On Jan 02, 2018
Most times if you ask a girl why she wants to date you, they don't even know what to say..

Few days back a girl tells me she wants to be my friend and am like, why? She keeps mum...

I don't get it.
Re: The Question Men Never Ask ; Why Have You Agreed To Marry Me? by Nobody: 4:09am On Jan 02, 2018
Op make sure you ask o. I'll see you at your next thread."why you should accept her yes and move on"
Re: The Question Men Never Ask ; Why Have You Agreed To Marry Me? by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:11am On Jan 02, 2018
daryoor:

finances play a major role. most girl marry guys with a financial class above or equal to theirs not below, if she marries a broke dude other factors came to play

looks : most girls will prefer an hansome guy as her husband and if he is average other factor came to play such as finances, intelligence...

sex : this factor is very important as it can distabilize the female thinking and rational faculty. a guy that find his way into a girls panties and give her unorthodox sex and multiple orgasm can make her beg for marriage. if u advice her go gree, because u cant save her from those flash backs.

career / prospects: some women will marry you even if the money is not there yet, but they can smell it coming because u studied medicine, surgery; working a bank, have the potencial to be a manager in few years, have the ceo as your father; you are intelligent and entreprising.

i believe this are the main reasons and other reason cant stand alone they are little additions to those listed above, the funny thing is a lot of women will decieve themselves that they married their husband because of those non very significant reason.

gentle

God fearing

height

funny

supportive

great cook

etc

3 bullets and 2 honorable to you only, 5stars...

1 Like

Re: The Question Men Never Ask ; Why Have You Agreed To Marry Me? by daryoor(m): 8:41am On Jan 02, 2018
NaoSlay:
. Well.

The simple truth is that the excitement of the female folks agreeing to our proposals make us skip that question unlike dating where you will even ask 'why do you love me' and all that , this is about your forever life partner , the excitement , joy and all that won't even make you remember.

You would have even started plans for the wedding , is it that time you would be asking that?

guy u will know the reason?

before a guy ask a girl out he will have a rough idea of his chances. if u are doper than her your chances her high, if you are doper than the guys she as ever been with your chances are very high.

a girl will never be ok to drive are rage rover to the date while d boyfriend comes on a bike, then she'll be the one to give him transport tip...whos the boyfriend ?cheesy

but if it the other way round- more like the normal way round- she will be excited, happy and enthusiastic about the relationship.

1 Like

Re: The Question Men Never Ask ; Why Have You Agreed To Marry Me? by MhizzAJ(f): 8:47am On Jan 02, 2018
So marriage has now turned to job interview session now where a man will have to ask a woman why she wants to marry him undecided
Re: The Question Men Never Ask ; Why Have You Agreed To Marry Me? by cerowo(f): 9:32am On Jan 02, 2018
daryoor:

gentle

God fearing

height

funny

supportive

great cook

etc

Well said bro cool
Re: The Question Men Never Ask ; Why Have You Agreed To Marry Me? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 02, 2018
I agree to marry you because I can tolerate your excesses, if you cheat I might forgive you and you can take good care of me, not forgetting the fact that I love you.

2 Likes

Re: The Question Men Never Ask ; Why Have You Agreed To Marry Me? by NaoSlay: 10:04am On Jan 02, 2018
daryoor:

guy u will know the reason?

before a guy ask a girl out he will have a rough idea of his chances. if u are doper than her your chances her high, if you are doper than the guys she as ever been with your chances are very high.

a girl will never be ok to drive are rage rover to the date while d boyfriend comes on a bike, then she'll be the one to give him transport tip...whos the boyfriend ?cheesy

but if it the other way round- more like the normal way round- she will be excited, happy and enthusiastic about the relationship.

You are absolutely correct.
Re: The Question Men Never Ask ; Why Have You Agreed To Marry Me? by Macgreat(m): 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2018
daryoor:

gentle

God fearing

height

funny

supportive

great cook

etc

Nice One
Re: The Question Men Never Ask ; Why Have You Agreed To Marry Me? by emdeey(m): 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2018
Purebeerry:
I agree to marry you because I can tolerate your excesses, if you cheat I might forgive you and you can take good care of me, not forgetting the fact that I love you.
On point
Re: The Question Men Never Ask ; Why Have You Agreed To Marry Me? by Krystalzkris(f): 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
Why else? Because you asked.. grin angry
Re: The Question Men Never Ask ; Why Have You Agreed To Marry Me? by Macgreat(m): 6:53am On Jan 04, 2018
NaoSlay:
. Well.

"...Will you marry me?" is also very childish. Why not "Lets get married!" this is more mature.

1 Like

Re: The Question Men Never Ask ; Why Have You Agreed To Marry Me? by Macgreat(m): 7:03am On Jan 04, 2018
MhizzAJ:
So marriage has now turned to job interview session now where a man will have to ask a woman why she wants to marry him undecided

wink

Yes.
Re: The Question Men Never Ask ; Why Have You Agreed To Marry Me? by jamariwolf2(f): 7:05am On Jan 04, 2018
You made some great points.
Re: The Question Men Never Ask ; Why Have You Agreed To Marry Me? by gozzlin: 8:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
Krystalzkris:
Why else? Because you asked.. grin angry

Babe, you're cute. The lustre in those eyes are enchanting. Awww. smiley

Are you single? smiley
Re: The Question Men Never Ask ; Why Have You Agreed To Marry Me? by Krystalzkris(f): 7:32am On Jan 05, 2018
gozzlin:

Babe, you're cute. The lustre in those eyes are enchanting. Awww. smiley

Are you single? smiley
im married. With two kids grin cheesy
Re: The Question Men Never Ask ; Why Have You Agreed To Marry Me? by gozzlin: 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2018
Krystalzkris:

Okies.
Re: The Question Men Never Ask ; Why Have You Agreed To Marry Me? by Macgreat(m): 11:21pm On Jan 05, 2018
Krystalzkris:

LoL
Re: The Question Men Never Ask ; Why Have You Agreed To Marry Me? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 05, 2018
Krystalzkris:

shocked you don't look it at all, that's nice

(1) (Reply)

Causes And Treatments Of Nipple Discharge / My Dear Nairalanders Help Me, She Wants Me Like Madness / Pls Help Me, I Need Relationship Advice Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.