Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,384 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Bride Presented With A Joystick Shaped Balloon At Her Bridal Shower - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Presented With A Joystick Shaped Balloon At Her Bridal Shower (39548 Views)

Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana / Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) / Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Presented With A Joystick Shaped Balloon At Her Bridal Shower by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
Intellad:
my phat ass can't take that huge dick....
are you real niggeGAY?
Re: Bride Presented With A Joystick Shaped Balloon At Her Bridal Shower by ipobarecriminals: 2:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
sad from olosho executive
Re: Bride Presented With A Joystick Shaped Balloon At Her Bridal Shower by Damnmaster: 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
I'm coming

Re: Bride Presented With A Joystick Shaped Balloon At Her Bridal Shower by masada: 2:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
Danieldexii:
girls and dick b like 5&6

Not all joor

Esp wen dem Don get children

Don why it lyk dat
Re: Bride Presented With A Joystick Shaped Balloon At Her Bridal Shower by sirusX(m): 2:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
A bridal shower is a gift-giving party held for a bride-to-be in anticipation of her wedding...that is, a pre-wedding ritual in which close female relatives and friends of the bride-to-be gather together for a party in her honour, and traditionally bring gifts to prepare her for married life.

I guess the D is really important undecided
Re: Bride Presented With A Joystick Shaped Balloon At Her Bridal Shower by mosesjida(m): 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
why naija girls of nowadays love dick like dis is it a special drug to their sickness? pls tell me oo
Re: Bride Presented With A Joystick Shaped Balloon At Her Bridal Shower by Virus777: 2:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
And no one on this thread noticed she's heavily pregnant. In fact, she'll prolly put to bed by weekend.

Apparently she loves dick so much.
Re: Bride Presented With A Joystick Shaped Balloon At Her Bridal Shower by Danaire(m): 3:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
[b][/b]See how cheap it iz to advertiz & celebrate immorality in an institution: marriage created, made & ordained by God Almighty!

Afta this show of shame she'll head to the church to (obtain curses & marital problems) for the priest, pastor or minister to bless her marriage.

The Bible, really, did not lie.
The god of this world, the devil, has blinded their eyes - sense of reasoning & is in control of the evil activitz happening in the world today!

Repent You All, Save Your Souls & Be Saved!)

1 Like

Re: Bride Presented With A Joystick Shaped Balloon At Her Bridal Shower by AnanseK(m): 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
So much expectation - realty will soon take over
Re: Bride Presented With A Joystick Shaped Balloon At Her Bridal Shower by lakeside30: 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
Lasisi69 oya over to you

1 Like

Re: Bride Presented With A Joystick Shaped Balloon At Her Bridal Shower by lasisi69(f): 3:12pm On Oct 04, 2017
lakeside30:
Lasisi69 oya over to you
lol... Sire Lakeside30... Help me out
Re: Bride Presented With A Joystick Shaped Balloon At Her Bridal Shower by OyiboOyibo(m): 3:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
Ladies n Dicks.....Romeo n Juliet.....Buhari n Slowness.....
Re: Bride Presented With A Joystick Shaped Balloon At Her Bridal Shower by beautydutch(f): 3:26pm On Oct 04, 2017
deji17:
Awon omo wobe... Awon omo irole aye. End time bride...
abeg translate
Re: Bride Presented With A Joystick Shaped Balloon At Her Bridal Shower by Sultty(m): 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2017
cheesy she can't wait till d wedding day. No worries big preek u want, big preek u will surely get wink
Re: Bride Presented With A Joystick Shaped Balloon At Her Bridal Shower by samidbest001(m): 3:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
Don't be surprised that his husband di*k is not up to 1.5" .and she will forever die in regret, because she is used to big cassava
Re: Bride Presented With A Joystick Shaped Balloon At Her Bridal Shower by Benosky011(m): 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
I wonder what these end time girls are wishing their friend.
Does it mean she should continue using joystic and ignore her husband?
What do they mean for their friend?
Dauda21:
[img]https://1.bp..com/-rnqbVC8xOSM/WdS70YG690I/AAAAAAANC6A/TBSBzdrTrY4EFZWaLj8oPmiVot34ZTuvgCLcBGAs/s320/IMG_20171003_213836_324.JPG[/img]

The Nigerian bride was all smiles as she held a giant inflatable penis shaped balloon at her surprise bridal shower

[img]https://3.bp..com/-5Keim5UWCZY/WdS8lC2Zg7I/AAAAAAANC6M/X7MGc4GsKF8UwZnPVtlL9-CDLfTA22nngCLcBGAs/s400/h.JPG[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-MLf9gb3CLjM/WdS70QZYoKI/AAAAAAANC6E/PBGYfnQey-ccmNgjlWKi6aP0Z5il23J2gCLcBGAs/s400/IMG_20171003_213852_273.JPG[/img]

More @ http://trendinghelm..com/2017/10/nigerian-bride-presented-with-giant.html

Re: Bride Presented With A Joystick Shaped Balloon At Her Bridal Shower by AfonjaConehead: 4:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
Disgusting
Re: Bride Presented With A Joystick Shaped Balloon At Her Bridal Shower by deji17: 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
beautydutch:
abeg translate

I think I did. I summed it up with "End time bride". You can also describe it as: Immorality, Sodom & Gomorrah things, debased etc...
Re: Bride Presented With A Joystick Shaped Balloon At Her Bridal Shower by beautydutch(f): 4:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
deji17:

I think I did. I summed it up with "End time bride". You can also describe it as: Immorality, Sodom & Gomorrah things, debased etc...
thank u

1 Like

Re: Bride Presented With A Joystick Shaped Balloon At Her Bridal Shower by Intellad(m): 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
abdelrahman:
are you real niggeGAY?
are u really straight or hiding on the closest?
Re: Bride Presented With A Joystick Shaped Balloon At Her Bridal Shower by seunfape(m): 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
I need to construct vagina too soon
Re: Bride Presented With A Joystick Shaped Balloon At Her Bridal Shower by SURElee(f): 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
Kizyte:
Nonsense!

End time bride with end time gift!

A generation where women are no longer shy sad

#WhereIsNnamdiKanu?

Mscheewwwww! You no see say she don carry belle, her friends kukuma give her wetin she like best na. Na real end time bride, end time black gloves and end time balloon.
Re: Bride Presented With A Joystick Shaped Balloon At Her Bridal Shower by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
Intellad:
are u really straight or hiding on the closest?
straight!
Re: Bride Presented With A Joystick Shaped Balloon At Her Bridal Shower by ElCapone(m): 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2017
Kizyte:
Nonsense!

End time bride with end time gift!

A generation where women are no longer shy sad

#WhereIsNnamdiKanu?
Who shy help.
Re: Bride Presented With A Joystick Shaped Balloon At Her Bridal Shower by VajanahDischaj(f): 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2017
Edo girls
Re: Bride Presented With A Joystick Shaped Balloon At Her Bridal Shower by jbaby265(f): 7:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
Davido said it all... D... K fall on you
Re: Bride Presented With A Joystick Shaped Balloon At Her Bridal Shower by mechanics(m): 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2017
funny
Re: Bride Presented With A Joystick Shaped Balloon At Her Bridal Shower by Intellad(m): 10:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
abdelrahman:
straight!
ok, but u won't be anymore when u sight my big ass
Re: Bride Presented With A Joystick Shaped Balloon At Her Bridal Shower by deji17: 11:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
beautydutch:
thank u

You are welcome
Re: Bride Presented With A Joystick Shaped Balloon At Her Bridal Shower by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 05, 2017
Intellad:
ok, but u won't be anymore when u sight my big ass
mtchew park aside amigo
Re: Bride Presented With A Joystick Shaped Balloon At Her Bridal Shower by Modelqwen(f): 10:33am On Oct 05, 2017
shocked

wat a big cassava.

this one fit come out from mouth o.

#thebiggerthesweeter

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony / Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos / Bride Wears Red Sneakers For Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.