Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? (54782 Views)

The Official Peugeot 504 Of Olusegun Obasanjo In 1979 As Head Of State (Photo) / Osun Is Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria - Financial Derivatives Company / The Best Developed State In South-South Region? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
izzou:
I dont know if anyone has noticed this

We usually move from a worse president to a worst one since the days of IBB

Currently Buhari holds the title of Nigeria's worst, but i need no prophet to tell me that whosoever occupies the throne in 2019 will be worse than Buhari

u r very observant

5 Likes

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by Fearlez: 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
Buhari has no serious contender here.

The only head of state that brought inflation and recession twice in Nigeria's history.

24 Likes

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
greatermax77:
I will vote Buhari trice
I will like all comment voting buhari...lol

15 Likes

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by TheFreeOne: 6:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
This is really interesting.

My vote is I'll go with the audience who are on the majority cos no matter how one juggles it even pikin Wey dey belle knows the man jibrin from Sudan will always comes top cheesy grin grin

But I hope Nairaland won't be hacked for this opinion poll o cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by HzRF(m): 6:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
I have only witness obj-yaradua-goodluck-buhari regimes

But with what I have seen and feel since obj era

BUHARI is the only contestant here others are just making up the numbers like fabregas in Chelsea humiliation in the hands of man city

BUHARI failed no be small,He should be dragged to national events centre and rewarded for his failure

Haha just like lukaku scoring every match BUHARI is failing every working day

22 Likes

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by Temptee101(m): 6:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
There is absolutely no need for this. No President in Nigeria whether dead, living, past or in future can be as terrible as the devil we have in the guise of a leader. A man under whose watch Nigeria witnessed recession twice.

20 Likes

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by Seth89(m): 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
Buhari alias Mr Integrity

15 Likes

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by oruma19: 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
izzou:
I dont know if anyone has noticed this

We usually move from a worse president to a worst one since the days of IBB

Currently Buhari holds the title of Nigeria's worst, but i need no prophet to tell me that whosoever occupies the throne in 2019 will be worse than Buhari
everyday Nigerians mourn for the loss of a better yesterday. What an irony....

2 Likes

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
All of the above angry
Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by toyinjimoh(m): 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
RZArecta:
Buhari the he goat cool
they 're coming for u 're ready
Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by HzRF(m): 7:01pm On Oct 04, 2017
TheFreeOne:
This is really interesting.

My vote is I'll go with the audience who are on the majority cos no matter how one juggles it even pikin Wey dey belle knows the man jibrin from Sudan will always comes top cheesy grin grin
You can be in fact you will be prosecuted for this

15 Likes

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by karkel(m): 7:01pm On Oct 04, 2017
The dead brain has swept the pull with a wide margin sai baba

12 Likes

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by Unik3030: 7:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
shallysgirl:
You are a fuool.
What have Igbos got to do with this ? So all nairalanders are Igbos. SMH.
Yoruba goat.
u people thought the man will die abroad but he came back alive, frustrated igbo race decided to change the story by saying he was cloned(truly igbos are majorly illiterates, so cloning Na beans, not even cloning of lover animals, cloning of an aged human being) hard craze dey hook the whole igbo tribe. they believe anything they hear, am sure one day Nnamdi kanu will tell u that u are a bastard n d next thing u will do is behead d innocent woman because Nnamdi kanu is a super human. ishi omo

1 Like

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
Billyonaire:
I do not think Buhari is clever enough to win number 12, I think we should dig deep and see if there is provision for number 15, and drop him there. The man is the greatest failure to lead a country.
Kai! Which kain mother of savagery be this! Lol

17 Likes

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by toyinjimoh(m): 7:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
Crocky23:

And the gworro chewing, kunu sipping, fura da nono maga is still leading this poll.
why is it paining u because they mentioned Gej Mumu
Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by SalamRushdie: 7:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
genghiskhan007:

Can u also tell us in detail how Ibb gave us SAP
Disappeared with our $12bn oil windfall.......?

SAP was the way to go then since Buhari had completely destroyed the economy and we needed serious IMF funds to try to stabilize the economy and those loans came with provisos that clearly stated we must follow a world Bank map into recovery which was what Babangida did ...Through the his tenure IBB earned about 18 billion dollars and the most of it was the so called 12 billion dollars earned during the Gulf War and most of that money was used to build Abuja from scratch in the same period ..

2 Likes

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by schoolboymatt(m): 7:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
Op did you had to ask, isn't it obvious?

11 Likes

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by Icon79(m): 7:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
IBB without a doubt. The man institutionalized corruption and turned Nigeria into the most corrupt country on the planet.

Followed by the maximum ruler, Gen Sani Abacha. 'nuff said

Third should be OBJ - the man who gave away one of the richest part of Nigeria's territory to Cameroun.

O pari

1 Like

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
LOL! I second that thought!! You've really made my day!!!

BeardedMeat:
OK bribe me and I may likely vote jubrin from Sudan.

7 Likes

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by karkel(m): 7:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
The dead brain has swept d pull with a great margin

10 Likes

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
the winner is Mo Bu!
all hail the incompetent one
Buhari take ur crown

10 Likes

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by TheFreeOne: 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
HzRF:

You can be in fact you will be prosecuted for this

Prosecuted?

Olboy wetin I do Na. I no even mention any pesin on dat list Na abi you be jibrin from sudan cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by pedrilo: 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
Sirjamo:
Why won't Buhari be the worst? when it is sukusuku alabiabia children from okija and otokoto potopoto republic that are voting.
did anybody stop u from voting?
U pipo hate free n fare polls where u cannot perpetuate underage voting and other electoral malpractices.
Shame!

14 Likes

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

SAP was the way to go then since Buhari had completely destroyed the economy and we needed serious IMF funds to try to stabilize the economy and those loans came with provisos that clearly stated we must follow a world Bank map into recovery which was what Babangida did ...Through the his tenure IBB earned about 18 billion dollars and the most of it was the so called 12 billion dollars earned during the Gulf War and most of that money was used to build Abuja from scratch in the same period ..

Buhari 'destroyed' d economy because he refused to be a puppet of d west....simple
Nigerians like you hate discipline, but weda she likes it or not, Nigeria must be disciplined.....financially
No amount of propaganda or blackmail will stop that
S for d west, they can go and Bleep themselves for all I care

2 Likes

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by zolapower: 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
Without bais ,would have chosen buhari but I will go for obasanjo. The military head of state to become a president under civil rule , the first man to be imprisoned and became a president . Among all the past and present president / head of state only obasanjo God has given the mantle to right the wrong of past government but he failed us.
Under his watchful eye Dunlop nigeria ran to ghana ,under his watchful eyes Nigeria became the most corrupt nation in the world . So I chose obj

1 Like

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by netflicks(m): 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
Lol.. .. grin I can't help but cheesy the question has already been answered.. . cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by initiate: 7:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
the worst is IRONSI

he brought the unification decree that destroyed our federal status

he had opportunity to quell military agitation but he chose instead to benefit from it

3 Likes

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by SweetJoystick(m): 7:08pm On Oct 04, 2017
Buhari Buhari Buhari.....sai baba

11 Likes

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by SalamRushdie: 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
Icon79:
IBB without a doubt. The man institutionalized corruption and turned Nigeria into the most corrupt country on the planet.

Followed by the maximum ruler, Gen Sani Abacha. 'nuff said

Third should be OBJ - the man who gave away one of the richest part of Nigeria's territory to Cameroun.

O pari

No it was actually Buhari that institutionalised corruption..look deep

9 Likes

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by karkel(m): 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
[quote author=Crocky23 post=61096538]Here's the list.
1.Nnamdi Azikiwe
2.Aguyi Ironsi
3.Yakubu Gowon
4.Murtala Muhammed
5.Olusegun Obasanjo
6.Shehu Shagari
7. Ibrahim Babangida
8. Sani Abacha
9. Ernest Shonekan
10. Abdulsalami Abubakar
11. Dr Goodluck Jonathan
12. Muhammadu Buhari

please lets do this opinion poll that is long overdue.

[/quote no 12......He is the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end, they is none second to him,he is the definition

13 Likes

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by SalamRushdie: 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2017
genghiskhan007:

Buhari 'destroyed' d economy because he refused to be a puppet of d west....simple
Nigerians like you hate discipline, but weda she likes it or not, Nigeria must be disciplined.....financially
No amount of propaganda or blackmail will stop that
S for d west, they can go and Bleep themselves for all I care

You still don't get it that Buhari's thought processes can only lead to failure and instability ..The guy knows nothing about wise governance..Do you know he secretly changed Nigeria's currency overnight just because he wanted to catch politicians off guard but that action alone put so much pressure on the naira and it slid down by upto 15 points ..

11 Likes

Re: Who's The Worst Head Of State In Nigerian History? by bkool7(m): 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2017
To be objective
I'm stuck between Gej and Obj

Obj layed a corrupt foundation

I find it hard to believe, without any prejudice, how Gej's was unable to save while we are earning so much . And with no infracstructural development to show

Those shouting dont know how govt works. He's only trying to put together a hopeless situation. Though he has his deficiencies but Gej and Obj outweighs him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State / Tinubu's Inauguration: Witches And Wizards Issue Strong Warning / Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.