Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

#curiousity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #curiousity (382 Views)

Tale Of The Pretty Babe And The Virgin's Curiousity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#curiousity by david0bed: 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
I got this piece from a podcast I was consulting on curiousty.com:

"... Love occurs in moments. Just because we're in relationship doesn't mean we're always in love... "

How true is this statement?.
Re: #curiousity by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hmmmm. That's deep.

And it's very true. The very first thing to note is that falling in love itself isn't a thing you do consciously. It's a thing that just happens to you. It's like a force from within, a spirit deep inside you reaching out to another beckoning onto it. But that unconscious force doesn't sustain itself. With time, it fades, and it takes conscious effort to maintain it. Failure to do this, or going about it the wrong way is what has led to the failure of many relationships - it is this mistake that has made many people FALL OUT OF LOVE.

So, the fire of love, burning intensely, is always shortlived, and will always need the fuel of COMMUNICATION [connection] to always rekindle the dying flames and keep the fire alive. Understand this and act on it well enough, and, believe me bro, you've got it made. smiley

The Greeks refered to a kind of love known as Ludus. Ludus is PLAYFUL LOVE. Ludus is flirting, teasing, getting to know someone, getting stvpid with them, gisting with them etc. It can also manifest in the form of cracks and jabs lovers take at one another in a playful manner. A couple who are playing a video game together are engaging in Ludic love. Ludus is always light-hearted, warm, sassy, and fun.

Most relationships cannot survive without Ludus, as it is an all-important factor. After all, if you can't have fun with someone, it will kill a lot of joy in the relationship. Ludus is a form of CONNECTION and COMMUNICATION.
Tozara

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Continue To Stay Alone, 87 Year-old Lawyer Defends Wedding / When To Define Your Relationship / Watch Out For "HENOSIS" 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.