Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

NEVER Believe Or Act On The One-sided Story Of A Woman!! Be Wise!!! [photos] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NEVER Believe Or Act On The One-sided Story Of A Woman!! Be Wise!!! [photos] (3053 Views)

Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends / Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? / MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEVER Believe Or Act On The One-sided Story Of A Woman!! Be Wise!!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:27am On Aug 07, 2021
You have to fully understand the fact that she can never be at fault no matter what happens!!
She will never directly proclaim to you that she is at fault, it always has to be the other person involved! undecided

Before you believe or make decisions based on what she told, you better make your findings first so you don't make stupid mistakes and be a pawn in her chess game! Women manipulate men into becoming her weapon too, all she has to do is play the victim card as usual and get you emotional, thats why i'll always remind men never to let their emotions get the better of them especially if its for some random biittch!!

This topic gets to the next level when she starts falsely accusing men of rape or other sexual harrassment because she knows everyone will be on her side and nobody would want to hear the man's part of the story!!
An innocent man can spend jail time for doing nothing because a woman lied!

Get all your facts right before you act, HEAR HIS OWN SIDE OF THE STORY FIRST!!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

14 Likes

Re: NEVER Believe Or Act On The One-sided Story Of A Woman!! Be Wise!!! [photos] by Oxb90: 6:31am On Aug 07, 2021
I wish this advice will reach all the police stations in the whole of this country especially the Southern States. All it takes for you to find yourself behind bars is for a woman to stroll into a police station to make allegations against a man. It could be a mere neighbors disagreement, police go storm the vicinity with a full blast of the siren as if they have gotten the solution to all the issues affecting the nation.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEVER Believe Or Act On The One-sided Story Of A Woman!! Be Wise!!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:54am On Aug 07, 2021
Oxb90:
I wish this advice will reach all the police stations in the whole of this country especially the Southern States. All it takes for you to find yourself behind bars is for a woman to stroll into a police station to make allegations against a man. It could be a mere neighbors disagreement, police go storm the vicinity with a full blast of the siren as if they have gotten the solution to all the issues affecting the nation.
As you can see my fellow men TRP is always golden!
Re: NEVER Believe Or Act On The One-sided Story Of A Woman!! Be Wise!!! [photos] by Monogamy: 7:00am On Aug 07, 2021
Men are not different...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEVER Believe Or Act On The One-sided Story Of A Woman!! Be Wise!!! [photos] by FamTomx2(m): 7:32am On Aug 07, 2021
shocked

Very True with Op..

It will cost a feminist little or nothing to destroy a man she perceived as an enemy of progress,

We are still a third world country, where ever thing can be obtained through exchange of $ex at most..

Useless male security agents mostly the Randy ones, once a big bum bum lady came for a complain against you,

my bro sorry is going to be ur surname.

1 Like

Re: NEVER Believe Or Act On The One-sided Story Of A Woman!! Be Wise!!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:33am On Aug 07, 2021
Monogamy:
Men are not different...
I'd rather take a man's one-sided story than a woman's.

1 Like

Re: NEVER Believe Or Act On The One-sided Story Of A Woman!! Be Wise!!! [photos] by Monogamy: 7:40am On Aug 07, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I'd rather take a man's one-sided story than a woman's.

I would rather hear from both sides before reaching any conclusion.

4 Likes

Re: NEVER Believe Or Act On The One-sided Story Of A Woman!! Be Wise!!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:45am On Aug 07, 2021
Monogamy:

I would rather hear from both sides before reaching any conclusion.
grin Ok
Re: NEVER Believe Or Act On The One-sided Story Of A Woman!! Be Wise!!! [photos] by TheWolfen(m): 11:53am On Aug 07, 2021
Well said
Re: NEVER Believe Or Act On The One-sided Story Of A Woman!! Be Wise!!! [photos] by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 07, 2021

Re: NEVER Believe Or Act On The One-sided Story Of A Woman!! Be Wise!!! [photos] by heniford2: 3:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
My mom told me something about what one man did to our family house then she was in Nigeria i was so angry i did not know when i booked flight from Berlin germany down to Nigeria dude i wanted to kill that beast i called my younger ones none was answering on getting at lagos i book another down to Enugu went straight to police and reported i was not satisfied i arranged boys with me on getting home i noticed the story my mom told me where not how it happened, kai!! i was highly disappointed when i asked my mom why she lied she said she wanted me to deal with the brat family for making her feel inferior undecided undecided undecided kai mama why naw was my own reply i refuse her meal took the next taxi paid off those boys i brought with me straight to hotel she kept calling i ignored the next few days i travel back she had to call my sister and ask her to apologize to me, women can be very bad on this becareful my plans was to teach that family the biggest lesson of there life for insulting my late dad and my beloved mother but it happened mama lied to me angry

7 Likes

Re: NEVER Believe Or Act On The One-sided Story Of A Woman!! Be Wise!!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2021
@heniford2 Can you just imagine She had to lie just to put a man in trouble at your expense, this is what i'm talking about!

2 Likes

Re: NEVER Believe Or Act On The One-sided Story Of A Woman!! Be Wise!!! [photos] by heniford2: 5:03pm On Aug 07, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
@heniford2 Can you just imagine She had to lie just to put a man in trouble at your expense, this is what i'm talking about!
yeah but i still love her has forgiven her but her attitude was bad making me risk everything just 4 nothing
Re: NEVER Believe Or Act On The One-sided Story Of A Woman!! Be Wise!!! [photos] by Ayo2004: 6:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
heniford2:
yeah but i still love her has forgiven her but her attitude was bad making me risk everything just 4 nothing
You are a fool
That woman will kill u and your spirit will forgive her
Re: NEVER Believe Or Act On The One-sided Story Of A Woman!! Be Wise!!! [photos] by heniford2: 6:31pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ayo2004:

You are a fool
That woman will kill u and your spirit will forgive her
shut da Bleep up undecided sad fool
Re: NEVER Believe Or Act On The One-sided Story Of A Woman!! Be Wise!!! [photos] by Ayo2004: 6:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
heniford2:
Mumu simp
Comot here jare
Re: NEVER Believe Or Act On The One-sided Story Of A Woman!! Be Wise!!! [photos] by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 01, 2021
Re: NEVER Believe Or Act On The One-sided Story Of A Woman!! Be Wise!!! [photos] by Bennysam: 2:27pm On Dec 01, 2021
heniford2:
GOD forbid if i advice you to hate your mum but you have think twice before taking action in anything your mum tells you. Just like your mum called you, my mum called me to come immediately when i drove from enugu to anambra i nearly meet my death since then i swear that i must think twice before making a move
Re: NEVER Believe Or Act On The One-sided Story Of A Woman!! Be Wise!!! [photos] by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 01, 2021
I swear this topic should be a constant in life for people who take this stuff lively. It happened to me when my very close Nigger and classmate which I liked so much, which we had schooled together from from Js1 to Ss3 and also in the same University and faculty from year 1 up till my final accused me of sth I didn't do based on information supplied by his girlfriend when I had accommodation issues. I asked my friend to accommodate me for the last 3 weeks out of the 8 weeks of my experimental work, so that I could closely monitor my experimental animals since his place was close to the site of the experiment and mine was very far from it. I didn't know that his girlfriend was against this. He accepted and I packed a few thing to his place. Before I could finish setting up those few things, my friend came in with allegation and told me that his girlfriend, said that her mother said. I just told my friend to be ready that am going to get to the root of it. I quietly packed my things that same day and returned home in the night very disappointed. Upon serious investigation and meeting the girlfriend's mother, everyone claimed they had said nothing, and everything was on my friend's neck. When it was clear to him that he was played, he apologised to me but me sef that time not wan hear anything. It was just because of the fact that he was a friend I liked so much not because of the fact that he was feeding me, giving me money or anything; I would have involved the police and gotten him arrested. Nevertheless, I warned him to distance himself from me and everyone and thing that is related to me. From that day till now, I no wan carry eye see that my guy. He didn't trust me, and I can't also trust him in any way. No so I had to cut off my guy wia I don know for more than 10 years before he even met this girl, for allowing a woman to manipulate him.
I had known this stuff ever since I was very small that most women are not accountable for anything, that they will always give you a side that makes them the victim.

1 Like

Re: NEVER Believe Or Act On The One-sided Story Of A Woman!! Be Wise!!! [photos] by solidmyk(m): 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2021
Ayo2004:

Mumu simp
Comot here jare

(1) (Reply)

What Happend In A Viewing Center Yesterday / This Guy Raped His Step-mother Out Of Anger / I'll Teach An Ivorian Lady A Lesson In Bed Today For This Expensive Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.