Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) (68011 Views)

Smugglers Load Twelve Bags Of Cement On Motorcycles To Be Smuggled To Cameroon / Yahoo Boys And The Shocking Ways They Acquire Wealth / ₦25Billion Worth Of Cocaine Smuggled On A Private Plane From Colombia To Uk(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
inside frozen sharks and seafood

10 Likes

Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
Honduran police with a plane seized after it was found to have 450 kilos of drugs in Brus Laguna, Honduras, along the border with Nicaragua, July 22, 2010.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
In January 2015, a drone carrying nearly 3 kilos of crystal meth crashed in Tijuana, near the US border.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
US Customs and Border Protection officers in San Diego discovered drug packages hidden in a car's spare tire.

Gear compartment as well.

7 Likes

Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by abelprice(m): 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
Wat abt generators and cars engine.... guess dey hardly bust dat 1 since na shipping tins... e-money I see u... undecided.... undecided

21 Likes

Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2017
US border agents uncovered 3 pounds of drugs hidden in an Xbox in September 2016.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2017
Mexican woman was stopped at a border crossing in Texas and found to have cocaine in the soles of her shoes.

5 Likes

Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2017
US Coast Guardsmen sit atop a narco sub stopped in the Pacific Ocean in early September 2016.

Narco subs either full-fledged submarines or self-propelled semisubmersibles are one of the most advanced and ambitious methods by which traffickers move narcotics.

12 Likes

Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by Daeylar(f): 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2017
Explorers:
A woman was arrested by airport police carrying almost three pounds of cocaine in her breasts.

You can see the drug implants and the fresh surgical wound

That's scary

1 Like

Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by matrixme(m): 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2017
Interesting development. I'm sure that for every 100 drug smuggling activity, 50 or 75 are successful. The rest are just unlucky.

37 Likes

Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by talk2saintify(m): 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
Explorers:
US border agents uncovered 3 pounds of drugs hidden in an Xbox in September 2016.

So Dey Destroy Some1 Xbox Jus Like That

Imagine If Natin We Find In It cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by talk2saintify(m): 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2017
Explorers you to much jor

1 Like

Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:46pm On Oct 04, 2017
A U.S. Coast Guard crew from Alameda stopped a semi-submersible vessel carrying more than 8tons of cocaine in the Eastern Pacific Ocean last month the largest bust of its kind in Coast Guard history.

It worth over $500m

10 Likes

Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
Body modifications

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2017
A drug-smuggling submarine capable of carrying four tons of cocaine has been seized by police and troops in Colombia.

The million pound electrical 'narco-submarine' was found by the army before it could transport its illicit cargo.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by Ezionye(f): 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
I wonder how the one in the breast was discovered

11 Likes

Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by themonk(m): 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2017
Ezionye:
Hii

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by Tapout(m): 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2017
Ezionye:

asin its way beyond my imagination sad
Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by Emerikoss: 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
Explorers:
Under registration plate
Badoogrin

1 Like

Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by Emerikoss: 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2017
Explorers:
The entrance to an illegal cross-border tunnel found underneath a bathroom sink inside a warehouse in Tijuana, Mexico.
Chei, dis one badgrin

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by ibkayee(f): 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
I've heard of homing pigeons, lool the struggle is real
Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
Biafransgrin families

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by perdollar(m): 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2017
I WL modify one of d methods den twa down na south or awurica. Malaysia n Indonesia n middle east r learners so I won't go dia.
Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by SuperSuave(m): 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
Explorers:
Smuggling 20 kgs of cocaine inside tiny screws
My concern is how the authorities caught them? how did they know about all these if they weren't sold out by a snitch? most of them are pretty clean jobs that'd have been almost impossible to discover.

36 Likes

Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by aleeyus(m): 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
no ipob

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by newfound2012: 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2017
Explorers:
Supply and demand, that's all it is.

No matter how much denial you might swim in, there's always going to be people who want to do certain drugs, and there's going to be people doing their best to give them those drugs at a much higher premium and much lower quality.

This has led to some pretty crazy smuggling stories, methods that make you wonder just why these people aren't using their creativity in different fields.

Maybe they just like the thrill.

Either way, here are some of the craziest ways in which people have tried and sometimes succeeded to smuggle drugs.

https://gizmodo.com/5988877/13-shockingly-creative-ways-drugs-have-crossed-the-border?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2780860825

http://www.businessinsider.com/drug-smugglers-methods-hiding-places-2017-4/#tamales-4

https://www.scoopwhoop.com/Craziest-Ways-Smuggled-Drugs/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6131740850
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

The sad truth is that most drug shipments go undetected

5 Likes

Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by idu1(m): 9:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
How this stuff is valued is what I still don't understand.
How can 1kg worth millions?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by EHIRIMCHA(m): 9:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
Typical example of get rich or die trying.not d best ideology of life
Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by sholay2011(m): 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: Shocking Ways Drugs Have Been Smuggled Across The World's Borders(Photos) by HopeAtHand: 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2017
If it was Nigerian Immigration, at least 90% of these attempts will scale thru... Is it not in Nigeria that a fully loaded Ship 'disappeared'.

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) / My Sister-inlaw Was Gunned Down By Thugs At A Polling Station In Benin (Photos) / Alleged Fast Food Ritualist Apprehended In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.